OverviewIf you are looking for a dream vacation home, this fabulous nine bedroom home is perfect for even the most discerning guests!
This stunning luxury mansion is one of the finest in Orlando and includes a magnificent games area, professional cinema room, stylish sports bar/media area, a screened luxury pool deck, the convenience of your own summer kitchen and spectacularly designed bedrooms across two floors.
The home is so thoughtfully designed, and so beautifully finished and furnished, you are free to spend as many "lazy days" by the pool as you need. We are fairly certain that the kids will not be disappointed by a day at home, whatever their ages.
Take a closer look and take a few moments to imagine yourself in one of the finest multi family vacation homes within Reunion Resort!
Main Living Area
- Spacious comfortable seating area with a leather sectional, sofa, and two accent chairs overlooking the pool deck through large sliding glass doors
- Half bathroom downstairs
- Laundry room
- Half bathroom upstairs
- Fully equipped with a granite seven seat island style breakfast bar
- Over sized refrigerator/freezer, double ovens, microwave, two dishwashers, coffee maker, toaster
- Utensils, glassware, dinnerware, cookware
- Table seats sixteen people
- Each bedroom is furnished with a flat screen TV and capable of Wi-Fi
- Main living area has a large screen TV
- Upstairs tiered home theater has ten leather recliners, a sofa, and a large projection screen
- Upper floor kids' playroom hidden behind a bookcase has a rock climbing wall, mounted basketball hoop, large flat screen TV, a bean bag chair, a loft with chalkboard activities, sports equipment, and a balcony over the front of the house
- Upstairs lounge/bar area with a leather sectional, accent chair, four seat bar with a half kitchen (dishwasher, mini fridge), four flat screen TV's, two large flat screen TV's, a pool table, and balcony access over the pool deck
- Games room downstairs has a ping pong and four seat poker table, three accent chairs, and four flat screen TV's with an X-box one game console
- Welcome wet bar with three bar stools
Outdoor Living Space
- Screened in large swimming pool and spa
- Covered lanai with a fourteen seat patio table, eight sun lounges, summer kitchen with a grill and flat screen TV, and a comfortable seating area with multiple sectionals
- Sensor lighting and electronics are controlled by iPads displayed on the walls
Reunion Resort is approximately 12 minutes to Walt Disney World and within easy reach of main routes to all of Orlando’s amazing attractions. It is the perfect resort for upscale custom rental homes with a great location near the theme parks!
The resort’s stunning million dollar plus homes, meander around 2,300 acres of rich rolling landscaping that accommodates not one, but three championship standard PGA courses. Whether you choose to play the Palmer, Nicklaus or Watson designed courses, you will appreciate the ‘playable’ yet challenging holes for a most memorable round of golf.
Reunion is blessed with fabulous amenities including a wide selection of resort pools, fitness center, tennis center and even a five acre water park.
- Nine communal pools located throughout the resort
- Four Restaurants
- Reunion Spa - offers an extensive range of services including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and custom packages. For the ultimate luxury, have the spa come to your villa! Appointments recommended.
- Two children's playgrounds
- Kid's Crew - Available for children 4 - 10 years old offering organized activities and supervision to suit your needs (fees applicable)
- Fitness Center - Offering a great selection of training equipment, personal trainer and various classes including yoga
- Bicycle rentals - Children’s, adults and Surrey bicycles are available to rent by the hour, day or week from the Water Park.
- Volleyball Court - In addition to the one inside the water Park there is a second court alongside the pool at Centre Court Ridge
- Activity trails for walking and biking throughout the resort
Please note: Guests are allotted 1 membership day (unless told otherwise). Membership is needed to access to the Waterpark, tennis, and golf in Reunion Resort. Membership must be registered 7 days or 5 business days PRIOR to the day you want to attend. Click here for more information. Rates are subject to change.
- Bedroom 1 (Downstairs): King sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (walk in shower, tub, two separate vanities) and a extra seating area with a sofa and accent chair
- Bedrooms 2-4 (Downstairs): 3 King sized bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (shower), two have an accent chair,
- Bedroom 5 (Upstairs): King sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower) and an accent chair
- Bedroom 6 (Upstairs): Bedroom with 2 full beds and an en-suite (shower/bath combo), balcony access toward the front of the home, and an accent chair
- Bedroom 7 (Upstairs): Bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds (4 twin beds) and an en-suite bathroom (shower), balcony access over the front of the home
- Bedroom 8 (Upstairs): Bedroom with 2 Queen beds and an en-suite bathroom (shower, twin vanities)
- Bedroom 9 (Upstairs): King sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower, tub, twin vanities), balcony access over the pool deck with a two seat high top table, and a sofa for an extra sitting area
- Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Home theater
- Kids' playroom
- Laundry room
- Ping pong table
- Poker table
- Pool table
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet
- X-Box One
- 76 miles to Cocoa Beach
- 82 miles to Daytona Beach
- Screened in large swimming pool and spa
- Please note: pool heating is an additional cost. Spa cannot be heated without also turning on the pool heating.
Staff and Services
- Weekly pool cleaning
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery welcome packs may be purchased in advance
- Grocery delivery
- Additional items such as cribs, high chairs, strollers, BBQ grill or fan may be added on request
- Weddings and events may be arranged in advance
- Child care
- Private chef
- Located 12 minutes from Disney
- Within 10 minutes of family friendly restaurants
- 25 minutes to Universal Studios
- 20 minutes to Orlando International Airport
- 15 Minutes to the Orange County Convention Center
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 10 am
- Non-smoking inside the villa