OverviewOne of the largest floor plans of any villa at Hualalai, this spacious and centrally located three- bedroom, three-bath villa is ideal for families.
Extra bedding is available with a "bonus" or family room on the first level. The down-stairs suite opens to a large lanai and beautiful grass lawn to give this property the feeling of a private home. Upstairs, enjoy magnificent Big Island sunsets from another terrace - just off the 'Great' Room. Kitchen is fully stocked and includes a back barbecue deck and pantry. Enjoy two golf carts that provide easy access to all resort amenities - from the Four Seasons Hotel to the Hualalai Sports Club and Spa, and from the Hualalai Golf Club to the 'Trading Company'. And, in addition to the five swimming pools at the Four Seasons, the Waiulu Community pool sits just opposite the villa - convenient for a late afternoon swim.
Resort Guest Fee
Please note: Although this villa provides sleeping accommodations for up to 8 guests, only two guests per bedroom will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort.
The current resort fee are listed below (subject to change without notice), and are payable directly to the resort, giving guests access to the following amenities:
• A resort-wide charge card and account
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• Access to The Four Seasons Hotel Beach and Pool Services
• Access to the Hualalai Golf Course (Nicklaus Course only)
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Access to Kids for All Seasons children’s program (additional fees apply)
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Two Twin beds
- 1 Sleeper sofa
- Equipped kitchen
- Central Air
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Ironing Board
- High Speed Internet
- Barbecue (gas)
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- 2 Golf Carts
- Near Beach, in Hualalai Resort
- Shared Pool
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping available upon request at additional cost.
- Conveniently located on the Kohala Coast with easy access to/from Kona International Airport (just 10 minutes from the resort), Hualalai Resort sits on over 800 acres of beautiful ocean front property. The main town of Kailua-Kona is 20 minutes south with many shops and services readily available. Excellent restaurants dot the coastline all the way to Mauna Kea - just 20 minutes north of the resort. The charming upcountry town of Waimea is well worth a trip - approximately 45 minutes drive. Resort Dining: Visit the Oceanfront Resident's Beach House, a favorite among homeowners and resort guests (try the 'Big Daddy' Mai Tai and Garlic Fries). Or try the newly renovated Beach Tree Restaurant, on the beachfront at the Four Seasons. The Sports Bar & Grille at the golf clubhouse is a casual spot for a quick, light supper and Pahui`a remains one Hawaii Island's best seafood restaurants. Room service is available for pick up at the hotel's front entry and all restaurants will prepare 'meals to go' for golf cart pick up - very convenient!
- 2 floor villa
- Square footage: 2,900
- No pets allowed
Additional Villa Notes
- Please note that Rates are subject to change without notice; please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate pricing.