OverviewSapphire Beach 209 is a three-bedroom holiday home located on the beautiful Dover Beach on the south coast of Barbados near St. Lawrence Gap.
This well-appointed condominium on the second floor is attractively furnished and enjoys breathtaking views of the turquoise blue Caribbean Sea and Barbados's famous white sand beaches.
This tastefully decorated holiday rental features solid rich wood furniture with splashes of hot tropical colours creating the perfect Caribbean atmosphere. The master bedroom opens onto a private, covered terrace overlooking two lagoon-style swimming pools and it's aspect allows for a fabulous view of the ocean and gently swaying palm trees whilst relaxing in the king-size bed! The open-plan living and dining area also opens onto the spacious terrace inviting you to linger and enjoys the views and breeze. With ample room and stunning views of the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, the terrace is the perfect locale for dining al fresco in Barbados.
The master and second bedroom have modern en-suite bathrooms featuring showers; the spacious second bedroom features a queen-size bed and the third bedroom offers twin beds, which can also be converted into a king—ensuring couples or families can be suitably accommodated. A third bathroom is adjacent to bedroom 3 and features a tub/shower combination.
A few steps away, the white, Sandy Dover Beach offers the ideal place to bask in the warm Barbados sun. Take a relaxing swim in crystal clear, sparkling waters. Lie on the soft sand and enjoy cool Caribbean breezes.
The Sapphire Beach condominium complex is within walking distance of Barbados's entertainment hub, St. Lawrence Gap, allowing quick access to the many amenities and excellent restaurants on the vibrant South Coast. For the fitness enthusiast, this holiday home also features a fully equipped fitness center.
- Master Bedroom: King bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds that can be converted to a king
- Master Bathroom: Shower only, double vanity
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, double vanity
- Bathroom 3: Tub/shower, single vanity, bathroom - adjacent to bedroom 3
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Gym - (shared)
- iPod dock
- Security safe
- Water sports by request
- Dover Beach
- Two shared community pools
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping service provided two days a week
- Guard (24-hr)
- Airport: 11.0-km
- Speightstown: 27.0-km
- Holetown: 20.0-km
- Bridgetown: 8.1-km
- Oistins: 3.3-km
- Night Life: St Lawrence Gap - Just a few steps away!
- Smoking not permitted indoors or on the patio
- Elevator available for easy access to this unit
- Children welcome
- Check-out at 4pm
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.