OverviewThis XVIII century cottage is located in a small hamlet in the heart of the prestigious Burgundy “wine’s land" nestled in famous Puligny-Montrachet and “Meursault 1er cru” vineyard.
This cottage is Ideal for Oeno-tourism (wine tourism). This property is just a few kilometers away from Burgundy wine growing treasures, like “Clos Vougeaut” and “Beaune’s Hotel Dieu” and many more! Montrachet offers luxurious interiors with air-conditoned rooms, a heated swimming pool and can host up to 6 guests.
Limestone-tiled ground floor
Black and steel state-of-the-art kitchen with oven, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, induction hob, toaster, fridge, freezer, juicer, Nespresso machine, electric kettle and ice maker. There is also a large assortment of glasses, pans, dishes, tablecloths
Laundry room with washer and dryer and ironing station
- Living room with an open fireplace, sofas, round dining table, A/C, satellite TV, DVD, Hifi system, Ipod dock station and the exit to the small garden illuminated by beautiful bronze lamps at night
- One double bedroom with: en-suite bathroom and separate WC
- Under sloping overheads, there are 2 further bedrooms, each with sweeping vineyard and woodland views, double bed and en-suite bathroom with separate WC
Small private enclosed garden (800 sqm) with terrace, heated swimming pool, BBQ, etc
Heated swimming pool with: electric cover (12 m x 4 m - depth 1.35 m), 6 sun beds and 6 parasols.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, basin and separate WC
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, and separate WC
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, and separate WC.
- Please note that all the king size beds can be converted in 2 single beds. (on request in advance, please notify it in the final itinerary form). Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer in each bathroom.
- Air conditioning
- Baby equipment
- Coffee machine
- Fenced outside area
- Ice maker
- Induction hob
- Organic toiletries
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine & dryer
- Welcome basket
- Wi-fi Internet Access
- Heated swimming pool with electric cover (12 m x 4 m - depth 1.35 m)
- Open and heated from May to mid October
Staff and Services
- Cleaning service: 4 hours per week
- Final cleaning
- All linen and pool towels provided
- Linen changed at mid week
- Restaurant booking
- A wine tasting at a local wine maker
- English speaking Meet and Greet by the owner himself
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- The wine cellar of the house can provide around 100 different wines of Burgundy
- Traditional cooking during the stay with the governess
- Housekeeper Service: daily cleaning, ironing, washing
- Cooking class
- Chef at home. Ask for ideas of prices and menus - without wine including water and coffee
- Car with chauffeur, bike rental, air balloon tour.
- Bike rental
- Air balloon tour
- Visit of the vineyards: Wine tasting tours. To have privacy visit in vineyard in a car with driver for an additional cost
- Prestige Lunch or dinner prestige in the vineyards (under a barnum) from 6 people
- 15 minute drive from Beaune
- 45 minute drive from Dijon
- Meursault village and its shops are at 3 km
- 50 minute drive from Dijon TGV train station (from where you can reach Paris Gare De Lyon within 1 hour and 40 minutes)
- Lyon International Airport: 170 km, 1 hour and 45 minutes by car
- Possibility to play golf not too far from the property (Beaune Levernois 18 holes Golf Course at about 15 km (9 miles)).
- Heating is included
- Wood logs for the fireplace are included