OverviewAs one of the newest and most luxurious large vacation homes in the Disney Theme Parks area of Orlando, this magnificent eight bedroom rental home offers a stylish escape for your entire family and friends to enjoy.
Sumptuous materials have been used throughout the entire property, to create an ambiance that's perfect for a 5 star dream vacation.
With two floors of master bedrooms, guests preferring not to negotiate stairways are able to enjoy the delightful en-suite bedrooms with the greatest of convenience!
A huge open layout to the ground floor, takes care of the family's general gathering and social time. However, this very large VIP home also provides multiple spaces, both indoors and out to provide your guests with the perfect relaxation space.
You can choose to relax in two family gathering areas, the pool area with spa, a play room, game area, home theater, and even a basketball practice area.
Come and enjoy one of the finest rental homes in Orlando for your next dream vacation! Enjoy your own treasure hunt throughout the home and find the hidden Mickeys!
Main Living Area
- Spacious comfortable seating area with two sectional sofas overlooking the pool deck
- Fully equipped with granite five seat breakfast bar
- Over sized refrigerator/freezer, double ovens, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender
- All utensils, cookware, dinnerware, glassware
- Table seats fourteen people with two extra chairs
- Each bedroom is furnished with a TV and capable of Wi-Fi
- Main living area has a 80" SMART TV
- Home theater has twelve leather recliners, a large projection screen, a family bathroom, refrigerator, and microwave off the nearby landing area
- Game room has a wide range of arcade games-motor bike, mini bowling and basketball, foosball and air hockey table, balcony access, 70" SMART TV with Xbox game console, and four bean bag chairs
- Indoor basketball court
- Wet bar
Outdoor Living Space
- East facing infinity edge pool and spa
- Covered lanai with a summer kitchen, ice maker, refrigerator, grill, and TV
- Twelve seat patio table, four seat high top table, ten sun lounges, two water level sun lounges, comfortable sectional and accent chairs, fire pit with four surrounding chairs
- Poolside bathroom
Reunion Resort is approximately 12 minutes to Walt Disney World and within easy reach of main routes to all of Orlando’s amazing attractions. It is the perfect resort for upscale custom rental homes with a great location near the theme parks!
The resort’s stunning million dollar plus homes, meander around 2,300 acres of rich rolling landscaping that accommodates not one, but three championship standard PGA courses. Whether you choose to play the Palmer, Nicklaus or Watson designed courses, you will appreciate the ‘playable’ yet challenging holes for a most memorable round of golf.
Reunion is blessed with fabulous amenities including a wide selection of resort pools, fitness center, tennis center and even a five acre water park.
- Nine communal pools located throughout the resort
- Four Restaurants
- Reunion Spa - offers an extensive range of services including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and custom packages. For the ultimate luxury, have the spa come to your villa! Appointments recommended.
- Two children's playgrounds
- Kid's Crew - Available for children 4 - 10 years old offering organized activities and supervision to suit your needs (fees applicable)
- Fitness Center - Offering a great selection of training equipment, personal trainer and various classes including yoga
- Bicycle rentals - Children’s, adults and Surrey bicycles are available to rent by the hour, day or week from the Water Park.
- Volleyball Court - In addition to the one inside the water Park there is a second court alongside the pool at Centre Court Ridge
- Activity trails for walking and biking throughout the resort
Please note: Guests are allotted 1 membership day (unless told otherwise). Membership is needed to access to the Waterpark, tennis, and golf in Reunion Resort. Membership must be registered 7 days or 5 business days PRIOR to the day you want to attend. Click here for more information. Rates are subject to change.
- Bedroom 1 (Downstairs): King sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (large 3 head walk in shower, tub, twin vanities) and pool access
- Bedroom 2 (Downstairs): King sized master with en suite (shower, twin vanities)
- Bedroom 3 (Downstairs): King sized bedroom with en suite (shower)
- Bedroom 4 (Upstairs): King sized master with en suite (shower, tub, twin vanities), golf views and balcony access
- Bedroom 5 (Upstairs): Pirate themed bunk bed room with 2 Full/Twin beds and an en-suite (shower/bath combo), secret bonus room with slides and ropeways that link the pirate and Frozen rooms for adventure play!
- Bedroom 6 (Upstairs): Frozen themed 'palace' with 6 Twin beds and an en-suite bathroom (shower)
- Bedrooms 7-8 (Upstairs): 2 King sized master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (shower, twin vanities)
- Basketball court
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Game room
- Home theater
- Laundry room
- SMART TV
- Summer kitchen
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet
- 76 miles to Cocoa Beach
- 82 miles to Daytona Beach
- East facing infinity edge pool and spa
- Please note: pool heating is an additional cost. Spa cannot be heated without also turning on the pool heating.
Staff and Services
- Weekly pool cleaning
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery welcome packs may be purchased in advance
- Grocery delivery
- Additional items such as cribs, high chairs, strollers, BBQ grill or fan may be added on request
- Weddings and events may be arranged in advance
- Child care
- Private chef
- Located 12 minutes from Disney
- Within 10 minutes of family friendly restaurants
- 25 minutes to Universal Studios
- 20 minutes to Orlando International Airport
- 15 Minutes to the Orange County Convention Center
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 10 am
- Non-smoking inside the villa