OverviewClearwater, a spacious holiday villa set in tropical gardens, is located on the beautiful Gibbs Beach, St. Peter on the West Coast of Barbados.
The delightful coral stone villa is furnished with lovely antiques throughout. Clearwater’s extensive open-plan dining and living area, designed to capture tropical breezes and provide views of the sea, opens on to a large, covered veranda with bar, where you can also dine or relax overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
All four bedrooms are air-conditioned as well as having cooling ceiling fans. Upstairs, the large master bedroom features a queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom, and a wide picture window with excellent views of the sea and gardens. Downstairs, the second sea-side bedroom, with an expansive view down Gibbs Beach, has twin beds and en-suite bathroom. The remaining two bedrooms overlook the gardens, have twin beds, and share a bathroom.
Spend your days comfortably relaxing on the extensive private beachfront patio, where you can enjoy the company of family and friends in picturesque surroundings. Enjoy a drink in the sun or dine al fresco in the shade of the tamarind tree after you take a quick dip or a swim in the Caribbean Sea, only steps away. Clearwater's conveniently-placed gates provide direct access to the beach, where you can walk on pristine white sands, watch the glorious sunsets, or gaze at the twinkling stars. Rinsing off is easy in the outside shower house. In addition to the outside patio, Clearwater’s gardens provide ample space for children to play. It's a quick drive from the gated semicircular driveway to Speightstown, the nearest shopping area, and to the local fish market. Mullins Beach and the local bus stop are only a short walk away.
Let peaceful Clearwater be your tropical getaway for a week or two... or even longer.
- Master: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds (can convert to king), en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds (can convert to king), shared bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds (can convert to king), shared bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bathroom 1: Shower only, single vanity
- Bathroom 2: Tub/Shower, single vanity
- Bathroom 3: Shower only, single vanity, shared between bedrooms 3 & 4
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Covered outdoor patio with table, suitable for dining and bar
- Mahogany furniture
- Many antiques
- Near Golf Course
- Near tennis
- Near watersports
- Fantastic views of the ocean and beach
- Outdoor shower
- Has a covered outdoor patio with table and a wet bar
- Wireless internet
- On the beach
Staff and Services
- Cook - Prepares three meals per day
- Laundry service - Extra staff member provided for additional party of 6 or more
- Guard - 12 hour shift
- Airport: 31.9-km
- Speightstown: 2.1-km
- Holetown: 5.3-km
- Bridgetown: 16.3-km
- Golf : Royal Westmoreland - 3.4-km
- Day Spa: Indulgence Spa & Gym - 450-m
- Non-smoking villa
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.