OverviewStanding on the banks of the Lake, Villa Cima is located within the 25 acres complex of the famous Hotel Villa D’ Este’s estate, which provides guests with the unique experience of marrying the intimacy and privacy of your own home on Lake Como with the unparalleled services and amenities that only a five star luxury Hotel can offer.
The villa was built in 1814 by Caroline of Brunswick, Princess of Wales and future Queen of England, to house Count and Countess Pino, the Villa’s former proprietors. The accommodations in this stately 650 square meter (7,000 square feet) residence are distributed over three floors.
Luxurious décor is the keynote in the living room, dining room, sleeping quarters, and in the spacious, luminous kitchen. No two rooms are exactly alike and each is filled with antiques and art. The views from the Villa’s spectacular windows are simply breathtaking and frame memories that will stay with you for a lifetime. Many subtle touches, the utmost discretion, and impeccable service are the hallmarks of the Villa d’Este Hotels.
A stay at the Villa Cima is truly the best of both worlds: a private home where you can enjoy discretion and privacy, yet one provided with all the amenities and creature comforts offered by the world class service of a Villa d’Este Group property.
- Beautiful dining room with direct access to the amazing front-lake terrace where the guests can dine or simply entertain with their family and friends enjoying the beauty of Lake Como
- Fully equipped and spacious kitchen
- Fully equipped laundry room
- Sitting room with access to the front-lake balcony
- Guest bathroom
- Studio with balcony looking over the lake
There are furnished terraces in which to enjoy your morning breakfast or a favorite drink. Do not miss the opportunity to have dinner at the restaurants on the premises and to admire the coast from the lake by hiring a boat through our complimentary concierge service.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Spacious Junior Suite with direct access to the private terrace on the lake, dressing room, en-suite marble bathroom with tub, separate shower and double sink
- Bedroom 2 (Mezzanine Floor): Master King size Suite with direct access to the private balcony on the lake, dressing room, en-suite marble bathroom with tub, separate shower and double sink
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 (First Floor): Two double bedrooms, each with private terrace, en-suite marble bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms face the lake and have either a balcony or a terrace with a breath-taking view over the lake. All are equipped with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, safe and Villa d’Este courtesy line.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Laundry room
- Villa d’Este courtesy line
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily Buffet breakfast served at the Hotel “Veranda” Restaurant, or continental breakfast served in villa with no
- Free membership to the Villa d’Este Sporting Club for in-house guests: gym, 8 tennis courts, swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), sauna and Turkish bath, putting green, jogging track and bicycles
- Exclusive Chef service for one lunch or dinner at the villa, during the stay – cost of food and beverage not included
- In June, July and August: 60 minutes private boat tour on the Lake on board the Villa d’ Este Vaporina (up to 6 people, time and date to be confirmed in advance and subject to availability)
- Daily morning housekeeping service and turn down service
- Daily change of bath linen
- Internet DSL/Wi-Fi connection
- Garden maintenance
- Concierge service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- All incidentals - the hotel will apply the VAT applicable in Italy and subject to change by the Italian legislator without prior notification
- Electricity, A/C, heating, and water are included
- All extra services must be paid locally in CASH or by CC plus sales taxes, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Check-in starting from 10:00 am
- Check-out by 3:00 pm
The Lakes Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.