OverviewThe English owners chose the name Colibri, which means hummingbird in many languages, inspired by a stay at a beautiful estancia in Argentina, of the same name.
Colibri is a striking, new, spacious and contemporary villa situated on the Southern coast of Anguilla, a 5-minute drive from the half-mile of beach at Sandy Hill Bay. Its elevated position allows for the villa to benefit from the trade winds (assisted by the high ceilings throughout) and the stunning views of both Anguilla itself, and of the mountains of St. Martin, St. Bart and Statia. The luxurious and modern villa is designed for comfort and relaxation both inside and out; with interior and exterior dining and living areas.
The interiors have an informal feel and furnishings include both designer and locally made bespoke furniture, Caribbean artwork, hammocks, relaxing loungers, deck chairs, comfortable beds and luxurious English bed linen.
The expansive master bedroom at the top of the house offers stunning views with hammock and loungers on the terrace, a dressing room, bathroom with huge shower and standalone bath, separate toilet and large master bed measuring 7 feet x 7 feet. All bedrooms are en-suite and air-conditioned, and fans exist throughout the house.
Other features include a cinema room with comfortable seating, a games room with table tennis table and a separate gym with Treadmill, Bike, rower, and weights. The two-bedroom cottage consists of a kitchen/dining room and two en-suite bedrooms, separated by a courtyard with outside dining area.
The English owners also have three small children so the house is a perfect family villa. The pool has varying depths to accommodate everyone and there is a walled-off and gated play area tucked away in the garden (useful for football or to play tennis against the wall).
- Master bedroom: Emperor-size bed (7 feet x 7 feet). There is also a sleeping area for a child in the dressing room with a daybed
- North bedroom: One super king (or two singles)
- South bedroom: One super king
- Lower ground floor bedroom: One super king (or two singles)
- Cottage bedroom 1: One super king
- Cottage bedroom 2: One super king (or two singles)
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Al fresco dining
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Cinema room
- DVD players
- Fax machine/scanner/copier
- Five-passenger SUV included (temporary driver's license fee and insurance additional)
- Games and puzzles
- iPod docks
- Iron/ironing board
- Washer/dryer or washer
- Curved swimming pool (45 feet x 14 feet)
- Pool heating available at extra charge per day
Staff and Services
- Estate manager
- Pool and garden maintenance
Additional Villa Notes
- In addition to the stated rates, a $3.00 per person per day Government levy fee will be added, from 12 years and older.
- This villa has signing privileges at CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa. Reservations must be made in advance through our concierge dept. prior to arrival. Once the reservation is confirmed, you can check into CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa and use your credit card. Signing privileges are available for restaurants, bars, spa and the golf course. Day rooms (enabling guests to have use of the beach and pool chairs) are available —except during holiday periods—the cost of which depends upon the occupancy of the hotel at the time. These rooms are not available during the holiday period due to high occupancy; however guests may still use the beach, as it is public. Beach chairs are only provided for registered hotel guests.