Casa dell'Ibiscus - Parco Cavalonga
Casa dell'Ibiscus is a 2 bedroom apartment located on the grounds of the Parco Cavalonga Resort.
Parco Cavalonga Resort is a charming resort where one can experience typical Sicilian rural life. The resort is near some wonderful Baroque towns such as Ragusa, Scicli, Modica and Noto. Guests can also explore important archaeological sites such as Cava d'Ispica (Quarry of Ispica), Oasi di Vendicari (Natural Reserve of Vendicari), Kamarina
Parco Cavalonga is framed by the typical low dry-walls known to Sicily and is located inside a large natural park of over 44 acres whose original buildings have been painstakingly restored and match their setting perfectly.
The irregular shaped swimming pool and terrace are available for the guests use. There are two buildings dating back to the beginning of the twentieth century that have been restored into five comfortable apartments. Each apartment maintains its own style and originality. Ancient Sicilian baglio (courtyards) and terraces abound, each one ensuring your privacy.
- Kitchen/living room
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bath
- Loft with sofa bed
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Electric Oven
- Satellite receiver
- Electricity consumption
- Bed linen and towels
- Bicycles available for rent
- Delicatessen: 3 Km
- Restaurants: 3 Km - Donnafugata
- Services: 11 Km - Ragusa
- Tennis: 15 Km
- Riding school: 20 Km
- Golf: 10 Km - Donnafugata
- Railway station: 15 Km - Ragusa
- Airport: 100 Km - Catania
- Port: 40 Km - Pozzallo
- Sandy beach: 15 Km
- Rocky beach: 25 Km
- There is a sandy beach located 15 km from this villa and a rocky beach about 25km from the villa
- Shared Swimming pool:
- Pool size: m 18,00 x m 9,00 - Depth min m 1,20 - max m 2,50
- Pool is open from April 1-Oct 31
- Final Cleaning included in the rates
- Maid service is an additional charge
- Babysitting and a cook is available at an additional charge
- The caretaker resides on the property and will maintain the grounds and the pool
- Air-conditioning and heating are an additional charge
- There is private parking at the villa
- Cooking Classes available on request at an additional cost
- No Pets, please
sicily Villa NotesDue to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.00 to €5.00 per person per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.