OverviewA unique seventeenth-century abode clinging to the cliff of Positano, adorned by a lovely lemon tree garden and featuring a stunning free-form heated swimming pool, Villa Pamina is your privileged stay in Positano.
Just minutes walking from the city center, this property offers comfortable and bright bedrooms, and several living spaces both indoor and outdoor. There are two fully equipped kitchens, beautifully decorated with traditional Vietri majolica tiles, and two dining areas, one indoor with an oversize wooden table, and one outdoor featuring a stone round table surrounded by fruit trees. The views from Villa Pamina are postcardworthy and will remain etched in your memory forever.
Imagine a perfect sunny day in Positano, walking around the narrow streets in the bustling center, picking up fresh produce from the market and a few souvenirs. When it’s time to unwind, walk back to Villa Pamina, make yourself a tasty drink and sit in your private swimming pool to enjoy the fresh lemon-scented sunset breeze. Enjoy a nice dinner al-fresco and sip your limoncello while stargazing from the panoramic terrace. A truly remarkable Amalfi Coast experience.
Ground Floor (Accessible from Garden Only)
- Fully equipped kitchen featuring a wood oven and Vietri majolica tile decor
- Large dining room with dining table for up to 10 guests, and sitting area connected to the garden through French windows
- Fully equipped dine-in traditional kitchen with marble table that accommodates four, spacious pantry, and direct access to the garden with al-fresco dining area
- Reading alcove with rattan couch and exposed bare-stone wall
- Large french doors open onto the garden and panoramic terrace
Access the property through a wooden door a few steps from street level and walk through a blooming pergola to reach the main floor. Exiting from the kitchen at first floor through a fabulous bare-stone court, you reach the panoramic furnished terrace with breathtaking views over the water and the town of Positano. Few steps lead to the free-form swimming pool with whirlpool corner and to a furnished sun deck. Walk through a smaller terrace shaded by a verdant vine and equipped with BBQ to reach the lower level of the villa.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor - Accessible From Garden Only): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): King bedroom with direct access to the garden, and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with direct access to terrace and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi and hand-held shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Loft single bedroom (bed size 160 x 70 cm) with en-suite bathroom with shower, suitable for kids
- Bedroom 6 (Lower Floor): Single bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower - suitable for a young adult or nanny
- All the bathrooms include wall mounted showers, and the master bathroom includes a Jacuzzi and wall mounted shower
- A/C (in all bedrooms and in large sitting room)
- Satellite TV
- Starter pantry kit
- Washing machine (no dryer)
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Wood oven
- Free-form swimming pool with whirlpool corner
- Pool can be heated on request (up to 82 degrees) at an additional cost
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Morning house cleaning from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Breakfast service for up to two hours. Cost of food extra to be paid based on store receipts
- Complimentary Sunday breakfast (cereal, milk, coffee, yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, pancakes, cookies)
- Mid-week change of bed linens, bath & pool towels (Wed)
- Porter service available on day of arrival and departure
- Pool and garden maintenance daily by live-in staff of one
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Welcome buffet dinner including wine and morning after kitchen clean-up
- Cook service available
- Pizza Party including wine - Minimum of 8 guests
- Parking at garage nearby and valet service also available at extra cost
- Maximum occupancy is 8 adults and 2 kids under 12 max.
- Electricity, A/C, heat, and water are included
- Wi-Fi internet connection for personal laptop is included
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.