OverviewKaMilo #215 is the Model Home of the Makani floorpan, equipped with every developer upgrade including tropical hardwood floors, emerald granite counter tops, Tommy Bahama furnishings and colorful artwork.
Mauna Lani Bay Hotel closed in October 2018 for renovations and is expected to reopen under Auberge Resorts Collection in late 2019. The hotel & the Mauna Lani Spa are closed at this time but all the other facilities on the Mauna Lani Resort are open and operational. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information.
KaMilo #215 is a two-story, three-bedroom, three-bathroom, detached home with a private pool and hot tub. The home offers 2,400 square feet of interior living space and 500 square feet of outdoor living space, including an upper-level balcony with a BBQ and a ground-level lanai and grassy yard surrounding the pool.
The upper level features an open floor plan, indoor and outdoor dining options and a guest bedroom with a queen-size bed and bathroom. The master bedroom is located downstairs and has sliding doors that open to the pool deck and private yard. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a separate soaking tub and shower. An additional guest bedroom has a queen-size bed and its own full bathroom. Downstairs there is also a family/media room (with pool access) and high-capacity laundry facilities. There are flat-screen tvs in all bedrooms and the living room, as well as WiFi throughout the home. Vaulted ceilings, plantation shutters and lots of green vegetation lend a laid-back island vibe to this tranquil home.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class).
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
- Master bedroom (downstairs): King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with separate soaking tub and shower, flat-screen TV, sliding doors opening to pool deck and private yard
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs): Queen-size bed, full bathrom, flat-screen TV
- Ceiling fans
- Community fitness center
- Community pavilion with gas BBQs
- Gas BBQ
- Golf course view
- Private pool and hot tub
- Large, family community pool
- Shallow community pool for small children
- Community adult-only lap pool
- Community spas and shower facilities
- HI ID #W46440215-01
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings are subject to a $95 Administration Fee.
- ***Villa rates may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists***