OverviewKolea is a luxury oceanfront residence. This extraordinary site nestled around Anaeho'omalu Bay at Waikoloa Beach Resort has remained a wonder for Hawaiians who gloried in its protected waters.
Mauna Lani Bay Hotel closed in October 2018 for renovations and is expected to reopen under Auberge Resorts Collection in late 2019. The hotel & the Mauna Lani Spa are closed at this time but all the other facilities on the Mauna Lani Resort are open and operational. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information.
Kolea features beautiful two and three bedroom villas with air-conditioning, stone flooring in the common areas, gourmet kitchens with natural stone counter tops, African mahogany cabinetry, granite counter-tops and a built-in wine cabinet. The 9-foot x 18' retractable pocket doors bring together the lanai and living areas with ease. The lanai features an outdoor living/dining area, with a gas grill, Koa cabinetry, bar, sink, and under-counter wine cooler.
Private homes are beautifully furnished with similar features as the villas but they also offer spacious floor plans, complete privacy and a private pool with hot tub.
Kolea is a retreat with special touches like the Beach Club Pavilion featuring a natural lava hot tub, infinity-edge pool, and a children's pool with a sand bottom and waterfall. This gated-oceanfront community provides true resort living in every sense of the word. From here, one can walk to the Hilton's incomparable Kohala Spa and ocean-side restaurants, two championship golf courses, and variety of imaginative shops that round out Waikoloa Resort life.
Kolea Beach Club Features
- Direct access to white sand beach
- Beach Club Pavilion with a kitchen perfect for catering and a dining area
- Infinity edge pool overlooking the shoreline
- Natural lava spa hot tub with sand bottom
- Children's pool, complete with sand bottom and waterfall
- Open-air cabana with tables and chairs
- Health Hale, where you can exercise and enjoy views of the pool and the ocean
- 36 holes of championship golf
- Beautiful white sand beach
- Best shopping and dining selection on the Kohala Coast
- Two world- class hotels
- Tennis Facility
- Scenic jogging paths
- Check-in office open 7 days a week
- Maintenance staff on site to serve SKM guests
- Special Discounted Golf Rates
- Kids Stay Free
- No extra charge for check-out cleaning
- Private-gated entrance
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in main living and master bedroom areas
- Ocean views
- Gourmet kitchen
- Custom interiors
- Fully furnished laundry room with washer/dryer
- Private elevator entrance to second and third floor villas
- Beautiful white sand beach
- Infinity-edge pool overlooking the shoreline (community)
- Children's pool, complete with sand bottom and waterfall (community)
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings are subject to a $95 Administration Fee.
- ***Villa rates may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists***