OverviewVilla Happy House, is an eight-bedroom villa in St. Tropez, located within walking distance from the Place des Lices market and a five minute drive from Canoubiers Beach.
The villa enjoys spectacular sea views, especially from its large outdoor dining area near the pool.
The spacious living room has comfortable furnishings, a flat screen TV, fireplace, a piano, and French doors, which open to the covered terrace and view. Located adjacent to the living room and piano through an archway is the indoor dining room. Situated nearby is the well-equipped kitchen with a long preparation island.
This villa sleeps 16 guests. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and equipped with a TV. The master bedroom is situated on the first floor. The sixth and seventh bedrooms are located in an independent area of the house, which features a living room. These two bedrooms share a bathroom. The eighth bedroom is suitable for children with its five single beds.
The game room offers a billiards table, foosball table, and bar, while the grounds feature a children’s playground with a trampoline. A teak deck with loungers surrounds the pool. The villa offers ample parking with a covered area for up to six cars. This villa also comes with wireless internet, a gated entry, laundry area, a well-lit tennis court, ping-pong table, bocce field, heliport, and complimentary welcome service.
What luxury! Not many places like this feature such stunning views of the bay and walking distance to the St Tropez, so If you want action then this is the place .The famous Place de Lices is where the Saturday and Tuesday market takes place with lots on offer from fruits and vegetables to cashmere and handbags.
If you feel like sitting down after all the shopping go and have a drink at one of the trendy bars like Senequier in the Port and gaze at the amazing yachts and “the beautiful people”
If you just want to stay and enjoy the villa then or watch the sun go down in front of you over the bay drinking a glass of rose wine…… and spot all the famous yachts in the bay.. What a way to finish the day!!!!
- Bedroom 1: Air-conditioned master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 2: Air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, TV, and air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, TV, and air-conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, TV, and air-conditioning
- Bedroom 6 & 7: In an independent part of the house are two air-conditioned bedrooms, each with living room, en-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 8: This is a child area with 3 single beds for the girls, and 2 single beds for the boys. The children share one bathroom.
- Summer kitchen with BBQ facilities
- Football ground (soccer)
- Tennis Court (lit at Night)
- Pétanque - boule court – Bocce
- Table tennis
- Ample parking area up to 6 cars
- Electric entrance gates
- Air conditioning
- Wireless internet
- Pool towels
- Canoubiers Beach - Approximately 5 minute drive
- Heated pool - salt water, 16 x 5 m, numerous parasols and deckchairs
Staff and Services
- 8 Hours maid service per day except Sunday
- The housekeeper lives in an independent apartment on the estate
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping
- St Tropez 3 km (20 min walk)
- Ramatuelle 12 km
- Gassin 14 km
- Grimaud 14km
- Cannes 97 km
- Toulon/ Hyeres Airport 48 km
- Nice Airport 129 km
- Marseilles Airport 153 km
- Aix-en-Provence TGV 129 km
- Beauvallon Golf 12 km
- Note: The villa is available in August with a 2-week minimum rental. In September, the villa is rented on a weekly basis. It is not available any other time of year
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.