OverviewThe Villa Mariana is an architect's dream come true.
This property is a work of art (featured in “Su Casa,” Costa Rica’s premier architectural magazine). Hidden from the road, the house is set in over 2 acres of Manuel Antonio's thriving rainforest, and is surrounded by Costa Rica’s spectacular natural beauty. Every feature of the house and property have been impeccably designed, and is of the highest quality. The appeal is modern tropical and features 20-foot glass walls, and an open floor plan. A cascading water feature greets everyone who enters, and runs through the house to the infinity pool and surrounding decks. In the house, aesthetic features include lighting alcoves, vaulted teak ceilings, fully-appointed kitchen, two indoor gardens, over 200 inset lights, a rainwater recycling system, wireless internet, cable TV, laundry room and an oversized Jacuzzi tub in the spacious master bathroom. Playa La Macha, a private tropical beach surrounded by jungle, is only a 20-minute walk from the house.
The property is serviced by two electric gates, a guard house and is fully fenced. Adjacent to the main house is a guest or caretaker's house on an independently titled property included in the sale. Both pieces of titled property have their own city electricity and water. The house has been rented as either a four or five bedroom, including the guest house.
Adjacent to The Villa Mariana is Casita Romantica which offers two master suites, each with a queen size bed, en-suite bathrooms, ceiling fans and air conditioning. Casita Romantica also has a fully equipped kitchen, third full bathroom, a pull out sofa in the living room (double-bed size), indoor/outdoor dining with private deck, and infinity edge swimming pool. Amenities include wireless internet access, 3 flat screen TV’s with cable and sound system
This exquisite and unusual house speaks for itself, and is without a doubt one of the most impressive homes in Manuel Antonio.
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King bed, TV, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two queens, TV, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, phone, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: King bed, TV, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom
- Guest House: Two Master Suites with Queen beds, three bathrooms, pull out sleeper sofa in living room, air conditioning, ceiling fans, safe
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms only
- Apple TV
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- DVD players (3)
- Fully equipped kitchen: marble counter-tops, all stainless steel appliances, five-burner gas stove top, indoor/outdoor bar
- Gas BBQ with side burner
- Infinity edge pool
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor shower
- Wireless internet access
- Public beach is a 5-minute drive
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping - daily (except Sundays)
- Maintenance/groundskeeper - daily (except Thursdays)
- Security - seven nights per week (6pm - 6am)
- Concierge - books airport transfers and excursions
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Chef service plus cost of groceries
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Massage therapist
- 10 minutes to Manuel Antonio beach
- 1 minute walk to closest restaurant (outside of security gate)
- 3 minute to Quepos
- 5 minutes to Playa Espadilla (beach)
- 10 minutes to tennis
- 50 minutes to golf course
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms only
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Late check-in fee of $50 applies to check-ins after 9:00 pm
- Please note that there is no air conditioning in the primary living area but the room can be completely opened to the outside for the passage air. Fans are also available in this room to assist with the circulation.
- Please note that the Villa Mariana chef is the only chef allowed on the property.