OverviewThis one-story villa is perfectly balanced with central living spaces and bedrooms distributed for privacy and comfort.
There are eight bedrooms, nine bathrooms, and an awesome terrace. This villa is great for groups of up to 20 people.
The villa is within walking distance to the Supermarket, The Marina Restaurants, shopping & cinema. It is just a 10 Minute golf cart ride to Minitas Beach.
Under an asymmetrical wood-beamed ceiling, the living room is a combination of sofas and chairs, upholstered in ivory fabric, to create an ideal spot for socializing.
Guests have a variety of outdoor options to bask in the sublime Caribbean lifestyle. The terrace, sprinkled with chaise lounges and umbrellas, stretches out toward the marina, while lush landscaping and tall palms create a tropical mood. In the center is a large Heated Pool with inviting crystalline waters for an invigorating swim or lazing on a float.
Casa de Campo
This villa is located in Casa de Campo, offering guests 3 championship golf courses, 3 polo fields, 14 tennis courts, 4 swimming pools and complete water sport facilities. Culinary choices are extensive in the 9 restaurants and 7 bars - whether a thatch-roofed bar on stilts or the exotic glamour of Tropicana serving 'Caribbean Flair.' On Casa de Campo's elite Minitas Beach, guests can enjoy a variety of water sports including kayaking and windsurfing, or just relax by the water.
Historical grandeur is found at the spectacular Altos de Chavón, just minutes from the villa, complete with shops, boutiques, galleries and a museum.
A resort registration fee is required during your stay in order to access all Casa de Campo amenities and services. The charge is US$ 25 per night from 15 years old and older and US$ 12 per night for youths between the ages of 4 to 14 years old. The registration fee must be paid prior to entering the property and can be paid at the Villa Owners Club office located in the main resort area. This will be charged directly by Casa de Campo resort.
Children below 4 years old do not require resort registration. Each person registered will receive an ID card, which will detail the dates of their stay. This ID card will grant the individual named on the card access to the resort, as well as the various facilities including:
- Access to Equestrian Center
- Access to Shooting Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Access to Casa de Campo Spa
- Access to golf courses and advance tee times reservations at applicable rates
- Use of Fitness Center at villa owner’s preferential rates
- Use of towels and chaise lounges at the pool in the main hotel area and Minitas Beach
- Use of courtesy internal hotel guest transportation
- Access to discounts, special offers and promotions for private rental guests in hotel’s restaurants, sports facilities and activities.
- Access to the services of Central Romana Medical Center
* Please note: Resort fees are subject to change without notice
- Main Bedroom: King Bed
- Bedroom 2: King Bed
- Bedroom 3: King Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen + Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen Beds
- Bedroom 6: King Bed
- Bedroom 7: King Bed
- Bedroom 8: Queen Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom Amenities
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Ceiling fans
- DVD Player
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Iron & Iron-board
- Jacuzzi Indoor
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sofa Bed
- Wireless Internet
- Minitas Beach is approximately 23 minutes away by golf cart, 15 minutes by car
- Large swimming pool - can be heated on request at extra cost
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Butler service
- Transfer from La Romana Airport - One round-trip airport transfer is included. If guests arrive/depart at different times or arrive at a different airport, charges will apply
- Private Check in at property
- Concierge Service
- Staff works from 7am - 8pm
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Mandatory resort registration fee: $25 per night (adults 15 years and older) and $12 per night (children 4-14 years old). The registration fee must be paid prior to entering the property.
- Grocery Shopping
- Babysitter (48 Hours notice)
- Golf cart rental
- Marina - Approximately an 8 minute walk, 3 Minutes by golf cart
- La Romana Airport - 15 Minutes by car
- Dye Fore Golf Course - 12 Minutes by golf cart, 8 minutes by car
- Teeth of the Dog - 16 Minutes by golf cart, 10 minutes by car
- The Links - 12 Minutes by golf cart, 8 minutes by car
- Tennis Center - 13 Minutes by golf cart, 9 minutes by car
- Altos de Chavón - 11 Minutes by golf cart, 7 minutes by car
- Supermarket - Approximately an 8 minute walk, 3 Minutes by golf cart
- Check-in: 3 pm
- Check-out: Noon