Château de Varennes - BU11
The most luxury private Château in Burgundy rented with full hotel and maid service, catering service 7 days a week and concierge service.
The Château spans 1,500 sqm for the main building and is featuring 17 bedrooms which have been refurbished recently to the highest standards of quality 12 suites (double or twin) with 12 ensuite bathrooms all with direct access from master bedroom+ 5 single bedrooms (single bed)
The Chateau de Varennes is belonging to the same aristocratic family for four centuries. The property has been fully revamped in the last three years by a team of famous interior designers who created luxury villas, fashion stores, restaurants and boutique hotels . We also hired famous landscape designers for outdoor spaces. The property is in perfect condition and fully equipped with high quality appliances in kitchens and bathrooms.
All suites have bespoke closets. XL suites (>40 sqm) feature ultra king-size beds (200*200 cm) All bathrooms are all equipped with toilet, wash-basin, bath and/or XL walk-in shower. Only top quality materials were used for the renovation.
Brand new kitchens with professional high-quality equipment in addition this villa offers many beautiful reception rooms keeping their ancient charm despite the addition of contemporary features
- Concierge Services
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Satellite TV
- Weddings allowed
- The Château de Varennes belongs to South Burgundy region. Getting there is very easy as it is conveniently located only 12km (7 miles) from the A36 motorway (Exit Seurre) and 30km from the A6 motorway (the main road crossing France from North to South).
- It takes 30 minutes to go to Beaune vineyards (30km, 20 miles)
- Lyon is 150km (100 miles) away
- Geneva is 200km (125 miles)
- Paris is 350km (220 miles)
- A chauffeured van service can pick you up in Paris or at local train stations/ airports for a very moderate price.
- Train station :
- Seurre (12km) – Regular train to Paris through Dijon (2h30 to 3h)
- Dole (37km) – Direct TGV to Paris (2h) and to Geneva (2h45)
- Chalon-sur-Saône (33km) – Direct TGV to Lyon (1h)
- Dijon (57km) – Direct TGV to Paris (1h40) Train timetable and enquiries
- International airports :
- Lyon Satolas: 163km – 1h45
- Geneva: 200km – 2h
- Paris Orly: 343km – 3h
- Paris Charles de Gaulle: 377km – 3h30
- 12 suites (double or twin) with 12 ensuite bathrooms all with direct access from master bedroom. All suites have bespoke closets. XL suites (>40 sqm) feature ultra king-size beds (200*200 cm) and 5 single bedrooms (single)
- All bathrooms are all equipped with toilet, wash-basin, bath and/or XL walk-in shower.
- Brand new heated XL swimming pool (16 x 5m) and a fully equipped pool-house (kitchenette, shower, changing room, toilets) + luxury Kettal outdoor furniture and Weber barbecues.
- Full cleaning before arrival and at the end of stay
- Everyday cleaning of all communal areas, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Maids will also be available to assist guests with all their requests (e.g. bringing freshly squeezed juice by the pool)
- A houseboy will open the pool and clean it every day
- The houseboy will bring the parasols and move furniture upon guest request
- The houseboy will carry luggage and park cars if needed.
- Laundry service upon request
- Luxury toiletries signed by La Compagnie de Provence- All utilities are included (electricity, water, heating, broadband wireless Internet access in all rooms)
- Fresh flower decoration is provided in all rooms as well as candles outdoor and in the reception rooms
- Catering service
- Full time professional chef and maid service working in shift from breakfast to the end of dinnertime. (The villa offers several chefs depending on the style requested by our guests. Some are very popular and work with other luxury villas and yachts so we recommend you book this service very early on.)
- Bilingual Concierge service (restaurant booking, travel arrangements in French and in English.
- Wireless high-speed Internet available in all rooms and satellite TVs with international channels
- A private chapel for wedding ceremonies or blessings
- A separate reception venue in the Orangery which can accommodate up to 200 seated guests and dancing parties. This reception venue is never rented separately from the Chateau (no risk to be bothered by noisy parties).
- Kid-friendly place : all sort high tech equipments ( XL flat screen TVs, high quality sound systems, Ipod station)
- 2 Cots and baby equipment available.
- High quality linens and towels (changed every day) in bedrooms and at the pool
- No smoking in the château.
- Chauffeured cars and limo service on request only and may be at an additional cost
- Airport/train station transfers : pick-up and drop off with an English-speaking driver- on request only and may be at an additional cost
- Three mini-vans (Mercedes with leather seats, tainted glass, air conditioning). Each of them can accommodate up to 7 people plus the driver.Limousine Mercedes Class S on request only and may be at an additional cost
- Baby-sitting on request only and may be at an additional cost
- Cooking classes by English-speaking chef trained with Lenotre (famous French chef) on request only and may be at an additional cost
- Wine-tasting courses (on-site) and visits of cellars and vineyards on request only and may be at an additional cost
- All kinds of sports: biking, horse-riding (2 min drive), water-ski, golf, tennis (2min drive) on request only and may be at an additional cost