Read what some happy guests had to say......
"What a beautiful condo! Everything was better than expected. We had wonderful weather. The swimming pools, grounds and beach were magnificent. What a lovely time. Thank you for sharing!" The B Family
"Wow! Do we have to go home? We have had the most wonderful time here - our whole family feels thoroughly spoiled! Beautiful - comfortable - peaceful. Thank you for making our stay in paradise an even more memorable one. Aloha until next time!" S & C Families
Vacation here in sublime comfort in a private retreat with twice the space and conveniences of a hotel suite, including a full kitchen and in-villa grill and laundry room - at a fraction of the cost charged by corporate hotels or other villa rental programs.
This charming spacious 3 bedroom 3.5 bath villa has many special features, including a enclosed private garden and lawn that is ideal for toddlers and young children, a private open-air outdoor grotto shower, a swing, and a private plunge pool(The plunge pool is not heated. It is a cold splash plunge pool only).This is truly seamless indoor and outdoor living. Shower in the private outdoor shower that is enclosed in a garden grotto, enjoy dining and sunning in your own lush green tropical garden, and cool off in the private cold splash plunge pool(not heated). Decorate your villa with fresh colorful flowers from your own garden! This villa has more outdoor garden space than any other Wailea Beach Villa, and it truly feels like a private home within a luxury resort setting.
After dark you can lay out on your own grass lawn and gaze up at the glittering star-filled night sky that Maui is so famous for. On a seasonal basis the array of shooting stars that can be seen is most impressive. G102 is a great vacation spot for amateur astronomers.
An assortment of teak outdoor living furniture makes it easy to sun and relax in your own hideaway - day and night. The oversized wrap-around indoor and outdoor patio is a special feature of G102. The great room flows directly outdoors to a covered patio for outdoor living without being exposed to the sun, and the Viking BBQ and bar fridge complete the outdoor kitchen. A large teak table set under roof in the garden is ready for family meals. Radiant natural sunlight flows through all of the rooms via the floor to ceiling glass doors and abundant windows. Solid glass and screen doors smoothly retract into hidden pockets, creating a complete open-air living experience. For cooling comfort, switch on the central air conditioning with individual room controls. A unique feature of G102 is the expansive rich green grass lawn and the surrounding border of colorful and delicate hibiscus flowers that are native to the tropics. The pretty yellow and orange flowers serve as the inspiration for the color scheme of the great room and for the villa name.
G102 has easy walk-in access. There's no need to ride an elevator - just walk straight in from the parking area or from the garden. This villa is uniquely convenient to Wailea Beach and the adult or family pool. Situated in the center of the resort, you may easily travel down to the beach or up to the fitness center and family pool.
Floral Gardens Villa is the perfect combination of modern living in the midst of tropical splendor, and is one of the only villas decorated in a unique Asian/vintage style with Chinese antique lacquer furniture, vintage film posters (a nod to our many guests from the film industry who frequently vacation on Maui), and lux contemporary touches such as Italian leather sofas.
Our favorite features of G102 are the surrounding greenery, mural sized vintage art, Peter Lik photographs, the Espresso machine, multiple iPod docks, the cool travertine flooring, lofty ceilings, warm mahogany wood trim, colorful marble counters, soft all-cotton high thread count bed linens, and the fully equipped office nook.
The gourmet kitchen is supremely well equipped with a generous array of better quality cooking and dining supplies, including Cuisinart small appliances, dual coffee makers and a Breville Die-Cast Capucino Espresso maker. In the kitchen there is a Sub-Zero refrigerators with freezer/ice maker, two refrigerated beverage drawers, Gaggenau stainless steel five burner cook top, Thermador convection and microwave oven, Bosch electronic dishwasher, wine fridge, private outdoor terrace with Viking grill and rotisserie, and another beverage fridge.
The Wailea Beach Villas were designed as a world-class residential villa resort comprised of 98 elegant accommodations, set on 11 acres nestled between the Shops At Wailea, Wailea Beach and the Pacific Ocean. A limited number of visitors and residents have an opportunity to restore and renew themselves within a low density and low rise beachfront community that is fashioned as a luxury resort.
The Wailea Beach Villas Resort has direct access on to Wailea Beach. It's an easy stroll through the lushly landscaped gardens to the beach. If you would like assistance, simply call the Wailea Beach Villas security office for a lift to the beach access area.
Vacation at the Wailea Beach Villas and you don`t have to be unnecessarily concerned about the availability of lounge chairs or sun umbrellas. There is no need to spend extra money to rent a cabana to be guaranteed some quiet space or sunshade. There are plenty of sun umbrellas, lounge chairs, and shaded areas at both swimming pools for all guests to enjoy on a no-charge basis. In fact, the friendly pool attendants will set up an umbrella and a lounge chair on Wailea Beach for you. Towel and water service is also available poolside and at the beach. In contrast to the excessively crowded condition of other nearby hotels, the Wailea Beach Villas Resort is an oasis of tropical splendor in the heart of Wailea Resort.
Nestled along the shore of Wailea Beach are several covered casabella chaise lounges and cabanas available exclusively for guests of the Wailea Beach Villas, along with on-site beachfront massage services.
The Wailea Beach Villas, a true vacation paradise with polite attentive 24 hour security personnel, is embellished with verdant manicured gardens full of blooming tropical flowers, a symphony of glowing tiki torches, cascading waterfalls, two heated swimming pools - one designated for adults and the other for families, two outdoor whirlpool hot tub spas, a fitness center with locker rooms and showers, group meeting rooms, a game room including billiards, and a business center.
The beach front paved pedestrian promenade that passes through Wailea Resort along the coastline serves as an ideal pathway for walking and jogging. You may rent sports gear such as kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkel sets, surfboards and more - a few steps away - in front of the Grand Wailea Resort. We also provide portable beach chairs, towels, umbrellas and cooler in your villa - for expeditions to other beaches, as well as beach towels to take with you for use on snorkel sail boat adventures.
Wailea Resort is well known amongst discerning travelers for its legendary climate, unlimited water sports and ocean recreation, golden sand beaches, 3 championship Golf Courses with driving range, elegant Tennis Center and beautiful meandering beach side walking promenade. Wailea Golf Courses offer players some of the most verdant and picturesque golf of any tropical destination. Guests receive special rates at the Wailea courses, resulting in a savings of up to $100 per foursome.The adjacent Shops At Wailea, which are immediately accessible to the Wailea Beach Villas via a common gate, feature outstanding shopping for designer goods, art, crafts, clothes, shoes, sundry items, gifts, deli food, liquor, and dining. Several restaurants in the Shops at Wailea will cooperate with take-out food orders placed in advance by phone from your personal villa.
The Grand Wailea's Spa Grande, an opulent 50,000 square foot place of pampering and solace located next door to The Wailea Beach Villas, is consistently recognized as one of the Top Ten Spas in North America.
Makena Resort, only a few minutes drive away, also offers additional golf courses and sandy beaches, many of which are nestled between secluded and scenic scallop-shaped coves of ancient lava rock. Minutes to the north of Wailea Resort is charming Kihei Town, a surprisingly enjoyable resource for grocery shopping, boutique restaurant dining, assorted service businesses, and a mix of night-life entertainment.When you choose this villa there are NO extra:
- Arrival Fees
- Daily Resort Fees
- Post-Departure Out-Cleaning Fee
- Mandatory Occupied Mid-Stay Cleaning Fee
- Our posted “Affordable Luxury” rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
- You select the villa of your choice at the time of reserving without paying higher rates. We offer GUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost.
- $20 Savings Pass for Spa Treatments at the nearby Four Seasons Resort Wailea
- $20 Savings Pass for Dinner at Duo Restaurant at the nearby Four Seasons Resort Wailea
- Additional Savings Passes for Retails Shops In the Wailea Resort Area
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores "Maika`i" Discount Program I.D. Cards
- Discount rates for Golf on Maui Island
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
- Personalized On-Site Arrival Greeting and Orientation
- On-island Designated Property Manager for Property Questions and Assistance
- All Post-Departure Check-out Cleaning (for properties left in reasonably neat and tidy condition)
- Beach Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Poolside Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Portable Beach Supplies Including Towels, Coolers, Umbrellas, Chairs (for excursions to other beach parks)
- In Villa Fully Stocked Laundry Room
- Use of the In-Villa Safe
- Use of the Heated Community Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- Use of the On-Site Fitness Center
- HD Television subscription in all rooms
- Televisions and DVD players (some are Blu-Ray and 3D) in all Bedrooms and Great Room
- Netflix Account (select units)
- Local Calls
- Espresso Machine
- Extremely well equipped kitchen with dual coffee makers and a generous array of cooking and serving/dining materials
- Viking BBQ gas grill on your own private partial ocean view terrace
- Multiple Irons/Boards, Hair Dryers & Make-Up Mirrors
- Plentiful 100% Cotton Towels, 100% Cotton Bed Linens, Extra Pillows & Blankets, All Stocked In Villa with 24/7 Access
- Extra Plush 100% Cotton Mattress Pads and High Thread Count 100% Cotton Linens Cleaned Between Every Guest Visit
- Tropical Bath Toiletries
- Generous Supply of Cleaning, Soap, Kitchen, and Paper products, as well as Coffee/Tea, Sugars, Herbs & Spices, etc.
- Printer/Scanner and Office Supply Stocked
- Reading Books & Games
- Unsurpassed Quality and Cleanliness
- Access to a myriad of other vacation enhancements including the option to hire extra housekeeping or laundry service, an errand and grocery delivery or pre-stocking service, floral arrangements, spa and salon appointments, chef, butler, and server hire, airport transfers, yoga coaches, fitness trainers, restaurant, entertainment and golf reservations, photography sessions, custom activities and adventures, sailboat, power boat, and helicopter charters, horseback riding, hiking tour, guided sightseeing tours, art tours, paddle board/kayak/snorkel or scuba gear rentals and more.
- The resort is gated with on-site security, and no public access. It’s a safe, secure, secluded, and provides a quiet setting.
- Stroll directly into the expansive Shops At Wailea from the exclusive key-card controlled gate that exits the Wailea Beach Villas and leads directly into the "Shops". Open daily until 9pm for easy and convenient take-out meals (choose from 5 different restaurants), deli supplies, liquor, and all types of upscale boutique and designer goods shopping, including world-class original art galleries.
- The site plan for Wailea Beach Villas was thoughtfully created with spacious low-rise and low density residences of supreme quality, a combination available exclusively at this beachfront Maui Island resort.
- Many of the villa owners are long-term residents, so the project has a distinctly residential ambiance, that is enhanced by exceptionally lush tropical landscaping and lightly used amenities that include two heated pools with hot tubs, a fitness room, a billiards room, and group dining and meeting spaces.
- Each of our villas have exceptionally well-equipped kitchens, with all kitchen goods kept in excellent clean condition. Almost every conceivable device and appliance is provided, as well as a full array of serving items, so you can comfortable cook and dine in style and with ease.
- Each of our villas have all HD large flat panel televisions with bona-fide HD cable boxes and HD service subscriptions, DVD/CD players, DVR’s for recording programs while at the beach, and most villas have NETFLIX accounts for unlimited TV show and movie viewing! Some villas have gaming devices, and others are now adding Apple TV consoles.
- Exceptional housekeeping and cleanliness standards, and extraordinary amenities stocked inside your villa such as full-size laundry soap products, fresh robust coffee beans, and much more.
- Dreamy ultra-high thread-count 100% cotton bed sheets, mattress pads, pillows, and down duvets to coddle you to sleep.
- Guest service and property management service led by a team of former "Four Seasons Hotel" professionals, who work to achieve comparable or superior standards when evaluated in comparison to the 5-star hotel industry.
- And...a gentle reminder that our posted “Affordable Luxury” rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
Partial Ocean View Floral Gardens Villa, also known as G102, is perched above and overlooking the beachfront villas in a ground floor corner setting with windows on three sides. The convenient ground floor location provides for easy walk-in access. There are many benefits to the location of The Floral Gardens Villa. The Wailea Beach Villas, a sublime eden of Wailea, are graced with a symphony of glowing tiki torches, the golden sands of Wailea Beach, big blue skies, glorious sunsets, and immediate access to the azure blue Pacific. The finest suites at nearby 5-star hotels do not compare with this south and west facing corner location so convenient to the swimming pool and beach.
The Floral Gardens Villa has a partial view of the Pacific Ocean and sunsets.
For details about the inclusive no-charge (complimentary) housekeeping services provided with your reservation, please refer to the rental cost quote provided to you at the time of first placing your reservation. You will receive information about the housekeeping schedule (dates and times) upon check in. During the Christmas and New Years holiday period, DAILY housekeeping is provided, with the exception that there is no housekeeping service on Christmas Day December 25 nor on New Years Day January 1. Inclusive housekeeping service may vary based on rate paid or on a seasonal basis. Our villas are extremely well stocked with an abundant supply of towels, blankets and extra bed linens, along with soap and cleaning products. There is plenty of inventory to suffice for several days. There is a laundry room inside your own residence that provides a washer/dryer, laundry soap and supplies, iron/board. Personal laundry, clean up in the kitchen after cooking or meals, and grill cleaning, are not performed during housekeeping services, unless arranged in advance and paid for separately. Light daily hotel-style cleaning provided includes:Re-make bedsDecorative bed pillows are placed in the closet for your convenienceReplace stocked soap and paper products and replenish Maui Amenities toiletriesRemove trash/garbageChange bath towels if left on the floor or in the tub to be laundered off-siteStart a wash for small towels including kitchen towelsWipe off bathtubs, sinks and countersSurface cleaning following by a sweep/vacuum of floors and carpets in traffic areasWipe off outside furniture and counters.Some reservations (based on length of stay or rate paid) also receive a linen change and additional cleaning service every 4th day, or during the middle of each full week rented. Mid-week or Mid-Stay cleaning provided includes:Change bed sheets and pillow cases, re-make beds, launder linens off-siteDecorative bed pillows are placed in the closet for your convenienceReplace stocked soap and paper products and replenish Maui Amenities toiletriesRemove trash/garbageChange bath towels if left on the floor or in the tub to be laundered off-siteStart a wash for small towels including kitchen towelsWipe off bathtubs, sinks and countersSurface cleaning following by a sweep/vacuum of floors and carpets in traffic areasWipe off outside furniture and counters.Clean entry and patio floors as neededLight kitchen tidy up Additional a la carte housekeeping service is $40 per hour per housekeeper plus 4.166% GE tax with a 3 hour minimum. Advance notice is requested. Subject to availability.
The Floral Gardens Villa has it's own deluxe stainless Viking propane grill with rotisserie, set outdoors on the spacious private garden terrace. A beverage refrigerator is conveniently located next to the grill.
Attentive security personnel patrol the grounds of the Wailea Beach Villas for guest security.
Provided at no charge one underground parking space for a larger vehicle.
A very pretty wooden dining table defines the Great Room. This seats six to eight guests for candle-light indoor dining. A separate granite breakfast bar/counter in the kitchen seats 5 persons.
An over sized rectangle teak table seats six to eight guests on a very nice shaded outdoor dining terrace. Additional chairs with a side table, and reclining chaise lounge chairs provide options for sunning and relaxing.
Residents-Only Air Conditioned Gym and Fitness Center situated conveniently within Wailea Beach Villas will provide a good selection of work-out equipment. Use is complimentary for guests. The gym features Hoist brand bicep and tricep pull, leg-press, multi-press, lat pull-down, leg extension, hamstring curl. Free weights, resist-a-ball, mats. Two recumbent bikes, 2 treadmills and 2 eliptical trainers, all Precor brand with televisions. Showers and Lockers at Pool.
Complimentary high speed wireless internet service is provided as well as several ethernet jacks for hard wire internet high speed connections for guests without wireless receivers in their computers.
A desk is provided in the second bedroom complete with an array of office supplies as well as an answering machine, and scanner/printer/copier/fax. To send or receive a fax use the personal fax machine provided in your own villa. Separately, there is a formal Business Center located in the main lobby, that is equipped with two Dell computers and a printer. It is open from 7:00am - 9:00pm daily.
The Great Room is equipped with a flat panel Television with a digital cable box, a complete Audio/Video center with a CD and DVD player, iPod dock.
Grotto garden shower, Private plunge pool(not heated), Expansive covered patio, Private garden and lawn, Double pane windows and glass doors, Individual room air conditioning controls, Lutron lighting, European cabinetry, Remote control ceiling fans, Wool Berber carpets, Marble floors, Wireless high speed internet service, iPod alarm clock radios, Desk with office supplies, Answering Machine, Fax/Printer/Scanner/Copier, Direct walk-in access, Viking built-in propane grill and bar fridge, Swing, Walk-in laundry room with full-size Washer/Dryer, Umbrellas, Gourmet Kitchen with an extensive range of equipment and supplies including waffle maker, Capuccino/Espresso maker, Dual coffee makers, Gaggenau gas cooking range, Bosch dishwasher, Sub-Zero extra-large fridge with ice maker, full assortment of bar ware, service ware, various condiments and cooking supplies including sugar packets, oil, herbs & spices.
- Bed: King Bed, Italian Leather reading chair with ottoman, carpeted floor, dupioni silk drapes with black-out liner, desk, dressers, reading lights
- View: Garden View
- Bath: Full luxury private en-suite bath with deep soaking tub and separate shower, dual vanity sinks, private enclosed WC, make up mirror, scale, hair dryer, custom toiletries
- Floor: Main living level next to the great room
- Closet: Large walk-in closet with abundant hangers, extra pillows, blankets and down duvet, 100% cotton bath robes, dresser, luggage racks
- Lanai: Direct access to the garden and plunge pool!
- Electronics: Deluxe entertainment system with brand new ultra-large Samsung HD Television with CD/DVD, HD digital cable box, iPod Alarm Clock Radio, Portable Phone
- A/C: Central Air Conditioning and Remote Control Ceiling Fans
- Bed: King Bed, reading chair, reading light, sofa, nook with desk and complete office set up and work area, office chair, carpeted floor, silk drapes, dressers, full-length mirror
- View: Garden View
- Bath: Full luxury private en-suite bath with deep soaking tub and separate shower, dual vanity sinks, private enclosed WC, make up mirror, scale, hair dryer, custom toiletries, make-up vanity with dressing stool, lava rock enclosed outdoor private grotto shower garden
- Floor: Main living level next to the great room
- Closet: Safe, Large walk-in closet with abundant hangers, extra pillows, blankets and down duvet, 100% cotton bath robes, dresser, luggage racks
- Lanai: Direct access to the garden, plunge pool, patio and grotto shower!
- Electronics: Flat panel HD television, CD/DVD, iPod Alarm Clock Radio, HD digital cable box, Portable Phone, office machine, office supply
- A/C: Central Air Conditioning and Remote Control Ceiling Fans
- Bed: Two Full Size (Double) Beds, Italian Leather Reading Chair, Reading Light, Desk & Chair, carpeted floor, Dupioni Silk Black-out Lined Drapes
- View: Garden View
- Bath: Private en-suite bath with shower, single vanity, scale, hair dryer, make up mirror, custom toiletries
- Floor: Main living level around the corner from bedroom two and closer to the front door
- Closet: Closet with abundant hangers, extra pillows, blankets and down duvet, 100% cotton waffle weave custom embroidered bath robe, dressers, luggage racks
- Lanai: Direct access to a small private outdoor patio/terrace with a sitting chair and table
- Electronics: Flat panel Samsung HD Television with CD/DVD, HD digital cable box, iPod Alarm Clock Radio, Portable Phone
- A/C: Central Air Conditioning and Remote Control Ceiling Fans
The exact location of Floral Gardens G102 is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Wailea, Maui: