OverviewElegant and gorgeous, the Oleander estate home on Pasture Bay offers a luxurious blend of classical Caribbean architecture and colonial-style decor and furnishings.
Two large verandahs in the front and back of the home offer tranquil corners to enjoy the views of lush green gardens, or the turquoise hues of Pasture Bay. Accommodations include two master suites featuring separate offices, and en suite baths with indoor/outdoor garden showers, one of which features an outdoor jacuzzi. Four private bedrooms feature en-suite baths with indoor/outdoor garden showers.
A fully equipped kitchen, and indoor and outdoor dining areas ensure ample space to entertain or enjoy a delicious dinner prepared by the private chef. The expansive beach front infinity pool also includes a built in jacuzzi, and with a pool house bar and dining area, poolside living is ever a treat. Outdoor sporting activities include a flood-lit tennis court, ping pong table, basketball court, and bocce court.
This beautifully finished home combined with such an array of amenities and the outstanding service of a private staff including butler, housekeeper, and chef promises an unforgettable private retreat. Oleander is truly a tranquil paradise in the midst of Antigua.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- Private staffing including housekeeper, chef and butler
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Afternoon tea, beverages, cocktails and house wine by the glass
- Access to resort fitness and tennis facilities
- Resort pools
- Water sports: waterskiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, Sunfish sailing, windsurfing, snorkel equipment, twice weekly snorkel excursions and more
- Daily children’s program
- Six bedrooms (Four kings, one queen, one double twin)
- Master bedroom office
- All bedrooms and living room are air-conditioned
- Six en-suite baths and guest bath
- 4G Internet access
- Bocce court
- Cable TV & DVD in living room
- Indoor/outdoor dining and living areas
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen
- Tennis court
- Two golf carts for guest use
- Direct beach access to Pasture Beach
- 55' x 20' beach side pool with bar & sitting area
Staff and Services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Additional Villa Notes
- Resort closure dates for 2018 are from August 26 - October 6
- Maximum occupancy for Villas, Beach Homes or Estate Homes is 2 guests per individual bedroom
- Airport transfers can be arranged at a cost of $85 per adult over the age of 12, $40 for children ages 2-12 and infants under the age of 2 are free of charge. Transfers encompass a private car which takes the guests on a three-minute drive from the airport to the resort dock on Antigua. From there, guests will continue, by private catamaran, on the seven-minute journey to Jumby Bay Island. The transfer fee also includes use of the Jumby Bay ferry for guests during their stay at the resort including visiting the casino on Antigua, golfing on Antigua, and more.