OverviewFor couples to groups of 14, this house can serve everyone. Named ‘Kona Dolphin House,’ it is close to the beaches where you can swim near Spinner Dolphins.
This magnificent, 3800-square-foot home will take your breath away. The view is a sensory overload experience; you can hardly take all in at once.
'Kona Dolphin House' offer a truly a one-of-a-kind, Big Island view, overlooking majestic Kealakekua Bay, the city of Refuge, and 40 miles of coastline. Air conditioning is not available at this villa but it isnt needed since it is higher in elevation and with the windows open, a nice sea breeze!
The great room is the setting for sharing good times: the high, open-beamed, vaulted living area encompasses the kitchen, dining room, living room and home theater all in one completely open area, connected through a 40-foot opening to the lanai. From the large, covered lanai you can actually watch whales and dolphins on Kealakekua Bay, which is world-renowned for its dolphin population. Watch fishing boats and other boats from a bird's eye view.
Just a 20-minute drive from Kailua-Kona and Keauhou in the village of Captain Cook, this is the place to come to beat the crowds and congestion of Kailua-Kona. Here at 1200-foot elevation you will enjoy the perfect climate in Hawaii. Suitable for the very young and older guests the single story, perfectly flat, level main house has two master suites, both with stunning views and featuring California king beds. There is a large spa on one of the master suite lanai's. The third bedroom has two California kings.
A one-bedroom, one-bath attached guest house (called ‘Ohana’) that sleeps six can be rented along with the main house, providing additional accommodations. The 'Ohana' is the best thing that ever happened to a vacation with children—their own 'Surf's Up' sanctuary includes its very own kitchen living area with TV/cable/internet and full bath.
- Two master suites with California king beds and en-suite baths
- Bedroom 3: Two California king beds
- Bedroom 4: Guest house: One queen bed, one double bed, two twin beds plus kitchen, living area and full bath
- 55-inch, high-definition, LCD TV
- BBQ (gas)
- Beach towels and mats
- Board games
- CD player
- Cable TV
- DVD library (includes Disney titles)
- Game consoles and games: Wii, PS1, PS2, Nintendo 64, Xbox
- Gourmet kitchen
- Home theater sound system
- Huge lanai
- Heated, infinity-edge swimming pool.
- One mile to Historic Captain Cook, grocery stores, shopping center, hospital and dining
- 20-minutes from Kailua-Kona and Keauhou
- Kayaking with easy launching and snorkeling at Kealakekua Bay and city of Refuge
- GET/TAT W37289773-01
- No smoking inside villa - smoking permitted outdoors only
- The pool measures 16 feet x 32 feet x 5 feet deep
- 1200 ft. elevation, enjoy the perfect climate in Hawaii without the need for air conditioning.