OverviewSandy Cove is a delightful beachfront retreat that makes any Caribbean dream vacation a reality.
This extremely spacious and comfortable four-bedroom beach villa offers over 4,150 square feet of open-plan indoor-outdoor living space, a large terrace, an oceanfront infinity-edge pool with expansive sundeck and a private beach – all with captivating views across the bay and out to mainland Antigua.
Three of the four bedrooms in this beautifully furnished home face the ocean and afford spectacular views. The upper level master bedroom offers a king-size, four-poster bed, separate dressing area and spacious balcony, while the ground-level master bedroom opens to a relaxing terrace. The light and airy villa also provides a modern kitchen, choice of two dining areas and a lovely garden. Positioned at the end of the series of villas, Sandy Cove boasts unrivaled privacy and tranquility.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Afternoon tea, beverages, cocktails and house wine by the glass
- Access to resort fitness and tennis facilities
- Resort pools
- Water sports: waterskiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, Sunfish sailing, windsurfing, snorkel equipment, twice weekly snorkel excursions and more
- Daily children’s program
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: Kings bedrooms
- Bedrooms 3 & 4: Queen-bedded doubles
- Cable TV, air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Four en-suite baths
- Master bath suite with shower and tub
- 4G Internet access
- Cable TV, DVD player and iPod docking station in living area
- Eight-seat indoor dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with air-conditioning
- Ten-seat outdoor dining area
- Two golf carts for guest use
- Direct access to Jumby Bay Beach
- Close proximity to beach activity center
- 35' x 15' private pool
Staff and Services
- Twice-daily maid service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Additional Villa Notes
- Resort closure dates for 2018 are from August 26 - October 6
- Maximum occupancy for Villas, Beach Homes or Estate Homes is 2 guests per individual bedroom
- Airport transfers can be arranged at a cost of $85 per adult over the age of 12, $40 for children ages 2-12 and infants under the age of 2 are free of charge. Transfers encompass a private car which takes the guests on a three-minute drive from the airport to the resort dock on Antigua. From there, guests will continue, by private catamaran, on the seven-minute journey to Jumby Bay Island. The transfer fee also includes use of the Jumby Bay ferry for guests during their stay at the resort including visiting the casino on Antigua, golfing on Antigua, and more.