OverviewVilla Zenia is a stunning and unique property set on western shore of Lake Como.
Once an aristocratic private residence, the villa has not lost its grandeur and is now available to its guest offering the quintessential palatial Italian experience! The luxury property overlooks the lake and its fragrant gardens extend to the shore with direct access to the water. Impeccably decorated, it blends the authenticity of the past with the comfort and quality of a modern home. The grandiose villa boasts traditional rich interiors, eight bedroom suites with spectacular bathrooms, lush verdant gardens with private swimming pool and 11 babbling fountains, and a private dock. You can rent Villa Zenia for a week, but you wish to stay here forever.
The position of Villa Zenia is very prestigious, only 10 minutes from Cernobbio, one of the most exclusive towns on the lake and home to the grandest hotel of all Europe, Villa d’Este. From Hollywood celebrities to jet setters of the world, everybody strolled the streets of this famous side of the lake…now it’s your turn!
The aristocratic past of this palace is embodied in all its interiors, from the sublime formal oval dining room with soaring ceilings, marble columns and important frescoes, the more casual dining room with a separate sitting area with fireplace; to the casual room with a fireplace and an antique brick oven, perfect to make pizza.
Two reading rooms with computers and internet connection, the billiard room with direct access to the garden, the cinema room with home theater sound system and bar, two play rooms for children, and two professional kitchens equipped with commercial grade appliances complete this floor.
The first floor includes a music room with piano, double height ceiling, traditional furniture, frescoed walls and a fully equipped fitness room
The villa’s sumptuous Italian gardens and orchard, besides being a picturesque paradise, provide fresh flowers, fresh fruit and vegetables during the guests’ stay. The private swimming pool offers stunning views of the lake and the furnished deck guarantees comfort during the sunbathing and lounging hours. Eleven working fountains adorn the estate and a private dock gives direct access to the boats when you decide to cruise the lake and wander about its marvels.
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Corner king bedroom, with lake views, fireplace, en-suite bathroom with shower and separate tub
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): King bedroom, with lake and swimming pool views, sitting room, en-suite bathroom with shower and separate tub
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King bedroom, with mountains views, en-suite bathroom with shower and separate tub
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): Family suite, including a queen and a single bedroom, with one en-suite bathroom with tub
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): Family suite with lake and swimming pool views including also two sitting rooms: Twin bedroom, and two single bedrooms, with one en-suite bathroom with fireplace, steam shower and separate tub with a handheld shower
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor): Corner queen bedroom, with lake views, en-suite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi tub
- Bedroom 7 (Second Floor): Queen bedroom, with lake views, en-suite bathroom with tub
- Bedroom 8 (Second Floor): Queen bedroom, with mountain views, sitting room, fireplace, en-suite bathroom with tub
- Billiard room
- Fitness facility
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Home theater
- Private dock
- Private parking
- Stereo system
- Two pianos
- Washer and dryer
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Wine cooler
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily housekeeping service (Monday to Saturday)
- Change of linens and towels (every 3 days)
- Pool and garden maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Cook service
- Personal laundry and ironing service
- Babysitting service
- 10 Minutes from Cernobbio
- Nearest town is Montrasio
- Electricity, air conditioning, heating, and water are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm - Check-out by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally unless otherwise arranged.
The Lakes Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.