OverviewThis five-bedroom beachfront home has the most breathtaking views to the ocean—you won’t want to miss a sunset!
Casa de Tom is beautiful and spacious, with large open spaces to enjoy with large families or large groups of friends. This home has a beautiful, traditional courtyard garden with a fountain that connects the guest house with the main house.
The main house at Casa de Tom has three large and luxurious bedrooms opening onto spacious, wraparound porches with hammocks and rocking chairs. Each has tremendous ocean views and a private bath. Downstairs the spacious living areas open to an infinity edge pool overlooking the Pacific ocean with a great space for BBQ or simply to enjoy some cocktails while sun bathing in the tropical sun.
The guest house has two spacious bedrooms with a private bathroom; the bedroom downstairs has a large king bed with immediate access to the courtyard and the bedroom upstairs has two bunk beds with a beautiful terrace overlooking the ocean.
At Las Catalinas you will be truly pampered! We offer daily housekeeping service. Our 'House Mom' will make you feel right at home; she will prepare breakfast for you every morning and smoothies during the day. Private security guard and our personal concierge service will assist with planning your exciting vacation prior to your arrival, coordinate your transportation from the airport with us and any other service like car rental, spa treatments and tour reservations; we make sure your stay is relaxing and stress-free. For those nights you want to have a special dinner we are able to coordinate a gourmet chef or have our 'House Mom' prepare you traditional meal for lunch.
- Master bedroom: Third floor, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, window screen
- Bedroom 2: Second floor, queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, window screen
- Bedroom 3: Second floor, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, window screen
- Bedroom 4: First floor, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, window screen
- Bedroom 5: Second floor, bunk beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, window screen
- Master Bathroom: Shower
- Bathroom 2: Shower
- Bathroom 3: Shower
- Bathroom 4: Shower
- Bathroom 5: Shower
- Beach towels
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Central air-conditioning
- DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Propane BBQ
- Wireless internet
- Playa Danta is only a 1-minute walk
- Beach chairs
- Swimming pool
Staff and Services
- 'House Mom' service 8:30 am-4:30 pm: includes breakfast preparation, housekeeping, snack preparation such as guacamole and pico de gallo (ingredients must be provided)
- Daily housekeeping
- Villa manager
- Security guard - 24 hours
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery pre-stocking
- International Airport: 45-minute drive
- Town of Potrero: 5-minute drive
- Golf: 45-minute drive
- Grocery store: 5-minute drive in Potrero
- Greenhouse restaurant: 1-minute walk
- Clinic: 45-minute drive
- Liberia Hospital: 90-minute drive
- Church Potrero: 5-minute drive
- Check in: 2:00 pm
- Check out: 10:00 am
Additional Villa Notes
- Because Las Catalinas is a growing community, guests should expect construction in the surrounding areas. Efforts are being made to minimize any possible disturbances to guests due to construction. Current construction hours and regulations are: From 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM, construction may begin, with workers required to speak in low voices and no power tools are allowed. From 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM are normal construction hours. From 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM, construction may continue, with workers required to speak in low voices and no power tools are allowed.