OverviewTom Tom is a well-appointed, contemporary five-bedroom villa located in Westmoreland St. James, overlooking the exclusive West Coast of Barbados.
The large, wooden front door of the villa leads to an exquisite interior of natural coral stone walls, wooden floors, furnished with beautiful, custom-made furniture imported directly from Indonesia and Bali with Caribbean influences. The villa was designed by London architect, Harper Downie and was completed in late 2007.
The spacious formal living room features handmade Balinese stone carvings and opens up to an outdoor terrace complete with a large, infinity-edge pool and uninterrupted views of the Caribbean Sea. When lit up at night Tom Tom's pool deck transforms into a magical private setting perfect for an evening of cocktails, a midnight swim or stargazing. The open-plan, well-equipped kitchen flows through to the dining area situated on the terrace and offers al fresco dining with wonderful views. There is also a barbeque grill on the terrace for more casual culinary moments!
The master bedroom is upstairs and has floor-to-ceiling windows, providing stunning views of the Caribbean sea and Barbados' west coast.
Four of the luxurious bedrooms are on the ground floor; all offer privacy and relaxation with high degrees of comfort and spaciousness. Two of the suites feature four-poster beds and their own outdoor tub in a tropical courtyard that creates a spa-like atmosphere. The fifth suite has a courtyard and twin beds.
Hidden away off the main living area is the cosy media room where you can curl up with a good book or watch your favorite movie in air conditioned comfort.
Holetown is a 5-minute drive from the villa and offers excellent duty-free shopping at Limegrove, as well as being in close proximity to the many excellent restaurants offering both international and local cuisine. Also nearby is renowned Royal Westmoreland golf course which can be booked through the concierge team.
The staff are highly rated by previous guests and enjoy creating a special experience to match the setting of this stunning holiday home.
- Master Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, safe
- Master Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom, shared patio, air-conditioning, safe
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en-suite bathroom, shared patio, air-conditioning, safe
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, private patio, air-conditioning, safe
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en-suite bathroom, shared patio, air-conditioning, safe
- Master Bathroom 1: Tub/shower, double vanity
- Master Bathroom 2: Shower only, single vanity
- Bathroom 3: Outdoor tub, shower, single vanity
- Bathroom 4: Shower only, single vanity
- Bathroom 5: Outdoor tub, shower, single vanity
- 42-inch LCD HD TV - Media room
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Fax machine
- iPod dock
- Logitech music system - living room
- Outdoor shower
- Security Safe
- Security system
- Watersports by request
- Inland (5-10 minutes from beach)
- 58-foot infinity pool facing directly west to the Caribbean Sea
- Pool shower
Staff and Services
- Cook: Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Housekeeper/laundry service
- Beach: 2.0-km
- Airport: 29.4-km
- Speightstown: 5.6-km
- Holetown: 3.7-km
- Bridgetown: 14.7-km
- Golf : Royal Westmoreland - 300-m
- Day Spa: Indulgence Spa & Gym - 3.9-km
- Smoking not permitted indoors
- Children are welcomed with adult supervision.
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.