OverviewVilla Orchidea, nestled in its lavish tropical and verdant park, is a four-story luxury property where practicality and comfort seamlessly blend.
The interior space was designed to bring in the natural light and to maximize the view. This goal was achieved with its large windows and use of a vibrant color palette. Comfortable furnishing and traditional architectural details wrap this villa with an Old World feel, and its location, just 50 meters from the beach and 15 minutes walking from Sorrento with all its shops, restaurants, galleries and nightlife, make this property perfect for vacation near the water as well as a lively town.
Villa Orchidea is a large private oasis of unique beauty and comfort, perfect for large groups. A discrete gem for those
who prefer a residential area located few minutes from the beaches and the town of Sorrento, characteristics rare to
find. Many different services can be arranged on request.
The villa large living room features several comfortable sofas, all upholstered with lively colors, providing a touch of modernity to the more traditional decor. The seating area’s modern sophistication is highlighted by the geometric marble floor. An adjacent dining area, large enough to accommodate the whole group of 18, creates a seamless interior space for the guests to come together and hang out. The fully equipped kitchen completes this floor.
The villa boasts a 4,000 sqm manicured garden which enable its guests to enjoy the shaded outdoors during the hot summer hours. The 11x5 meters private swimming pool, and the separate outdoor Jacuzzi, are set amidst the park and encourage the guests to linger there for sunbathing or sipping a drink while relaxing. Several outdoor areas are available to sit or dine al fresco, including near the wood-oven for pizza and the barbecue area.
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 (Dependence) - Queen bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom with shower. Both bedrooms have access to their own outdoor furnished patio, including outdoor shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with garden and sea view, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with balcony and terrace with garden view, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with 2 terraces and garden view, en-suite bathroom with bathtub
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with sea view, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7 (Second Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with balcony and garden with, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8 (Second Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with balcony and garden view, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and 2 sinks
- Bedroom 9 (Third Floor): Queen bedroom with expansive furnished terrace with outdoor shower, stunning sea views, en-suite bathroom with shower
- All the bedrooms are provided with air conditioning, heating, LCD TV, Sky TV with foreign language movies, mini bar, safe, courtesy kit, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Iron and ironing board
- LCD TV
- Sky TV with foreign language movies
- Washer and dryer
- Wi-Fi throughout (indoor and outdoor)
- Wood-oven for pizza
- Private swimming pool with sun beds
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool open from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, from March to October
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Morning housekeeping for 4 hours per day (Sun-Fri)
- Mid-week linen change (Wed)
- Garden and pool maintenance twice per week
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Additional linen change
- Cook service, subject to availability
- Babysitting service, subject to availability
- Nearest town Sant'agnello (a suburb or Sorrento) - 15 minute walk
- Walking distance to the main Tasso Square
- Electricity, A/C, heating, and water are included
- Non-smoking bedrooms
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: between 3:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.