Overview'Go Easy' is a stunning Caribbean colonial style residence, situated in the parish of St. James on the West Coast of Barbados.
In the gated resort community of the popular Sugar Hill Estate, you will find 'Go Easy,' a six-bedroom villa set on 1.5 acres of landscaped tropical gardens. This impressive holiday villa comprises a main house and guest cottage, both offering breathtaking views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea towards the famous West Coast of Barbados.
A grand staircase and wrought-iron sculptural chandelier welcomes you to 'Go Easy.' On the ground floor of the villa there is the great room, which is well-stocked with books and games, an air-conditioned family room, an outdoor dining room and extremely spacious, covered, living patio that leads to the pool area. A large bedroom suite featuring a four-poster bed and opening onto a private terrace is also located on the ground floor. 'Go Easy' boasts a large, infinity-edge pool, Jacuzzi, and pool pavilion. The pavilion has a wet bar and an impressive 48-inch, built-in gas barbecue making the pavilion an ideal spot for sundowners and casual evening barbecue dinners by the pool. A short distance from the pool is the villa’s private tennis court. 'Go Easy' is the only private villa in Sugar Hill with its own tennis facilities.
Formal meals can be taken at the magnificent 12-seat marble table on the outdoor dining patio where you are surrounded by tropical foliage. The dining area enjoys cooling breezes supplemented by ceiling fans and the soothing sound of trickling water from a water feature that flows under a wooden bridge between the dining and living patios. At night, candles, feature lighting and the stars combine to make for a magical setting for a memorable meal with family and friends.
Nearby is the air-conditioned family room that provides a cool retreat from the midday heat. Here you can enjoy state-of-the-art video/audio entertainment on a comfy sectional with your snack or refreshment of choice. Due to the proximity to the dining patio, adults can enjoy a private meal while still keeping an eye on the children in the family room.
'Go Easy' has four spacious, air-conditioned bedrooms in the main house each with a private balcony and magnificent marble tiled en suite bathrooms. Those guests who prefer not to use air conditioning will enjoy the way the bedrooms have been designed to take advantage of the trade winds. Three of the four bedrooms have four-poster beds. In addition one room has a full-size, 3-foot daybed. Each room has a fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and a dressing room with a safe and hairdryer. All bedrooms are equipped with best quality Egyptian cotton bedding, towels and bathrobes. A guest cottage provides flexible accommodation with two air-conditioned double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, sharing a fully-equipped kitchen and a shaded patio by the swimming pool.
The villa is staffed with housekeepers that keep the property spotless, servicing bedrooms and bathrooms each morning and will launder any clothes as requested. Additional staff such as a chef, butler, babysitters etc. can be hired as required.
'Go Easy' is located in Sugar Hill Resort Community that offers a number of resort amenities including a club house, two communal swimming pools, and four championship tennis courts. Sugar Hill has had tennis stars such as Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniaki play on their courts.
- Master Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom, private balcony, mini fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
- Master Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom, private balcony, mini fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en-suite bathroom, private balcony, mini fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en-suite bathroom, private balcony, day bed, mini fridge, tea & coffee making facilities
- Bedroom 5 - Cottage: Two twin beds (Can convert into a king), en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 - Cottage: Two twin beds (Can convert into a king), en-suite bathroom
- Master Bathroom: Tub/shower, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 2: Tub/shower, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 3: Tub/shower, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 4: Shower only, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Cottage: Tub/shower, single vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Cottage: Shower only, double vanity
- Beach (nearby)
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Digital TV/cable
- DVD player
- CD player
- Golf course (nearby)
- Internet access
- Security safe
- Security system
- Tennis court
- Wet bar
- Inland (5-10 minutes from beach)
- Infinity-edge swimming pool
Staff and Services
- House manager
- Butler - Service provided with full bookings only, and only during winter and holiday seasons
- Laundry service - Service provided with full bookings only
- Cook - Prepares three meals per day (Service provided with full house bookings)
- Assistant Cook - Prepares three meals per day (Service provided with 4 bedroom bookings)
- Beach: Royal Pavilion Beach Club - 2.3-km
- Airport: 29.7-km
- Speightstown: 6.2-km
- Holetown: 2.8-km
- Bridgetown: 13.9-km
- Golf : Royal Westmoreland - 1.1-km
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.