OverviewMullins Mill is a home of unique character nestled on eight acres of landscaped grounds.
The main house is constructed around a 17th century sugar mill offering privacy in the two adjoining guest cottages. A cosy gazebo on the cliff side has sweeping views of the coastline, and the property has a ridge side infinity swimming pool with a beach house and separate Jacuzzi located a short walk through the tropical gardens (about 100 yards) south of the main house. East of the main house is a floodlit tennis court, garden and orchard. Mullins Mill is the ideal choice for families - two bedrooms are located in the main house (one at the top of the mill), two in the adjoining cliff cottage and two more in the guest cottage on the grounds. A spacious sitting/dining verandah overlooks the gardens and cliff side gazebo and offers fantastic ocean views.
Guests have use of the owner's private beach house right on the famous Gibbs Beach (just a 5 minute drive from Mullins Mill). Mullins Mill can accommodate parties of up to 12 in 6 air conditioned bedrooms each with en suite bathrooms. Mullins Mill is run by an efficient staff who will do their best to make your holiday a memorable one - the chef skillfully prepares some incredible local delights. This property is the perfect location for exotic, tropical weddings and special occasions. Please note a venue fee will apply. Kindly enquire for more details.
- Master Bedroom: King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ipod clock radios
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ipod clock radios
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ipod clock radios
- Bedroom 4: Twins beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ipod clock radios
- Cottage - Bedroom 5: Twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ipod clock radios
- Cottage - Bedroom 6: Twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ipod clock radios
- Cottage - Bedroom 7: Twin beds that can also convert to a king
- Cottage - Bedroom 8: Twin beds that can also convert to a king
- Master Bathroom: Sunken Tub, Shower, Double Vanity, Bidet
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 3: Tub/Shower, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 4: Shower only, Single Vanity
- Cottage - Bathroom 5: Shower only, Single Vanity
- Cottage - Bathroom 6: Shower only, Single Vanity
- Cottage - Bathroom 7: en-suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
- Cottage - Bathroom 8: en-suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
- 50" Cable TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- Floodlit Tennis court
- Hair Dryers
- iPod Clock radios in all bedrooms.
- Office/library equipped with a color laser printer, computer
- Book selection
- Security Safe
- Spa facilities are available a 3 minute drive down the hill at Indulgence Spa.
- There is a safe for storing valuables.
- TV with Cable
- Vast landscaped grounds with water features.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Watersports by request - Our Concierge can assist with arrangements
- Wireless internet (ground floor)
- Separate beach cabana located on the well known Gibbs Beach (a five minute drive down the hill from Mullins Mill)
- Lagoon style, cliff side swimming pool (with separate jacuzzi) and adjoining pool house. Approximate size of pool is 33 feet x 19 feet depth in shallow end is 3 ft and deep end 5 1/2 feet. Size of Jacuzzi is 9 1/2 feet in diameter with a depth of 2 feet.
- Pool Shower
Staff and Services
- Chef: Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the Chef's day off only two meals per day will be prepared.
- 2 Housekeepers
- Assistant Housekeeper
- Guard (Shift 12 hr)
- Beach: Private Beach Cabana - 1.2-km
- Airport: 31.8-km
- Speightstown: 2.3-km
- Holetown: 6.2-km
- Bridgetown: 17.3-km
- Golf : Royal Westmoreland - 4.4-km
- Smoking not permitted indoors
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.