Situated on the TOP (5th) FLOOR of the penthouse/tower building of the Wailea Beach Villas Resort, Orient Pacific Suite is a true penthouse villa with expansive and superlative direct west-facing panoramic Pacific Ocean, Wailea Beach and Sunset views. Guests will enjoy a stunning ocean view from the outdoor patio, the great room, and the master bedroom suite.
J505 has three full bedroom suites (King, King, Queen) with three full bathrooms and more than 2,300 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space. The master bedroom suite has a panoramic ocean view overlooking Wailea Beach and the Wailea Resort coastline. From J505 please enjoy the panoramic full ocean and sunset views that are available from only a select view villas on the 5th floor of this wing of the Wailea Beach Villas penthouse/tower building.
You are guaranteed this specific residence, location, top floor setting, and view - as represented on this individual property display, including the priceless panoramic ocean seascape that makes staying at Orient Pacific Suite an extraordinary experience.
In 2013, J505 was extensively upgraded. J505 now features new wall decor, some new furniture, a new master bed and mattress, all new high thread-count all cotton bed and bath linens, new gourmet kitchen inventory including an espresso maker and dual coffee makers, fine bone china and crystal glassware, new state-of-art large flat panel HD televisions and other HD electronics, and an array of useful guest supplies. We also added fresh live green plants in all rooms - no plastic plants or flowers here.
The great room is an oversized communal gathering space with a 60 inch ultra-thin 3D HD Samsung television with NETFLIX and PANDORA service, HD DVR digital cable box, ipod dock with surround sound speaker system, and a 3D Blu-Ray CD/DVD player. At J505 all televisions are wall mounted with hidden cables and every room features a state-of art extra-large flat panel Samsung super-thin HD televisions, HD cable subscriptions, (2 of the new televisions are 3D with 3D Blu-Ray DVD players), an HD DVR to record your favorite shows while at the beach, and access to download unlimited Netflix movies on a complimentary basis.
We created J505 to rival the elegant but subdued ambiance of the Club Floor Lounge of the nearby Four Seasons Wailea. The name Orient Pacific Suite appropriately describes the exotic but tasteful mix of tropical and Asian influences in this top floor penthouse 3 bedroom suite. Orient Pacific Suite J505 is decorated with luxurious hand-crafted and imported area rugs, custom painted walls, original art, local artifacts, hand-made crafts, and rare imported Asian antiques.
The decor is rich with warm seaside tones of teal, turquoise, sea glass blue and light green, deep mahogany, cappuccino, champagne, gold, and in the master suite are orange, brick, gold and other warm colors that match the brilliance of Maui's famous sunsets, a spectacle that is clearly visible from the ocean master bedroom suite and from the great room of J505.
Wailea Beach Villas were designed as a world-class residential villa resort comprised of 98 elegant accommodations, set on 11 acres nestled between the Shops At Wailea, Wailea Beach and the Pacific Ocean. A limited number of visitors and residents have an opportunity to restore and renew themselves within a low density and low rise beachfront community that is fashioned as a luxury resort. The Wailea Beach Villas Resort has direct access on to Wailea Beach. It's an easy stroll through the lushly landscaped gardens to the beach. If you would like assistance, simply call the Wailea Beach Villas security office for a lift to the beach access area.
Vacation at the Wailea Beach Villas and you don't have to be unnecessarily concerned about the availability of lounge chairs or sun umbrellas. There is no need to spend extra money to rent a cabana to be guaranteed some quiet space or sunshade. There are plenty of sun umbrellas, lounge chairs, and shaded areas at both swimming pools for all guests to enjoy on a no-charge basis. In fact, the friendly pool attendants will set up an umbrella and a lounge chair on Wailea Beach for you. Towel and water service is also available poolside and at the beach. In contrast to the excessively crowded condition of other nearby hotels, the Wailea Beach Villas Resort is an oasis of tropical splendor in the heart of Wailea Resort. Nestled along the shore of Wailea Beach are several covered casabella chaise lounges and cabanas available exclusively for guests of the Wailea Beach Villas, along with on-site beachfront massage services.
The Wailea Beach Villas, a true vacation paradise with polite attentive 24 hour security personnel, is embellished with verdant manicured gardens full of blooming tropical flowers, a symphony of glowing tiki torches, cascading waterfalls, two heated swimming pools - one designated for adults and the other for families, two outdoor whirlpool hot tub spas, a fitness center with locker rooms and showers, group meeting rooms, a game room including billiards, and a business center.
The beach front paved pedestrian promenade that passes through Wailea Resort along the coastline serves as an ideal pathway for walking and jogging. You may rent sports gear such as kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkel sets, surfboards and more - a few steps away - in front of the Grand Wailea Resort. We also provide portable beach chairs, towels, umbrellas and cooler in your villa - for expeditions to other beaches, as well as beach towels to take with you for use on snorkel sail boat adventures.
Wailea Resort is well known amongst discerning travelers for its legendary climate, unlimited water sports and ocean recreation, golden sand beaches, 3 championship Golf Courses with driving range, elegant Tennis Center and beautiful meandering beach side walking promenade. Wailea Golf Courses offer players some of the most verdant and picturesque golf of any tropical destination. Guests receive special rates at the Wailea courses, resulting in a savings of up to $100 per foursome.The adjacent Shops At Wailea, which are immediately accessible to the Wailea Beach Villas via a common gate, feature outstanding shopping for designer goods, art, crafts, clothes, shoes, sundry items, gifts, deli food, liquor, and dining. Several restaurants in the Shops at Wailea will cooperate with take-out food orders placed in advance by phone from your personal villa.
The Grand Wailea's Spa Grande, an opulent 50,000 square foot place of pampering and solace located next door to The Wailea Beach Villas, is consistently recognized as one of the Top Ten Spas in North America.
Makena is only a few minutes drive away and offers additional sandy beaches, many of which are nestled between secluded and scenic scallop-shaped coves of ancient lava rock. Minutes to the north of Wailea Resort is charming Kihei Town, a surprisingly enjoyable resource for grocery shopping, boutique restaurant dining, assorted service businesses, and a mix of night-life entertainment.
What makes the Collection at Wailea Beach Villas unique and valuable as an accommodation choice?
- The resort is gated with on-site security, and no public access. It’s a safe, secure, secluded, and provides a quiet setting.
- Stroll directly into the expansive Shops At Wailea from the exclusive key-card controlled gate that exits the Wailea Beach Villas and leads directly into the "Shops". Open daily until 9pm for easy and convenient take-out meals (choose from 5 different restaurants), deli supplies, liquor, and all types of upscale boutique and designer goods shopping, including world-class original art galleries.
- The site plan for Wailea Beach Villas was thoughtfully created with spacious low-rise and low density residences of supreme quality, a combination available exclusively at this beachfront Maui Island resort.
- Many of the villa owners are long-term residents, so the project has a distinctly residential ambiance, that is enhanced by exceptionally lush tropical landscaping and lightly used amenities that include two heated pools with hot tubs, a fitness room, a billiards room, and group dining and meeting spaces.
- Each of our villas have exceptionally well-equipped kitchens, with all kitchen goods kept in excellent clean condition. Almost every conceivable device and appliance is provided, as well as a full array of serving items, so you can comfortable cook and dine in style and with ease.
- Each of our villas have all HD large flat panel televisions with bona-fide HD cable boxes and HD service subscriptions, DVD/CD players, DVR’s for recording programs while at the beach, and most villas have NETFLIX accounts for unlimited TV show and movie viewing! Some villas have gaming devices, and others are now adding Apple TV consoles.
- Exceptional housekeeping and cleanliness standards, and extraordinary amenities stocked inside your villa such as full-size laundry soap products, fresh robust coffee beans, and much more.
- Dreamy ultra-high thread-count 100% cotton bed sheets, mattress pads, pillows, and down duvets to coddle you to sleep.
- Guest service and property management service led by a team of former "Four Seasons Hotel" professionals, who work to achieve comparable or superior standards when evaluated in comparison to the 5-star hotel industry.
- And.....a gentle reminder that our posted “Affordable Luxury” rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you. Please call today for a reservation. Availability is subject to change until you secure your villa of choice with a partial deposit payment and a completed rental agreement.
- Your Personal Concierge is available for complimentary assistance to assemble a Custom Concierge Itinerary prior to your arrival, including assistance with golf tee-times, dining reservations, child care, private boat charters, jet charters, sailing, snorkeling, or scuba dive excursions, swimming or surfing lessons, tours and sightseeing, exclusive helicopter tours, in-villa massage and spa pampering, portrait photographs, and any and all other special needs.
When you choose this villa there are NO extra:
- Arrival Fees
- Daily Resort Fees
- Post-Departure Out-Cleaning Fee
- Mandatory Occupied Mid-Stay Cleaning Fee
- Our posted “Affordable Luxury” rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
- You select the villa of your choice at the time of reserving without paying higher rates. We offer GUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost.
- $20 Savings Pass for Spa Treatments at the nearby Four Seasons Resort Wailea
- $20 Savings Pass for Dinner at Duo Restaurant at the nearby Four Seasons Resort Wailea
- Additional Savings Passes for Retails Shops In the Wailea Resort Area
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores "Maika`i" Discount Program I.D. Cards
- Discount rates for Golf on Maui Island
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
- Personalized On-Site Arrival Greeting and Orientation
- On-island Designated Property Manager for Property Questions and Assistance
- All Post-Departure Check-out Cleaning (for properties left in reasonably neat and tidy condition)
- Beach Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Poolside Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Portable Beach Supplies Including Towels, Coolers, Umbrellas, Chairs (for excursions to other beach parks)
- In Villa Fully Stocked Laundry Room
- Use of the In-Villa Safe
- Use of the Heated Community Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- Use of the On-Site Fitness Center
- HD Television subscription in all rooms
- Televisions and DVD players (some are Blu-Ray and 3D) in all Bedrooms and Great Room
- Netflix Account (select units)
- Local Calls
- Espresso Machine
- Extremely well equipped kitchen with dual coffee makers and a generous array of cooking and serving/dining materials
- Viking BBQ gas grill on your own private ocean view terrace
- Multiple Irons/Boards, Hair Dryers & Make-Up Mirrors
- Plentiful 100% Cotton Towels, 100% Cotton Bed Linens, Extra Pillows & Blankets, All Stocked In Villa with 24/7 Access
- Extra Plush 100% Cotton Mattress Pads and High Thread Count 100% Cotton Linens Cleaned Between Every Guest Visit
- Tropical Bath Toiletries
- Generous Supply of Cleaning, Soap, Kitchen, and Paper products, as well as Coffee/Tea, Sugars, Herbs & Spices, etc.
- Printer/Scanner and Office Supply Stocked
- Reading Books & Games
- Unsurpassed Quality and Cleanliness
- Access to a myriad of other vacation enhancements including the option to hire extra housekeeping or laundry service, an errand and grocery delivery or pre-stocking service, floral arrangements, spa and salon appointments, chef, butler, and server hire, airport transfers, yoga coaches, fitness trainers, restaurant, entertainment and golf reservations, photography sessions, custom activities and adventures, sailboat, power boat, and helicopter charters, horseback riding, hiking tour, guided sightseeing tours, art tours, paddle board/kayak/snorkel or scuba gear rentals and more.
- And...a gentle reminder that our posted “Affordable Luxury” rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
Orient Pacific Suite, also known as J505, is on the 5th top floor in a prime location in the "Penthouse/Tower Building", where panoramic views are guaranteed! J505 is just uphill from Wailea Beach and the adult swimming pool & hot tub spa. It is also just a quick elevator ride down from J505 to the family pool & hot tub spa, fitness center gym, and Shops at Wailea. There is no need to rent a car. Walk to everything, including fine dining, shopping, spas, salons, and all types of ocean recreation and pampering.
Panoramic Full Top Floor Ocean View
For details about the inclusive no-charge (complimentary) housekeeping services provided with your reservation, please refer to the rental cost quote provided to you at the time of first placing your reservation. You will receive information about the housekeeping schedule (dates and times) upon check in. During the Christmas and New Years holiday period, DAILY housekeeping is provided, with the exception that there is no housekeeping service on Christmas Day December 25 nor on New Years Day January 1. Inclusive housekeeping service may vary based on rate paid or on a seasonal basis. Our villas are extremely well stocked with an abundant supply of towels, blankets and extra bed linens, along with soap and cleaning products. There is plenty of inventory to suffice for several days. There is a laundry room inside your own residence that provides a washer/dryer, laundry soap and supplies, iron/board. Personal laundry, clean up in the kitchen after cooking or meals, and grill cleaning, are not performed during housekeeping services, unless arranged in advance and paid for separately. Light daily hotel-style cleaning provided includes:Re-make bedsDecorative bed pillows are placed in the closet for your convenienceReplace stocked soap and paper products and replenish Maui Amenities toiletriesRemove trash/garbageChange bath towels if left on the floor or in the tub to be laundered off-siteStart a wash for small towels including kitchen towelsWipe off bathtubs, sinks and countersSurface cleaning following by a sweep/vacuum of floors and carpets in traffic areasWipe off outside furniture and counters.Some reservations (based on length of stay or rate paid) also receive a linen change and additional cleaning service every 4th day, or during the middle of each full week rented. Mid-week or Mid-Stay cleaning provided includes:Change bed sheets and pillow cases, re-make beds, launder linens off-siteDecorative bed pillows are placed in the closet for your convenienceReplace stocked soap and paper products and replenish Maui Amenities toiletriesRemove trash/garbageChange bath towels if left on the floor or in the tub to be laundered off-siteStart a wash for small towels including kitchen towelsWipe off bathtubs, sinks and countersSurface cleaning following by a sweep/vacuum of floors and carpets in traffic areasWipe off outside furniture and counters.Clean entry and patio floors as neededLight kitchen tidy up Additional a la carte housekeeping service is $40 per hour per housekeeper plus 4.166% GE tax with a 3 hour minimum. Advance notice is requested. Subject to availability.
Orient Pacific Suite has its own deluxe stainless Viking propane grill with rotisserie, set outside on the spacious, private ocean view terrace.
Attentive security personnel patrol the grounds of the Wailea Beach Villas for guest security.
Unmarked parking stalls are available both inside and outside of the garage. The designated parking space for Aqua Lani J305 is available for guest use.
There is a rectangle shaped glass dining table which seats six guests, as well as three bar stools at the kitchen island.
There is outdoor dining on the lovely ocean view outdoor private terrace for six guests.
Residents-Only Air Conditioned Gym and Fitness Center situated conveniently within Wailea Beach Villas will provide a good selection of work-out equipment. Use is complimentary for guests. The gym features Hoist brand bicep and tricep pull, leg-press, multi-press, lat pull-down, leg extension, hamstring curl. Free weights, resist-a-ball, mats. Two recumbent bikes, 2 treadmills and 2 eliptical trainers, all Precor brand with televisions. Showers and Lockers at Pool.
Complimentary high speed wireless internet service is provided as well as several ethernet jacks for hard wire internet high speed connections for guests without wireless receivers in their computers. An ethernet cable is provided for hard-wire connections at the router in the living room.
For your convenience there is a complete array of office supplies stocked as well as an answering machine, and fax/scanner/printer/copier. To send or receive a fax use the personal fax machine provided in your own villa. Separately, there is a formal Business Center located in the main lobby, that is equipped with two Dell computers and a printer. It is open 7:00am - 9:00pm daily.
The Great Room is equipped with a 50" Plasma Flat-screen 1080p HDTV with true HD cable service, HBO, ShowTime, and a digital video recorder (DVR). Features advanced universal remote to control entire audio-video system. iPod dock, CD/DVD player and Yamaha receiver with Jamo loudspeakers to enhance your home cinema sound solution.
Free parking, free high speed internet service, iPod dock alarm clock radios, digital true high definition television and video via 1080p over-sized televisions, a DVR in the living room, double pane windows and sliding glass doors, Individual room air conditioning controls, Lutron lighting, Studio Becker imported European cabinetry, Wool Berber carpets, Marble floors, Wireless and wired high speed internet service, Great Room Stereo System, Office supplies, Answering Machine, Fax, Printer/Scanner/Copier, semi-private elevator, Viking built-in propane grill, Walk-in laundry room with full-size Washer/Dryer, and Umbrellas. Gourmet Kitchen with an extensive range of equipment and supplies including an Espresso-maker, Two coffee makers with timers, Ceran glass cooking range, garbage disposal, dishwasher, Integrated Sub-zero wine/refrigerator with dual-climate wine storage and Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer with ice maker, good quality cutting knives, full assortment of bar ware, service ware, various condiments and cooking supplies including sugar packets, oil, herbs & spices. Extensive assortment of soap and paper products and cleaning supplies are well stocked.
- Bed: Ultra-Plush pillow-top extra-ordinary quality King 4 Poster Bed in a spacious bedroom with panoramic ocean views, a desk under the window, a chaise lounge chair, side chairs, live plants, Chinese decorative carved gold embossed screens, carpeted floor, super lux black-out lined silk drapery. Brand new ultra-deluxe mattress as of summer 2015.
- View: Panoramic Ocean View
- Bath: Full luxury private en-suite bath with a separate ocean view deep soaking tub and glass enclosed shower, dual vanity sinks, private enclosed WC, 2 make up mirrors, scale, hair dryer, custom toiletries, plentiful plush cotton towels
- Floor: Single level floor plan
- Closet: Large walk-in closet with a safe, abundant hangers, extra pillows, blankets and down duvet, 100% cotton waffle weave bath robes, dresser, iron and board
- Lanai: Direct access to the ocean view outdoor patio/veranda!
- Electronics: 55" extra-large super-thin cleanly wall-mounted1080p Samsung Flat Panel HDTV, NetFlix, CD/DVD player, Alarm Clock Radio with iPod dock, Portable Phone
- A/C: Central Air Conditioning and Remote Control Ceiling Fans. The master bedroom has its own temperature control and zone.
- Bed: Ultra-Plush pillow-top extra-ordinary quality King Bed in a spacious bedroom, side chair, tropical decor, dresser, carpeted floor, solid wood shutter blinds
- View: Mountain View
- Bath: Private bath with shower/tub, dual vanity sink, private enclosed WC, 2 make up mirrors, hair dryer, custom toiletries, scale, tables for personal effects, plentiful plush cotton towels
- Floor: Single level floor plan on the right side after entering the villa
- Closet: Standard closet with abundant hangers, extra pillows, blankets and down duvet, 100% cotton waffle weave bath robes
- Lanai: No direct outdoor access
- Electronics: 50" Samsung super-thin cleanly wall-mounted 1080p Flat Panel HDTV, NetFlix, Alarm Clock Radio with iPod dock, CD/DVD player, and Portable Phone
- A/C: Central Air Conditioning and Remote Control Ceiling Fans
- Bed: Ultra-Plush pillow-top all-new Queen Bed with tropical woven headboard, Mongolian solid-wood armoire for clothes storage, antique Chinese alter table, side chair, carpeted floor, solid wood shutter blinds
- View: Partial Mountain View
- Bath: Private bath with shower/tub, single vanity sink, WC, make up mirror, hair dryer, custom toiletries, scale, hair dryer, plentiful plush cotton towels
- Floor: Single level floor plan on the left side of the villa upon entering and behind the kitchen
- Closet: Standard closet with abundant hangers, extra pillows, blankets and down duvet, 100% cotton waffle weave bath robes
- Lanai: No direct outdoor access
- Electronics: 50" Samsung super-thin cleanly wall-mouted 1080p Flat Panel HDTV, NetFlix, Alarm Clock Radio with iPod dock, CD/DVD player, and Portable Phone
- A/C: Central Air Conditioning and Remote Control Ceiling Fans