OverviewVilla Toba’s tranquil setting, at the end of a leafy avenue, creates a peaceful hide away right in the heart of Seminyak; a district famed for its long sandy beach, world-class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques.
Named after the largest lake in Southeast Asia, Donau Toba, which nestles in an immense volcanic crater in North Sumatra, this villa boasts the biggest pool in the Lakshmi Villa enclave. Built to a contemporary Balinese design, the villa is an ode to tropical living, blending dark and natural timber with creamy stone, sprays of orchids and a smattering of local artwork. An atmospheric open-sided living pavilion overlooks the swimming pool ornately fringed by pandanus palms and frangipani trees. Two spacious air-conditioned bedrooms have delightful garden bathrooms.
Long-standing staff provide a warm welcome and a discreet professional service. The villa has a guest kitchen, with mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee, while an executive chef prepares tasty meals in the staff kitchen from an extensive a la carte menu that includes western and Asian dishes. He is also happy to accommodate any special requests – from kid’s meals to four-course feasts and pool-side barbecues.
Whether you want to stroll down to the world-class dining venues of ‘eat street,’ shop till you drop, lounge on the beach, or sip cocktails at sunset, the opportunities that come with a stay at Villa Toba are endless.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, DVD player, air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (convertible to two twin beds), en-suite bathroom, TV, DVD player, air conditioning
- Customized amenities
- Walk in rain shower
- Air conditioning
- Baby cot
- Barbecue grill
- Diesel-powered backup generator
- DVD/CD player
- High chair
- iPod dock
- Safety deposit box
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m. 1.2m-1.5m depth
Staff and Services
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turn down service
- Villa manager
- Chef/cook - All meals
- Garden/pool staff
- Service staff
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist
- Lakshmi Villas’ central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If transport is required, your villa manager will be pleased to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis on your behalf, or organize day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing for an additional cost.
- Lakshmi villas are part of the Laksmana Private Villas Estate, with a number of villas located along a picturesque tree-lined lane. Many of Seminyak’s attractions are within easy walking distance. A gate at the back of the estate grants quick access to Seminyak Square, with a number of restaurants and boutiques, as well as a bakery and gourmet supermarket. Alternatively, wander down the lane and turn left for the golden sandy beach at Oberoi, legendary beach club Ku De Ta – still the island’s hottest sunset spot, and a number of boutiques and restaurants, including Teatro Gastroteque which provides one of Bali’s most exciting dining experiences. Turn right for the funky neighbourhood known as Petitenget, with its ancient sea temple, La Lucciola with atmospheric beachfront Italian dining and Motel Mexicola which serves Mexican-themed food in colorful retro surrounds. Wine lovers can stroll to Vin+, a restaurant and wine boutique which offers the most extensive selection of retail wines on the island. While those in search of a decadent spa or salon treatment can pop into Bodyworks – one of the Bali’s most renowned day spas.
- Petitenget Beach - 0.50 km
- Seminyak Main Street - 2 km
- Finns Recreation Club - 6 km
- Kuta - 9 km
- Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) - 12 km
- Ubud - 35 km
- 2 additional beds available for extra charge.
- A la carte priced menu, including western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Daily breakfast is included in the rate.
- A baby car seat and pool safety fence is available on request.
- For larger groups, villas Kawi and Ubud can be rented as well. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information.
- Please note that when using the Babysitting service, this is not provided by Villas of Distinction. The babysitter is hired by a local service of the villa and has not been credentialed nor undergone a background screening by Villas of Distinction. Booking a babysitting service is done at your discretion. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information.