OverviewLake Como is considered a chic romantic paradise and is renown for its picturesque iconic sceneries.
Few other places will seduce your senses with evocative vistas of the mountains reflected into the shimmering waters, cozy villages dotted with scented flowers and lush vegetation, and a plethora of restaurants serving the Lake’s specialties. Just few kilometers from Como, on the southeast side of the Lake, Villa Pliniana is a waterfront luxury villa diffcult to fully describe but certainly impossible to forget. Between the impressive architecture, the lavish interiors, the private spa and the attentive service, the guests who stay at Pliniana will experience much more than a great vacation!
The main spaces dedicated to social interaction are two stunning grand salons. These rooms boast excellent original architectural details that evoke the majesty of the Renaissance era. The original decor has been recently restored with great care and excellent craftsmanship: coffered ceilings, historical painted bands, stuccos, massive French doors facing the astonishing scenery of the Lake. The furniture is a mix of modern and traditional pieces blended in perfect harmony to ensure the highest standards of comfort. Also on this floor are the billiard room, formal dining room, and commercial kitchen (this last one can be used only by the staff). A staircase connects the main floor with the upper floor, where the bedrooms are located. An elevator connects all floors with the parking lot. Indulge in the luxury of the villa interiors and you may never want to leave.
The villa is set on an extensive lakefront estate. The perfectly manicured gardens and paths call for restorative walks among nature. The palatial villa boasts a central courtyard complete with fountain, waterfalls and grotto. The piece of résistance is the triple-arched lakeside Doric-vaulted loggia connecting the two Great Salons. From here the view is ecstatic! The extraordinary features of Villa Pliniana also include a private spa with sauna, steam room, emotional showers, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and solarium; and the villa provides a private dock to ensure mooring for the guests’ boats as well.
From the moment you arrive at Villa Pliniana, you perceive the sense of exclusivity and luxury. This villa, which exceeds expectations for its style comfort and service, is perfect for a clientele looking for relaxation and opulence dropped in a context of great natural and historical charm.
- Apartment 1: 3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen
- Apartment 2: 4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen
- Apartment 3: 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen
- Apartment 4: 1 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen
- All apartments are provided with satellite TV, internet connection, air conditioning and safe, private small kitchen and laundry rooms
- All marble bathrooms are provided with hairdryers
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen TV
- Private dock
- Satellite TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless internet
- Indoor swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily breakfast
- Daily Housekeeping service
- Riva boat available (up to 10 guests) upon request, cost of fuel extra
- Daily Aperitivo hour under the historical Loggia (cost of drinks extra)
- Wireless broadband internet throughout the villa
- Garden and pool service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Personal chef and staff to serve meals
- Cost of fuel for boats charged separately
- All incidentals – everything else except the included list specified
- 60 Km from Milano Malpensa Airport
- 9 Km from Como
- 15 Km from Cernobbio
- Non-smoking villa
- All utilities, including full A/C and heating are included
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–7:00 pm – Check-out: by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless other wise arranged
The Lakes Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.