OverviewOverlooks the famous Half Moon 18-hole Robert Trent Jones golf course and a dramatic panorama of the Caribbean Sea.
Fairway Manor is a stylish multi-faceted 10,000-square-foot private home, massively renovated with upgrades throughout. Its rooms overlook the famous Half Moon 18-hole Robert Trent Jones golf course and a dramatic panorama of the Caribbean Sea.
Fairway Manor’s well-planned rooms open onto terraces and balconies where the sweeping panorama of multi-colored gardens, lush green golf course and deep blue Caribbean Sea is truly breathtaking. It spans as far as the eye can see. Five bedrooms are downstairs on the pool level. Two more are upstairs. Each level features a central large living room and spacious open-air areas for drinking and dining, playing pool or watching sports, movies, etc. on either of two 52” televisions. An interior stairway connects the upstairs and downstairs levels.
Special guest membership in Half Moon provides a remarkable golf, beach and tennis package for Fairway Manor guests. In addition to the Half Moon golf package, available literally in your front yard with pro shop walking distance from Fairway Manor, more world-class golf is five minutes away at Cinnamon Hill and challenging White Witch. *See below for the Complimentary Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club Membership details.
Minutes down the hill via a driver is the Half Moon Shopping Village with ATM, restaurants and medical facility. The Shoppes of Rose Hall with fine jewelry stores, clothing and Wi-Fi coffee shop are 4 minutes away. Colorful Montego Bay, Doctor’s Cave Beach Club and the “hip strip” are 13 minutes drive.
No description of Fairway Manor is complete without mention of its delightful staff. Apart from routine duties, Butler Roy Tomlinson actually designed and laid out all the gardens on the property, and planted them with help from staff members Richard, Olive, Veronica and Janet! The same Roy is a scratch golfer! He will instruct your drives from the practice range. He’ll play a round with Fairway Manor guests who invite him, instructing and challenging through all 18 holes if you wish! No greens fees for Roy -- the club welcomes him.
Master Bedroom 1 - 300 sq ft
Kingsize 4-poster bed. French doors open to balcony and vast view. Spacious en-suite bathroom has Jacuzzi and walk-in shower with beautiful view of colorful gardens.
Master Bedroom 2 - 300 sq ft
Optional kingsize or twin beds. En-suite bathroom has tub/shower combination. French doors open to balcony and vast view.
Living Room - 1,200 sq ft
Spacious high-ceilinged room with entertainment center with 52” TV and DVD. Comfortably furnished on cool marble floors. Adjacent dining area seats up to 16 guests. A wonderfully dramatic architectural feature is the seamless 20’ north window, completely open and one of the best vantage points for viewing the many blues of the Caribbean Sea, the big sky and unforgettable sunsets. This just may be the best seat in town.
Lower Level - 5 kingsize beds ~or~ 1 king + 8 twins
Bedrooms 3, 4, 5 - 240 sq ft each
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option. En-suite bathrooms have tub/shower combinations. Bathroom 5 has a wonderful outdoor shower. French doors open each bedroom to the lower verandah, private pool and lawn.
Bedroom 6 - 240 sq ft
Kingsize 4-poster bed. En-suite bathroom has tub/shower combination..
Bedroom 7 - 300 sq ft
Fine for adults, ideal for children of parents in connecting Bedroom 6. Optional kingsize or twin beds and small outdoor sitting area. En-suite bathroom has tub-shower.
Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club Membership
Complimentary Resort Membership Benefits:
Half Moon Golf Benefits
- unlimited free greens fees
- unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls
- 25% discount on optional cart rental
- 25% discount on goods at Half Moon golf pro shop
- 25% discount on instructional services at Half Moon Golf Academy
- 25% discount at 19th Hole Bar
Resort Amenity Benefits
- Sunrise Beach
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Jacuzzi and Fitness Center
- Croquet and Miniature Putting Green
The following activities may be booked on the day of service and are subject to availability: Spa, Horseback Riding, Water Sports and Tennis.
No food or beverages are allowed to be brought on Half Moon property. No towel service for members at the pools or beach.
NOTE: Renovation Closure and Membership Dates
- Renovation Closure - In order to facilitate the ongoing renovation at Half Moon, the resort will be closed September 3, 2018 – October 1, 2018. There will be no access to Half Moon's beach or amenities during that date range.
- Half Moon membership is guaranteed for guests travelling through December 31, 2018. Membership not guaranteed if travel dates are beyond December 31, 2018 based on homeowner renewal. Ask our Villa Specialists if you have any questions.
- 32" flat screen television's in every bedroom.
- Hair Dryers
- 7-bedroom/9-bathroom private villa overlooking the first fairway of the 400-acre Half Moon golf course and the sea
- Safes in every room
- 9 cable television’s total including one in each bedroom, plus two 52" with DVD’s in upper and lower living rooms
- Adjacent to pool, large open family room with bar, ice maker, 52” television with Wii, DVD, movies and pool table
- Bamboo outdoor shower
- Child-friendly excellent family home 2 cribs, 1 high chair, 1 booster complimentary … more available as needed
- Complimentary WiFi throughout (bring your laptop) … also office with printer/scanner/copier/fax and computer
- Games room with air hockey, foosball and ping pong
- Granite bar gazebo … wet bar, drinks fridge, BBQ grill for chops, fish, burgers, dogs and jerk
- iPod dock(s)
- Private gym featuring: 10 Keiser Strength and Power machines, 2 Keiser M3 Bikes, 1 Keiser M5 Elliptical Trainer, 1 Life Fitness Treadmill, and Power Block Dumbbells
- Sound system that extends to pool area
- Private tennis court
- Beach Club included in Half Moon Membership
- Rose Hall Beach Club offers complimentary beach access (five minute drive from villa)
- Heated 16' x 28' infinity pool with non-slip shallow section for children
- 32-rotating-jet poolside hot tub for up to 8 guests
- Outdoor shower
Staff and Services
- Butler (Butler Roy is a scratch golfer)
- Assistant Butler
- Airport: 14 minutes via driver
- Beach: 5 minutes via driver
- Town: 14 minutes via driver
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check-Out: 11:00am
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- A typical grocery budget is $55-$65 per adult per day and $25 per day for children. This may vary up or down depending on market prices and menus.