OverviewVilla Romeo is an inviting modern three-story seaside property, located just at 15 minute drive to Sorrento.
Set on a 3,000 sqm private compound, with the closest beach being only half a mile away, the villa offers a beautiful view of the entire Gulf of Naples and sights of the island of Capri. Private woods and manicured gardens with many furnished shaded areas surround the villa providing privacy and tranquility. The villa’s contemporary style and its vibrant color palette will transport you immediately into a vacation mood. The outdoor kitchen and patio and the pool’s special setting will make your stay comfortable and memorable.
Melt away the urban-life routine with the comforts of the coastal Mediterranean lifestyle. Villa Romeo serves as an oasis to escape to with your friends and family, as well as a home away from home. Its easy care, its modern amenities, the very generous outdoor space, and the breathtaking views make Villa Romeo the perfect vacation retreat.
- A separate building in the garden serves as a central area for the guests to gather together. It offers a spacious dining and sitting area and its kitchen is used for the morning breakfast service.
- Panoramic roof-top with access through a spiral staircase, furnished with sunbeds and provided with external shower.
- Several terraced manicured gardens and expansive flat well-tended lawn areas overlooking the sea surround the property; all outdoor areas feature elegantly furnished zones at disposal of the guests who wish to relax.
- In the garden, a comfortable poolside loggia/veranda for dining al fresco dining, complete with wood burning oven, BBQ and commercial grade kitchen
- Private swimming pool, panoramic whirlpool for up to 8 people
- Outdoor equipped Wellness area
- The pool, loggia, garden and walkways are illuminated at night
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Suite 1 - Queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower stall, living room, terrace with table and chairs. Access from the main entrance, four steps down, plus independent entrance from the garden. Panoramic sea views.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 (Ground Floor): Suite 2 - Queen bedroom and smaller twin bedroom, ideal for kids, sharing a private bathroom with shower stall, living room, furnished panoramic terrace with table, chairs under a gazebo;
- independent entrance
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor Suite): Queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower stall, living room, panoramic terrace with table and two chairs
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor Suite): Queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower stall, living room
- Bedrooms 6 & 7 (Second Floor Family Suite): Queen bed on a mezzanine, separate queen bedroom. Both rooms share a spacious bathroom with shower stall, living room with high vaulted and frescoed ceiling, and over-sized panoramic windows. Access to panoramic furnished terrace
- A/C in all bedrooms
- Equipped outdoor fitness area
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Panoramic whirlpool for up to 8 guests
- Satellite TV in each suite
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Wood burning oven
- Infinity-edge private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily morning cleaning (from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm), including breakfast service (two hours) – cost of ingredients extra
- Mid-week change of bed linens, bath & pool towels (Wed)
- Starter pantry kit
- Porter service available on day of arrival and departure
- Pool and garden maintenance daily
- Shuttle service on request from the villa to Massa Lubrense up until 4:00 pm
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Cook service
- Cook service package includes: American breakfast (preparation, ingredients and service), and cook service from 1:00 pm-2:30 pm OR 8:00 pm-9:30 pm - cost of food extra
- Pizza dinner
- Pizza class
- Grocery service
- Shuttle service on request after 4:00 pm from the villa to town or restaurant nearby
- Sorrento - 15 minutes
- Positano - 50 minutes
- Amalfi - 1 hour 15 minutes
- Naples - 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Massa Lubrense - 10 minutes walk
- Electricity, central A/C, heat, and water are included
- Due to the narrow private access road, we advise against the use of cars to reach the villa's entrance. Free parking is available at close distance from the property.
- Sorry, no pets
- Professional kitchen appliances in outdoor kitchen operated only by staff
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.