OverviewKaMilo 331 is a newly-built resort home offering four luxurious bedrooms and a private pool and waterfall spa.
Mauna Lani Bay Hotel closed in October 2018 for renovations and is expected to reopen under Auberge Resorts Collection in late 2019. The hotel & the Mauna Lani Spa are closed at this time but all the other facilities on the Mauna Lani Resort are open and operational. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information.
KaMilo 331 is one of the few Hoku B floor plan models, the largest and highest-priced home available in the KaMilo community. This single-level family home boasts over 3,000 square feet of living space, a detached guest house and a large covered outdoor lanai overlooking the pool. The home is an entertainers delight and features designer furnishings and artwork in a sophisticated coastal theme. Taking luxury and convenience to new heights, guests may also rent the four-bedroom home next door (KaMilo 329) for two side-by-side vacation homes that check all the boxes.
The main home boasts a large living space with pocket doors to open to the outdoors and views of the Francis I'i Brown North Course and the Kohala Mountains. The gourmet kitchen is stocked with high-end cookware, a wine fridge and both formal and informal dining options. There are two en-suite master bedrooms and a third en-suite bedroom with two twin beds that can be combined into a king-size bed on request. The detached guest house is it's own private master with a king-size bed, large television, en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Guests can take advantage of the comfort and privacy of this superb vacation home as well as complimentary access to the fabulous two-acre recreation area with a private fitness center, lap pool, BBQ pavilion and family pool.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class).
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king size bed, TV, and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with king size bed, TV, and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds that can be combined into a king-size bed, TV, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Guest House): Master with a king-size bed, large television, en-suite bathroom with rain shower
- Ceiling fans
- Central air-conditioning
- Gas barbecue
- Golf course view
- Gourmet kitchen
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- Pavilion area with community gas barbecues - communal
- Private gated community
- Shower facilities - communal
- State-of-the-art gym - communal
- Two spas - communal
- Washer & dryer (includes laundry detergent)
- Wireless internet
- Private pool (unheated) & hot tub
- Large family pool (with a shallow pool for small children) - communal
- An adult-only lap pool - communal
- Non-smoking unit (including lanai)
- HI ID #TA-101-096-2432-01
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings are subject to a $95 Administration Fee.
- ***Villa rates may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists***