OverviewExperience complete Caribbean relaxation in this one-story villa.
The stylish and interior is perfect for relaxing after a day spent enjoying the resort amenities of Casa de Campo. Several outdoor areas, including a refreshing pool, offer guests the chance to fully enjoy the incredible climate and beautiful surroundings, including Minitas Beach, which is just ten minutes away.
The bedrooms are individually decorated in cheerful colors, each creating a peaceful retreat to energize and dream about the next day of vacation excitement. All the bedrooms feature air-conditioning, cable television, plenty of closet space and sheer curtains with optional black-outs.
The Garden Villas at Casa de Campo are a delight for nature lovers. Featuring stunning garden views and lush natural surroundings, these three or four bedroom homes offer a private and comfortable Caribbean-style setting. Soak up the sun by your private pool while our staff prepares your breakfast inside; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your tropical sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. Garden Villas come with three bedrooms/three bathrooms and one master suite, not to mention a full kitchen, spacious living/dining rooms, and two golf carts for getting around the resort.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your tastebuds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up. Click here for details.
- Bedrooms 1-3: Three bedrooms, one with a king size bed and two with two double beds
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private garden
- Two 4-passenger golf carts for transportation within the resort. During Christmas/New Year, one golf cart will be replaced with one mid-sized car
- Wireless Internet
- Beach and Beach Club 10 minutes away
- Minitas Beach is a private beach plenty to do, from a variety of water sports like snorkeling, paddle boating, and kayaking—to name a few—to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you’re feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- But perhaps the best thing about Minitas Beach is that it’s a private, unspoiled haven with a calm and relaxing atmosphere, perfect for kicking back and relaxing from the comfort of a chaise lounge chair.
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-4 pm
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Deluxe Dominican Bar -3 bottles of rum, assorted bottles of sodas, beers and water, seasonal fruit basket
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Five minutes from La Romana International Airport
- Approximately a 50-minute drive from Santo Domingo’s International Airport
- La Romana Country Club 3 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 7 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Golf Course 5 minutes
- Tennis Center 10 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 10 minutes
- Gym and SPA 10 minutes
- Maximum occupancy: 6 adults & 3 children (or) 7 adults
- Sorry, no pets
Additional Villa Notes
- Three bedrooms villa rates are based on 6 guests
- Four bedroom villa rates are based on 8 guests
- Five bedroom villa rates are based on 10 guests
- Extra person rates vary based on season and villa, please ask your villa specialist for more details