OverviewReeds House is ideally situated directly on the white sandy beaches of Reeds Bay, in an exotic, tropical-garden setting.
The crystal clear waters of the Caribbean are on your doorstep for swimming, snorkelling and other water sport activities. Car parking, 24-hour security personnel, receptionist and private sun beds/umbrellas all add to the enjoyment of your holiday.
This newly-refurbished penthouse provides luxurious accommodation with panoramic views from every room for four to six people. A well-appointed kitchen opens onto the large, air-conditioned living room where you can relax and watch the satellite plasma TV, a DVD or listen to music. An adjoining, covered dining terrace overlooks the Caribbean Sea.
The master bedroom is beautifully furnished with a king-size, four-poster bed and has the benefit of en-suite facilities, marble fittings, a large corner bath, a separate shower room and leads onto a private sitting area with wet bar. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans. The second floor boasts a magnificent 55-foot, private roof terrace, which is probably the largest in Barbados. A covered dining area for eight people with wet bar and ice maker leads onto the sun terrace where you can relax on comfortable designer sun-beds and several seating areas or relax in the large spa-pool. This floor also has a third air-conditioned bedroom/sitting room with an immaculate en-suite shower room.
Penthouse No. 14 can be rented with Penthouse No. 13 to accommodate a larger group, as the two penthouses have inter-connecting doors. Reeds House is a secluded boutique beach-front development between the Royal Pavilion and Cobblers Cove Hotels. Sandy Lane and the Royal Westmoreland golf courses are only a 5-10-minute drive away, as are several tennis clubs and health spas. This stretch of coastline, commonly known as the Platinum Coast, is home to some of the Caribbean's finest restaurants and bars. Shopping is close by in Holetown and Speightstown.
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: (Patio) Double bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Ocean view
- Reception area
- Security system
- Sun deck
- Watersports available on site
- Wireless internet
- ADSL - High-speed internet also available in main reception area
- This apartment is much larger than any of the other penthouses at Reeds House
- Spa pool
- Rooftop Jacuzzi and wet bar
Staff and Services
- Cook/housekeeper will prepare two meals per day
- Near beach
- Children must be 10 years of age or older
- Elevator in building
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.