OverviewCaribbean Jewel is a 5,000 square-foot Mediterranean style villa, with a blend of modern Caribbean elegance, privately located on the exclusive gated Spring Farm Estate with spectacular sea views & Golf privileges at Cinnamon Hill & White Witch Golf Courses
Caribbean Jewel is an exquisite villa privately located on Spring farm with magnificent views of the Caribbean sea. 30ft cathedral ceilings & a tropical atrium grace the main reception area. All four bedrooms have sea views & en-suite bathrooms. Three bedrooms on the ground floor open onto the outside dining and entertainment terrace with direct access to the pool. Between bedroom 3 & 4 there is a sitting area that can be enclosed to form a suite with a sleep sofa which can accommodate 2 extra children on request. The master bedroom is located upstairs with its own private verandah, perfect for sunbathing or enjoying the sunset.
Candlelit dinners are served al-fresco on the bougainvillea strewn covered terrace.
Colorful Montego Bay and the `hip strip` are just 15 minutes away. Rose Hall is just a five minute drive from the villa (see below regarding Rose Hall Beach Club membership and golf package).
Click Here for Caribbean Jewel Menu Options
Sister Villas for Large Groups
Greatview villa is across the street, 5 bedrooms
Nutmeg villa is around the corner, 5 bedrooms
Pavilion villa is around the corner, 5 bedrooms
Flower Hill villa is in the same neighborhood, 6 bedrooms
Endless Summer villa is down the street, 6 bedrooms
Golf privileges to Cinnamon Hill and the White Witch, located in Rose Hall, are available to guests of Caribbean Jewel. Both are 18 hole championship golf courses just 5 minutes away by car. Tee times are based on availability and must be booked by the villa’s butler on arrival to receive the following Guest Preferred rates:
GREENS FEES (year round)
US$85 for 18 holes (includes greens fees, cart fees & caddy fees)
Caddies are mandatory.
JUNIOR RATES (year round)
US$40 for 18 holes (13-15 years of age)
US$15 for 18 holes (12 years and under)
All children must be accompanied by a playing adult.
Club Rentals US$55 (Nike)
Shoe Rentals US$20 (Nike)
Driving Range US$15 per hour (one hour limit)
Golf Lessons rates are based on days and times of each course.
Rose Hall Beach Club
- Located five minute's drive down the hill from this villa in Rose Hall
- Master Bedroom (Upper Level): Kingsize bed, en-suite bath with bathtub and walk-in rain shower & double vanities. Separate dressing area & walk in closets. One safe in the master bedroom. French doors lead to a private terrace with panoramic sea views. 48’ cable TV.
- Bedroom 2 (Lower Level): Spacious bedroom, down four steps to an optional kingsize bed or twin beds. flat screen TV, french doors onto sitting room terrace, dining area & pool. Cozy Travertine tiled en-suite bathroom features a rain shower with marble vanity.
- Bedroom 3 (Lower Level): Queensize bed, en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combination. Flat screen TV, French doors which open up to the main furnished veranda.
- Hallway that connects to bedroom 4 contains a Private enclosed area with a convertible sleep sofa for 2 children.
- Bedroom 4 (Lower Level): Optional kingsize bed or twin beds, ensuite bathroom with a semi-open rain shower and double Travertine vanity. 42” flat screen HD TV and walkout French doors leading directly to a semi-private terrace.
- Air Conditioning in all 4 Bedrooms
- Complimentary Beach Membership at The Rose Hall Beach Club.
- Complimentary Beach Passes to Doctors Cave Beach Club
- Complimentary Cell Phone for Local Calls
- Complimentary Telephone Calls to U.S, U.K & Canada
- Discounted Rates at Cinnamon Hill & White Witch Golf Courses (see Golf Package section)
- Five minutes from 3 Championship Golf Courses (Half Moon, Cinnamon Hill & White Witch)
- Flat-screen TV’s in all Bedrooms, Family Room has 50” HD TV, DVR & DVD Player
- Safe in master bedroom for valuables
- Wireless Internet & Desktop Computer for Internet Access
- Rose Hall Beach is located five minutes' drive down the hill
- Length: 19' x 32'
- Not Heated
Staff and Services
- Airport: 15 minutes
- Beach: 4 minutes
- Town: 20 minutes
- Check-In: 1:00pm
- Check-Out: 11:00am
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- A typical grocery budget is $55-$65 per adult per day and $25 per day for children. This may vary up or down depending on market prices and menus.