OverviewThis exclusive private retreat, located in the island’s fashionable West End, is set in 1.35 acres of landscaped gardens that step down to a half-mile of pristine beach.
Guests at Anguilla’s top-of-the-line retreat, Nevaeh (pronounced ‘ne-vay-eh’), are greeted by antique Balinese temple doors that open to a serene, soothing Japanese courtyard and traditional garden—a wonderfully de-stressing welcome to a world of inspired refinement.
To enhance the sense of seclusion, five of the bedrooms are in the main house, with three more in a guest house among the flowers and foliage. The second floor of the main house is given over to two master suites, separated by a pergola-shaded cocktail deck that is slightly elevated to make the most of the endless sea views. The master suite on the first floor has been subtly designed to accommodate the needs of guests with impaired mobility.
Adjoining the main lounge is the extremely elegant kitchen. Multiple refrigerators (including an enormous GE SubZero) are skillfully integrated into the décor, while six upholstered stools belly up to a granite-topped counter, inviting guests to sample snacks between meals.
Nevaeh’s diversions are awesome: A ravishing infinity pool, color-coordinated with the sea and flowing into a cascade and grotto, is the kind of sun-oriented playground that is even more magical after dark. With its oversize candles flickering inside antique lanterns and spotlights sparkling on the iridescent blue tiles, it is a perfect spot for nightcaps or skinny-dipping by moonlight. Other sports offerings include a lighted Astroturf tennis court that doubles as a basketball court, a dedicated air-conditioned Techno gym, sea scooters, stand-up paddleboards, beach volleyball and kayaks. Beach-lovers, in fact, never have to get off their loungers—they can have the staff serve drinks, snacks, chilled towels, a tented dinner or tiki-lit barbecue right on the sand.
Golfers celebrate their own private heaven with a state-of-the-art simulator that allows them to “play” the world’s most challenging courses. Nevaeh is, in fact, one of the most tech-oriented villas in the Caribbean, its entertainment facilities making it the ideal retreat for extended families: a nine-seat movie theater with surround-sound, 70-inch satellite TV in a media room equipped with Blue-Ray and Xbox console and a Sonos music system throughout the villa with iPads in every bedroom.
- Bedroom 1 (lower level main house - master): King size bed, heated plunge pool on terrace, en-suite bathroom with separate outdoor shower, ocean view. Suitable for mobility impaired guests.
- Bedroom 2 (upper level main house - master): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, separate outdoor shower, ocean view.
- Bedroom 3 (upper level main house - master): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, ocean view.
- Bedroom 4 (lower level main house): King size bed, en-suite bathroom with separate outdoor shower
- Bedroom 5 (lower level main house): King size bed, en-suite bathroom with separate outdoor shower
- Bedroom 6 (upper level guest house - master): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, ocean view
- Bedroom 7 (lower level guest house): Two queen size beds, jack-and-jill bathroom shared with bedroom #8
- Bedroom 8 (lower level guest house): Two queen size beds, jack-and-jill bathroom shared with bedroom #7
- 2 golf carts and Polaris Ranger UTV
- Access to Netflix account
- Beach furniture
- Beach volleyball
- Complimentary pre-stocking
- Fire pit
- Floodlit tennis court/basketball court
- Free overseas telephone calls to North America, Canada and the United Kingdom
- Gated property with security system
- Golf simulator with golf clubs
- Home theater—seating for nine
- iPads in bedrooms
- Media room with flat-screen, satellite TV & Xbox game console
- Refrigerators in all main house rooms
- Sea scooters
- Second kitchen/living/dining room in Guest House
- Snorkeling equipment
- Stand-up paddle boards
- State-of-the-art Sonos audio system
- Table Tennis
- Washer/dryer in all bedrooms
- Well-equipped gym
- Wireless high-speed internet
- This is a beachfront villa with a 1/2 mile stretch of white sand beach
- Freshwater, heated, infinity pool with waterfall
- Large hot tub
Staff and Services
- On-call concierge
- Butler - 8 hours per day
- Property manager
- Villa Supervisor
- Housekeepers (twice-daily service)
- Personal laundry
- Breakfast (Heavenly rate only)
- Chef (Heavenly rate only)
- Ground transfers on Anguilla (one round-trip per stay, Heavenly rate only)
- Open bar (excl. premium liquors - Heavenly rate only)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Massages and spa services
- Hair and make-up services
- Yoga classes
- Personal training/pool fitness classes
- Painting classes
- Cooking classes
- Car rental
- Kite surfing
- Deep sea and bottom fishing
- Motor boat excursions and snorkel trips to nearby cays
- Catamaran day sails
- Scuba diving
- Horseback riding
- ATV rentals
- Nature, culture or art gallery tours
- St Barth’s or St. Martin day trips
- Wedding and events planning
- The villa offers two rates, Classic and Heavenly. The Classic rate includes meet-and-greet, welcome refreshments, telephone calls, Wi-Fi and Netflix, pre-stocking services, personal laundry, watersports and use of villa golf carts & UTV. Heavenly rate also includes ground transfers on Anguilla (once roundtrip, per stay), daily breakfast, a full time chef (cost of food additional) and Open Bar - selection of top shelf spirits, house wines, beers and soft drinks (premium liquors and wines at an extra cost.)
- Cost of food is additional and a 15% service charge will apply.
- Open bar includes a selection of top shelf spirits, house wines, beers and soft drinks (premium liquors and wines additional.)
- Six, seven and nine bedroom rates available on request.