OverviewCherry Red at 20 Sugar Cane Ridge is a well-appointed, modern Caribbean villa, nestled in the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort in Barbados.
Please note that there is currently construction taking place nearby this villa until further notice.
Royal Westmoreland will be closing several sections of the development for maintenance throughout the month of September 2018 to facilitate yearly maintenance. Please inquire with a villa specialist for more information.
This elegant tri-level holiday home features four comfortable and tastefully decorated bedrooms. The master bedroom and second bedroom both open on to the pool deck, which is located on the lower level of the villa. It's the perfect spot to sunbathe or enjoy a cooling dip in the private plunge pool with views to the golf course and Barbados’ western coastline beyond. The third bedroom is also located on the lower level, while the fourth bedroom is located on the middle level, to the left of the main entrance which leads up to the main living level. The master bedroom and fourth bedroom have en-suite bathrooms, and bedrooms 2 and 3 share the third bathroom.
The open-plan living and dining area can be found on the upper level of this luxury holiday home, leading out to a spacious covered balcony where guests can relax and enjoy amazing views over the putting greens and coastline. The modern kitchen is well equipped, with everything at your fingertips to make your holiday in Barbados relaxed and enjoyable.
All holiday guests at Cherry Red benefit from the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Beach Club located ten minutes away at the enchanting Mullins Bay. Effortlessly trade your pool and deck for the soft sands and blue waters of Mullins Beach a favorite for many visitors. Choose to snorkel or swim with vibrant tropical fish and turtles or relax in the warm Barbados sun. Services of the Beach Club include free shuttle service to Mullins Beach and Bell Captain beach services.
The Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort blends privacy, luxury and superior service. The community is home to a world-renowned, five-star golf course offering magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea from every green. Exceptionally located on the West Coast of Barbados, the resort attracts many high profile personalities from around the world. Royal Westmoreland enjoys 24-hour security and holiday guests have access to the golf course, tennis courts, fitness center and clubhouse with a resort pool, varied dining options and the beach facility.
Golf and tennis and spa treatments can be arranged by the concierge team, who will also be able to make recommendations and bookings for the many excellent restaurants on the island.
- Master Bedroom: King, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Tub, en-suite, shower, double vanity
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, double vanity (shared between bedroom 2 and 3)
- Bathroom 3: En-suite, shower only, single vanity
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- DVD player
- Gym - (shared)
- TV with cable
- Wireless internet
- iPod dock
- Gated community
- Golf and Social Membership – Guest have access to the Royal Westmoreland championship golf course at anytime. Membership also includes access to the sanctuary pool, beach club at Mullins, tennis courts and club house.
- 10 to 15-minute drive to beach
- Plunge pool
Staff and Services
- Laundry service
- Cook Service - Included with Full House bookings during Winter and Christmas only
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Beach: 4.2 kilometers
- Airport: 30.3 kilometers
- Speightstown: 5.8 kilometers
- Holetown: 3.1 kilometers
- Bridgetown: 14.2 kilometers
- Non-smoking villa
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.