This stunning home encompasses the spirit of what Aspen has to offer. Located in the extremely desirable West End, this home is in easy walking distance to Downtown Aspen and minutes away from Aspen Mountain.
Furnished with “Old Hickory” furniture, this home perfectly balances comfort with a luxurious style. This charming, renovated historic “pan-abode” is approximately 4,000 square feet with 3 levels and an expansive outdoor deck. There are 3 bedrooms as well as a collapsible bed in the Recreation Room. There are 4 full bathrooms, two of which have large jacuzzi bathtubs and the other two have steam showers.
The Kitchen is fully equipped with high-end Dacor appliances and Subzero refrigerator. The Dining area comfortably seats 8 as does the outdoor dining area. The luxurious Living Room has a large gas fireplace and comfortable seating as does the Family Room and Recreation Room.
The Master Bedroom enjoys beautiful Mountain views on the 3rd floor with a King bed, private bath with steam shower and jacuzzi tub, large HD Television, gas fireplace and deck access.
The Second Master Bedroom is on the 2nd floor also has a private bath with a jacuzzi tub and deck access with a Queen bed. The Guest Bedroom is on the 2nd floor with two twin beds, sink in the room and a shared bathroom.
Bedroom / Bathroom Details
- Master Suite: On the 3rd floor with a King Bed, private bathroom with a steam shower and Jacuzzi jetted tub, TV/DVD, gas fireplace, walk-in closet and direct access to patio.
- Master Suite 2: On the 2nd floor with a Queen Bed, private bathroom with a steam shower and Jacuzzi jetted tub, TV/DVD and direct access to patio.
- Bedroom 3: On the 2nd floor with two Twin Beds, in-room sink, shared bathroom with steam shower and 2 separate closets.
- Extra sleeping space: Lower level has a Murphy bed and a private bathroom.
- 4,000 square feet of tri-level living space
- Fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances
- Living Room and Family Room with “Old Hickory” furnishings, fireplaces and HD/DVD compatible televisions
- Dining Room with seating for 8 people
- Expansive Patio with private Jacuzzi, gas grill and outdoor dinning area
- Game Room with pool table, HD/DVD television and board games
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Office with Mac computer for guest use
- Free shuttle stop a block away to take you downtown, Aspen Mountain or access to other mountains
- Located on the most desirable street (West Francis) in on of the premier locations in Aspen – The West End
- Walking distance to Downtown Aspen and the base of Aspen Mountain
- Complimentary mid-stay housekeeping for stays 7 nights or more