With an imposing porte-cochere entryway, impeccably designed interiors, and palm-fringed courtyard extending to the sapphire pool, this one-story villa is a vacation retreat that pleases the senses from every vantage point. Its prime location is just a stroll away from Minitas Beach.
The foyer opens onto an immense living room with two full seating arrangements and tall windows that reveal magical scenery. To the right is a den where oak flooring and a desk with internet connection provide the amenities of a traditional study, while a large-screen plasma television and deep leather sofas offer family room comfort.
On the left side is the formal dining room that includes a rectangular table for twelve. Each air-conditioned room reflects contemporary designer-inspired décor, with subtle wall colors, coordinated art, carefully selected accessories, soaring wood ceilings, and dramatic light fixtures. Next to the dining room, an ultra modern, fully equipped kitchen will delight any cook with its granite counters, hardwood cabinets filled with all necessities, and professional size stainless steel appliances including automatic dishwasher. Just off each side of the living room are a rock waterfall and a bridged fountain, infusing the environment with the gentle sounds of burbling water. Behind the living room is a covered veranda furnished with a complete sitting area and a dining table for eight.
Extending back from the veranda is a magnificent courtyard, with stepping stones studding the manicured lawn, bordered by tropical landscaping that displays ferns, blooming shrubs, and palms. The grand finale lies at the end of the courtyard; here a stunning swimming pool and warm bubbling whirlpool invite water fun. Chaise lounges dot the sunny terrace for sun worshippers and there is an umbrella-topped dining table. A gazebo with guest half bath is adjacent, perfect for poolside relaxation. Beyond the pool are lawns and a perimeter of privacy plantings. Covered, open-air walkways on either side of the courtyard lead to the four bedrooms, situated for maximum privacy; each has air-conditioning, television, ceiling fan, and spacious closets. Sumptuous baths feature elaborate tile work, vessel sinks, and glass enclosed showers. The two master baths offer double vanity and the master suite includes a whirlpool bathtub.
Rate for Casa de Campo´s Exclusive Villas include the following special features and services:
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge when airport transportation is purchased through the hotel.
- Welcome drinks and canapés served during check-in in your villa
- Assigned maid service for fifteen hours each day
- Upon arrival, for your enjoyment during your stay:
Selection of fresh fruit and a "Dominican Bar" with 3 different rums plus 6 bottles of mixers
Floral arrangement in the Living Room
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Two touring carts and one intermediate size car
- Daily full American breakfast prepared in villa and served by butler, (or) breakfast in Resort restaurants
- Private maid and butler service from 7am-7pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Wireless internet access
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 bedroom villas (for Christmas/New Year 1 touring cart & 1 car) and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort during stay. (for Christmas/ New Year 2 touring carts & 1 car)
- Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican Rum bar upon arrival
- VIP concierge service
Casa de Campo offers an "Essentially Casa" inclusive supplement option. This supplement provides meal and drink options and the opportunity to "fill your kitchen" with all the essentials, prior to arrival. Please click here for more information.
Considered by many to be the world´s most renowned golf course architect, Pete Dye - hand in hand with wife and LPGA Hall of Famer, Alice Dye, created three of the most challenging courses in the game for Casa de Campo: Teeth of the Dog; The Links and Dye Fore!
Release your spirit and free all worries from your mind. The body's vitality and youth are restored by ancient remedies and modern techniques. Yield to the healing power of touch as luxury spa technicians masterfully administer holistic services and products. Swim in the purity of tropical essences and organic elixirs. Delight in the myriad of pleasures offered by one of the top resort brands. From non-invasive therapies to nutritional supplements to pampering rituals of relaxation, your time at Casa de Campo Spa will be filled with the incomparable feeling of essential indulgence.
You can do it all at Casa de Campo; Golf, relax at the spa, water sports, tennis, shooting, equestrian and many off site excursions to enjoy. Please click here for more information regarding all these great activities.
- Central air-conditioning
- Mini-Basketball court
- Washer and dryer
- La Romana, Dominican Republic
- Bedroom 1 - King bed in master
- Bedroom 2 - Secondary master
- Bedrooms 3 - 4 - Two queen beds in remaining two guest rooms
- On Casa de Campos´ private Minitas Beach, just minutes from the main area, enjoy a sea of water sports! Choose from snorkeling, kayaking, Hobie cats, windsurfers and paddleboats
- Sapphire blue pool, with integrated whirlpool
Staff and Services
- Chef in the villa can be arranged on request and at an additional cost