OverviewEnjoy luxurious beachfront living overlooking the beach on our fabulous Platinum Coast.
Situated on Paynes Bay, just a short walk down from the illustrious Sandy Lane Estate, this second floor condo features a modern open plan design with chic contemporary furnishings, elegant oak wood accents, cool marble flooring and breathtaking views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
The kitchen is equipped with state of the art stainless steel appliances and a large breakfast bar for casual meals. This overlooks the stylish living room which is decorated in sandy hues and features eye catching local artwork; the verandah has access through floor to ceiling glass doors and is large enough for entertaining smaller parties.
Three spacious air conditioned bedrooms feature elegant decor, ceiling fans and ample closet space. The guest bedrooms are both en suite, while the master bedroom has a large walk in closet and en suite bath with shower and Jacuzzi tub. The master bedroom also has direct access out to the beachfront verandah and spectacular view.
Guests can enjoy private access via the foyer to the bay where oversized sun loungers and umbrellas promise relaxation with only the sound of the waves as distraction.
Coral Cove has secure parking and 24 hour security service. The busy coastal hub of Holetown is only minutes away and features many fine restaurants, upscale boutiques and luxury shops. For sports enthusiasts, the world class golf courses of Royal Westmoreland, Sandy Lane and Apes Hill are also all nearby.
Turtles are often spotted swimming by – put on a snorkel and get up close and personal!
- Bedroom 1 (master): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, double vanity
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds (combine to king size), en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds (combine to king size), en-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Hair dryers
- Security safe
- Security guard (24 hr)
- TV (Cable, DVD player)
- Wireless internet
- Beach access (Paynes Bay Beach)
Staff and Services
- Airport - 16.4 Miles
- Speightstown - 6 Miles
- Holetown (shopping, nightlife) - 1.4 Mile
- Bridgetown - 5.5 Miles
- Sandy Lane Golf Course - 0.5 Mile
- Tennis courts nearby
- Other golf courses nearby (Royal Westmoreland, Apes Hill)
- Water sports nearby (by request only - concierge service for arrangements)
- Non smoking Villa (inside or on patio)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Assigned parking
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.