Lahaina Oceanfront Estate
Lahaina Oceanfront Estate is a magnificent oceanfront, neocolonial style mansion. With the ability to leisurely accommodate up to 16 guests, this estate is ideal for large multifamily vacations, anniversary celebrations, family reunions, and perfect for an intimate wedding on Maui.
Offering 3,800 square feet of luxury living space, the main part of this home has two levels; the top floor is outfitted with 3 Queen master bedrooms, 2 posh bathrooms, and sweeping ocean views. On the lower level, you’ll find 2 additional Queen master bedrooms, a separate 1 bedroom “ohana” unit with a private kitchen and bathroom, a great room for entertaining, and a gourmet kitchen with a breakfast nook.
Feel ultimate vacation relaxation as you arise and fall asleep to the gentle sounds of smooth, rolling waves hitting the shoreline. During the winter months, relax in the outdoor hammock and gasp at the awe-inspiring sights of Humpback Whales breeching in the ocean. Enjoy outdoor meals at an 8+ person dining table, and celebrate with a glass of champagne in one of the comfy outside lounge areas or the private ocean side deck. Feel at ease knowing that you can slow down and melt into an island lifestyle, with a gorgeous swimming pool and spa Jacuzzi area, and backyard access into the ocean.
Lahaina Oceanfront Estate has endless amenities, and the true essence of classic, Old Hawaiian charm. Savor your vacation on Maui, and love the convenience of being only steps away from the historic Town of Lahaina where you’ll find an abundance of restaurants, shopping, attractions, Maui activities and adventures.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Ceiling Fan
- DVD Player
- Gas BBQ
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Furniture
- Stereo System
- Telephone - Local Calls Included
- Wireless Internet
- Shopping: 10 min walk to Front Street & Lahaina Cannery Mall
- Historical Site: 15 min walk to Lahaina Town
- Adventure: 1 min walk to Kayak directly in front of the Home
- Food/Wine: 15 min walk to Lahaina Restaurants
- Sailing: 10 min walk to Mala Harbor
- Golf: 10 min drive to Ka'anapali Golf Course
- Tennis: 5 min drive to Lahaina Civic Center
- SCUBA/Snorkeling: 1 min walk to Snorkel directly in front of the Home
- 1 King bed
- 5 Queen beds
- Swimming pool (pool heating not available)
- Hot tub
- Mid-stay housekeeping available for $234.38 (tax included)
- Additional staff and services are available upon request at an additional cost
- Departure cleaning fee: $520.83 (tax included)
- Non-smoking villa
- No pets allowed
- Living area: 3,800 sq ft
- Get Tax ID: GET#W01944886-01
Additional Villa Notes
- Please inquire if pool heating is available, as it may not be for all homes with pools. If applicable, pool heating is at an additional cost, which is determined by the local cost of fuel.