OverviewThis stunning Bali villa is surrounded by traditional rice paddy in a peaceful hamlet in Canggu.
The lush panorama can be enjoyed from stylish living areas overlooking the infinity-edged swimming pool or through the picture windows of the comfortably cool interiors, where white walls accented by blonde wood create a fresh, soothing ambiance. This family friendly, five-bedroom villa has a wading pool, TV room and expansive lawns for the kids to play. Sunsets are magnificent, with attentive staff on hand to serve cocktails and canapés on the rooftop terrace, while gourmet meals prepared by an inspired chef are another highlight.
- Bedroom 1 (Master - Upper Floor): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, walk-in dressing room, opens onto the roof terrace with panoramic views of rice fields and palm groves
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Floor): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, sliding doors open onto the roof terrace
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, sliding doors open to the lawn, overlooking the courtyard garden
- Bedroom 4 (Guesthouse): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, sliding doors open onto the lawn
- Bedroom 5 (Guesthouse): King size bed (or split for two twin size beds, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, alcove with daybed that could sleep a child, sliding doors open onto the lawn
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Apple TV
- Bose speakers
- CD/DVD player
- Children's wading pool
- Entertainment room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Guest kitchen with breakfast bar
- iPod dock
- Landline (international calls are charged to guest)
- Satellite channels
- Wireless internet
- 20 x 6.3 meter swimming pool plus a children's wading pool.
Staff and Services
- Villa manager
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink and fruit
- 24-hour security
- Garden/pool staff
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Masseuse/spa therapist
- Echo Beach - 2.4 miles
- Canggu Beach - 3.1 miles
- Tanah Lot - 6.2 miles
- Petitenget - 6.8 miles
- Seminyak - 7.4 miles
- Kuta - 9.3 miles
- Denpasar Airport - 11.1 miles
- Ubud - 21.1 miles
- The Iman Villa is in the village of Pererenan, which lies within the popular Canggu district. Wandering down the lane from the villa will give you a glimpse into traditional Bali life, with its ornate Hindu temples and shops selling household wares and typical Balinese snacks, but Canggu is fast evolving into Bali's hippest area and its beaches, renowned for sunsets and surf, are just a few kilometres away. Head for nearby Jalan Pantai Batu Balong and you’ll find cool bars, cosy coffee shops, and a great selection of places to eat offering everything from French patisserie to tapas, burgers and vegetarian fare. At Echo Beach, there’s a good choice of restaurants and cafes including The Beach House, offering a daily barbecue and live music on Sundays. Other vibrant music venues include Old Man’s, and Deus Ex Machina. Local boutiques and spas are springing up too, competing with neighbouring Seminyak, just a few kilometres further east.
- Events catering for up to 100 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Villa staff can call one of Bali’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or arrange for car and driver hire if guests wish to travel further.
- The Iman Villa is very well equipped for families, and features a kids wading pool next to the main pool.
- A priced menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Daily breakfast is included in the rate.
- Large roof terrace with sunken jacuzzi.