K507 was just purchased by new owners and is now provided to guests with all new furniture inside and outside, all new decor, electronics, bed and bath linens, and other interior amenities.
Additional renovations were just completed in K507. Now, both of the two king size master bedroom suites have gorgeous rich chocolate brown bamboo wood floors with colorful pure New Zealand wool area rugs made exclusively for the Hawai'i market. The den bedroom located off the great room is now fully enclosed with sliding teak panels with woven Japanese grass inlay. There are custom cabinets on both sides of the den queen bed along with a a custom teak desk and side chair. Large sliding panels, inset into the window that opens towards the living room slide open, allowing for a full panoramic ocean view from the queen bed in the den bedroom. Sliding panels also pocket into solid walls on the kitchen side of the room, for a clean and elegant look.
Wailea Seashore Suite K507 is privately managed to the highest possible standards by a Board-approved licensed professional property management brokerage. You are guaranteed this specific residence, location, and top floor setting as represented within this individual property display, including the priceless panoramic ocean seascape that makes staying at Wailea Seashore Suite an extraordinary experience.
This is one of the very best ocean views in all of Wailea Resort. Situated on the TOP FLOOR (5th) of the penthouse/tower building of the Wailea Beach Villas Resort, Wailea Seashore Suite is one of the most valuable villas offered for vacation rental. The top floor bona-fide "penthouse", K507 has approximately 2,300 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. From K507 there are expansive and superlative west-facing panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Wailea Beach and Maui's famous sunsets. The ocean views are more dramatic and bigger and broader than we can possibly show via photos in this web display.
The color palette of Wailea Seashore Suite K507 is as beautiful as our natural surroundings. Vacation in one of Wailea's best private vacations suites surrounded by a rainbow of colors borrowed from both sea and sky such as seafoam, turquoise, teal, aqua, yellow, orange and rust. K507 is full of beautiful wood furniture including teak and rosewood in a range of rich warm hues.
K507 is decorated with original art created by many of the best artists in the islands including Suzy Papanikolas, Betty Hay Freeland, Tracy Dudley, Ellen Doertner, and Virginia Pierce. Vintage mid-century modern furnishings and glass art and ceramics, along with other one-of-a-kind curated decor items were imported from the U.S. mainland, and they are combined in K507 with comfortable chenille sofas, leather seating, and koa framed art, and other exotic touches such as the sea shell adorned master bedroom mirror. We also added fresh live green plants in all rooms - no plastic plants or flowers here.
K507 has two bedrooms with a california king and a regular king bed, as well as a separate den room with a queen bed that is located off the great room. There are a total of three sleeping spaces for up to six guests. K507 has two full bathrooms, both with tub and shower.
The kitchen resembles a "Williams-Sonoma" store with an extensive array of cooking and dining ware. Bed and bath linens are top quality high thread count by lux linen manufacturers. All three bedrooms have new mattresses that are comparable to those offered in the finest hotels. An in-villa laundry room has a fullsize washer dryer and abundant supplies. There is a McGuire glass dining set with leather chairs from Crate & Barrel that seats up to 8 guests indoors, located adjacent to the ocean view patio. The full ocean view patio also has a Viking gas BBQ, cocktail seating for 2, and 2 reclining padded teak chaise lounge chairs with another cocktail table.
Each bedroom in K507 has an over-sized HD Samsung TV (master TV is also a 3D Smart TV), HD Cable Box, HD DVD/CD player, iPod dock, and Apple TV. The great room is an oversized communal gathering space with a 75 inch ultra-thin Samsung LED HDTV with high clear motion rate, HD DVR digital cable box, iPod dock, Apple TV, Bose Surround Sound Amp and Speaker System, and a Blu-Ray CD/DVD player. At K507 all televisions are wall mounted with hidden cables through the walls, and in every room there are full HD cable subscriptions, as well as unlimited NETFLIX movies - all fully complimentary.
With confidence we can boast that you likely may not want to go anywhere during your holiday, if other than to lounge day and night on the ocean view private terrace, from where you can whale watch during winter season, star gaze at night, and otherwise be entertained by mother nature`s soul-stirring and ever-changing hues of blue in both sea and sky.
When you choose this villa there are NO extra:
- Arrival Fees
- Daily Resort Fees
- Post-Departure Out-Cleaning Fee
- Mandatory Occupied Mid-Stay Cleaning Fee
- Our posted “Affordable Luxury” rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
- You select the villa of your choice at the time of reserving without paying higher rates. We offer GUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost.
- $20 Savings Pass for Spa Treatments at the nearby Four Seasons Resort Wailea
- $20 Savings Pass for Dinner at Duo Restaurant at the nearby Four Seasons Resort Wailea
- Additional Savings Passes for Retails Shops In the Wailea Resort Area
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores "Maika`i" Discount Program I.D. Cards
- Discount rates for Golf on Maui Island
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
- Personalized On-Site Arrival Greeting and Orientation
- On-island Designated Property Manager for Property Questions and Assistance
- All Post-Departure Check-out Cleaning (for properties left in reasonably neat and tidy condition)
- Beach Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Poolside Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Portable Beach Supplies Including Towels, Coolers, Umbrellas, Chairs (for excursions to other beach parks)
- In Villa Fully Stocked Laundry Room
- Use of the In-Villa Safe
- Use of the Heated Community Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- Use of the On-Site Fitness Center
- HD Television subscription in all rooms
- Televisions and DVD players (some are Blu-Ray and 3D) in all Bedrooms and Great Room
- Netflix Account (select units)
- Local Calls
- Espresso Machine
- Apple TV
- Extremely well equipped kitchen with dual coffee makers and a generous array of cooking and serving/dining materials
- Viking BBQ gas grill on your own private ocean view terrace
- Multiple Irons/Boards, Hair Dryers & Make-Up Mirrors
- Plentiful 100% Cotton Towels, 100% Cotton Bed Linens, Extra Pillows & Blankets, All Stocked In Villa with 24/7 Access
- Extra Plush 100% Cotton Mattress Pads and High Thread Count 100% Cotton Linens Cleaned Between Every Guest Visit
- Tropical Bath Toiletries
- Generous Supply of Cleaning, Soap, Kitchen, and Paper products, as well as Coffee/Tea, Sugars, Herbs & Spices, etc.
- Printer/Scanner and Office Supply Stocked
- Reading Books & Games
- Unsurpassed Quality and Cleanliness
- Access to a myriad of other vacation enhancements including the option to hire extra housekeeping or laundry service, an errand and grocery delivery or pre-stocking service, floral arrangements, spa and salon appointments, chef, butler, and server hire, airport transfers, yoga coaches, fitness trainers, restaurant, entertainment and golf reservations, photography sessions, custom activities and adventures, sailboat, power boat, and helicopter charters, horseback riding, hiking tour, guided sightseeing tours, art tours, paddle board/kayak/snorkel or scuba gear rentals and more.
The Wailea Beach Villas were designed as a world-class residential villa resort comprised of 98 elegant accommodations, set on 11 acres nestled between the Shops At Wailea, Wailea Beach and the Pacific Ocean. A limited number of visitors and residents have an opportunity to restore and renew themselves within a low density and low rise beachfront community that is fashioned as a luxury resort.
Vacation at the Wailea Beach Villas and you don`t have to be unnecessarily concerned about the availability of lounge chairs or sun umbrellas. There is no need to spend extra money to rent a cabana to be guaranteed some quiet space or sunshade. There are plenty of sun umbrellas, lounge chairs, and shaded areas at both swimming pools for all guests to enjoy on a no-charge basis. In fact, the friendly pool attendants will set up an umbrella and a lounge chair on Wailea Beach for you. Towel and water service is also available poolside and at the beach. In contrast to the excessively crowded condition of other nearby hotels, the Wailea Beach Villas Resort is an oasis of tropical splendor in the heart of Wailea Resort.
Nestled along the shore of Wailea Beach are several covered casabella chaise lounges and cabanas available exclusively for guests of the Wailea Beach Villas, along with on-site beachfront massage services.
The Wailea Beach Villas, a true vacation paradise with polite attentive 24 hour security personnel, is embellished with verdant manicured gardens full of blooming tropical flowers, a symphony of glowing tiki torches, cascading waterfalls, two heated swimming pools - one designated for adults and the other for families, two outdoor whirlpool hot tub spas, a fitness center with locker rooms and showers, group meeting rooms, a game room including billiards, and a business center.
The beach front paved pedestrian promenade that passes through Wailea Resort along the coastline serves as an ideal pathway for walking and jogging. You may rent sports gear such as kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkel sets, surfboards and more - a few steps away - in front of the Grand Wailea Resort. We also provide portable beach chairs, towels, umbrellas and cooler in your villa - for expeditions to other beaches, as well as beach towels to take with you for use on snorkel sail boat adventures.
Wailea Resort is well known amongst discerning travelers for its legendary climate, unlimited water sports and ocean recreation, golden sand beaches, 3 championship Golf Courses with driving range, elegant Tennis Center and beautiful meandering beach side walking promenade. Wailea Golf Courses offer players some of the most verdant and picturesque golf of any tropical destination. Guests receive special rates at the Wailea courses, resulting in a savings of up to $100 per foursome.The adjacent Shops At Wailea, which are immediately accessible to the Wailea Beach Villas via a common gate, feature outstanding shopping for designer goods, art, crafts, clothes, shoes, sundry items, gifts, deli food, liquor, and dining. Several restaurants in the Shops at Wailea will cooperate with take-out food orders placed in advance by phone from your personal villa.
The Grand Wailea's Spa Grande, an opulent 50,000 square foot place of pampering and solace located next door to The Wailea Beach Villas, is consistently recognized as one of the Top Ten Spas in North America.
Makena Resort, only a few minutes drive away, also offers additional golf courses and sandy beaches, many of which are nestled between secluded and scenic scallop-shaped coves of ancient lava rock. Minutes to the north of Wailea Resort is charming Kihei Town, a surprisingly enjoyable resource for grocery shopping, boutique restaurant dining, assorted service businesses, and a mix of night-life entertainment.What makes the Collection at Wailea Beach Villas unique and valuable as an accommodation choice?
- The resort is gated with on-site security, and no public access. It’s a safe, secure, secluded, and provides a quiet setting.
- Stroll directly into the expansive Shops At Wailea from the exclusive key-card controlled gate that exits the Wailea Beach Villas and leads directly into the "Shops". Open daily until 9pm for easy and convenient take-out meals (choose from 5 different restaurants), deli supplies, liquor, and all types of upscale boutique and designer goods shopping, including world-class original art galleries.
- The site plan for Wailea Beach Villas was thoughtfully created with spacious low-rise and low density residences of supreme quality, a combination available exclusively at this beachfront Maui Island resort.
- Many of the villa owners are long-term residents, so the project has a distinctly residential ambiance, that is enhanced by exceptionally lush tropical landscaping and lightly used amenities that include two heated pools with hot tubs, a fitness room, a billiards room, and group dining and meeting spaces.
- Each of our villas have exceptionally well-equipped kitchens, with all kitchen goods kept in excellent clean condition. Almost every conceivable device and appliance is provided, as well as a full array of serving items, so you can comfortable cook and dine in style and with ease.
- Each of our villas have all HD large flat panel televisions with bona-fide HD cable boxes and HD service subscriptions, DVD/CD players, DVR’s for recording programs while at the beach, and most villas have NETFLIX accounts for unlimited TV show and movie viewing! Some villas have gaming devices, and others are now adding Apple TV consoles.
- Exceptional housekeeping and cleanliness standards, and extraordinary amenities stocked inside your villa such as full-size laundry soap products, fresh robust coffee beans, and much more.
- Dreamy ultra-high thread-count 100% cotton bed sheets, mattress pads, pillows, and down duvets to coddle you to sleep.
- Guest service and property management service led by a team of former "Four Seasons Hotel" professionals, who work to achieve comparable or superior standards when evaluated in comparison to the 5-star hotel industry.
- And...a gentle reminder that our posted “Affordable Luxury” rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
Wailea Seashore Suite, also known as K507, is on the 5th top floor in a prime location in the "Penthouse/Tower Building", where panoramic views are guaranteed! K507 is convenient to the family pool & hot tub, fitness center gym, and Shops at Wailea. It is also an easy quick stroll down one block to the adult pool and access to Wailea Beach. There is no need to rent a car. Walk to everything, including fine dining, shopping, spas, salons, and all types of ocean recreation and pampering.
Panoramic Full Top Floor Ocean View
For details about the inclusive no-charge (complimentary) housekeeping services provided with your reservation, please refer to the rental cost quote provided to you at the time of first placing your reservation. You will receive information about the housekeeping schedule (dates and times) upon check in. During the Christmas and New Years holiday period, DAILY housekeeping is provided, with the exception that there is no housekeeping service on Christmas Day December 25 nor on New Years Day January 1. Inclusive housekeeping service may vary based on rate paid or on a seasonal basis. Our villas are extremely well stocked with an abundant supply of towels, blankets and extra bed linens, along with soap and cleaning products. There is plenty of inventory to suffice for several days. There is a laundry room inside your own residence that provides a washer/dryer, laundry soap and supplies, iron/board. Personal laundry, clean up in the kitchen after cooking or meals, and grill cleaning, are not performed during housekeeping services, unless arranged in advance and paid for separately. Light daily hotel-style cleaning provided includes:Re-make bedsDecorative bed pillows are placed in the closet for your convenienceReplace stocked soap and paper products and replenish Maui Amenities toiletriesRemove trash/garbageChange bath towels if left on the floor or in the tub to be laundered off-siteStart a wash for small towels including kitchen towelsWipe off bathtubs, sinks and countersSurface cleaning following by a sweep/vacuum of floors and carpets in traffic areasWipe off outside furniture and counters.Some reservations (based on length of stay or rate paid) also receive a linen change and additional cleaning service every 4th day, or during the middle of each full week rented. Mid-week or Mid-Stay cleaning provided includes:Change bed sheets and pillow cases, re-make beds, launder linens off-siteDecorative bed pillows are placed in the closet for your convenienceReplace stocked soap and paper products and replenish Maui Amenities toiletriesRemove trash/garbageChange bath towels if left on the floor or in the tub to be laundered off-siteStart a wash for small towels including kitchen towelsWipe off bathtubs, sinks and countersSurface cleaning following by a sweep/vacuum of floors and carpets in traffic areasWipe off outside furniture and counters.Clean entry and patio floors as neededLight kitchen tidy up Additional a la carte housekeeping service is $40 per hour per housekeeper plus 4.166% GE tax with a 3 hour minimum. Advance notice is requested. Subject to availability.
Wailea Seashore Suite has its own deluxe stainless Viking propane grill with rotisserie, set outside on the spacious, private ocean view terrace.
Attentive security personnel patrol the grounds of the Wailea Beach Villas for guest security.
Unmarked parking stalls are available both inside and outside of the garage. The designated parking space for Aqua Lani J305 is available for guest use.
There is a rectangle shaped glass dining table which seats six guests, as well as three bar stools at the kitchen island.
There is outdoor dining on the lovely ocean view outdoor private terrace for six guests.
Residents-Only Air Conditioned Gym and Fitness Center situated conveniently within Wailea Beach Villas will provide a good selection of work-out equipment. Use is complimentary for guests. The gym features Hoist brand bicep and tricep pull, leg-press, multi-press, lat pull-down, leg extension, hamstring curl. Free weights, resist-a-ball, mats. Two recumbent bikes, 2 treadmills and 2 eliptical trainers, all Precor brand with televisions. Showers and Lockers at Pool.
Complimentary high speed wireless internet service is provided as well as several ethernet jacks for hard wire internet high speed connections for guests without wireless receivers in their computers. An ethernet cable is provided for hard-wire connections at the router in the living room.
For your convenience there is a complete array of office supplies stocked as well as an answering machine, and wireless scanner/printer/copier. To send or receive a fax there is a formal Business Center located in the main lobby, that is equipped with two computers and a printer. It is open 7:00am - 9:00pm daily.
The Great Room is equipped with a 50" Plasma Flat-screen 1080p HDTV with true HD cable service, HBO, ShowTime, and a digital video recorder (DVR). Features advanced universal remote to control entire audio-video system. iPod dock, CD/DVD player and Yamaha receiver with Jamo loudspeakers to enhance your home cinema sound solution.
Free parking for one vehicle, free high speed internet wired and wirelesss, iPod docks, alarm clock radios, Netflix Account, Apple TV, Digital HDTV, 3DTV, Smart TV, DVR and Bose Surround Sound Speaker System in Great Room, double pane windows and sliding glass doors, individual room air conditioning controls, Lutron lighting, Studio Becker imported European cabinetry, Bamboo Hardwood floors, Marble floors, office supplies, answering machine, Printer/Scanner/Copier, elevator, Viking built-in propane grill, walk-in laundry room with full-size Washer/Dryer, and umbrellas. Gourmet Kitchen with an extensive range of equipment and supplies including an Espresso-maker, two coffee makers with timers, Ceran glass cooking range, Garbage disposal, Dishwasher, Integrated Sub-zero wine/refrigerator with dual-climate wine storage and Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer with ice maker, good quality cutting knives, full assortment of bar ware, service ware, various condiments and cooking supplies including sugar packets, oil, herbs & spices. Extensive assortment of soap, paper products, and cleaning supplies are well stocked.
- Bed: Ultra-plush pillow-top extra-ordinary quality Cal King Bed in a spacious bedroom, a desk under the window, a chaise lounge chair, upholstered day bed, live plants, dresser, wall mirror, bamboo wood floors, gallery-quality vintage ceramic lamps and original art, reading lights, motorized window coverings.
- View: Mountain and Resort View
- Bath: Full luxury private en-suite bath with a separate deep soaking tub and glass enclosed shower, dual vanity sinks, private enclosed WC, 2 make up mirrors, scale, hair dryer, custom toiletries, plentiful plush cotton towels.
- Floor: Single level floor plan on the left side after entering the villa
- Closet: Large walk-in closet with a safe, abundant hangers, extra pillows, blankets and down duvet, 100% cotton waffle weave bath robes, dresser, safe, iron and board, luggage racks.
- Lanai: No direct outdoor access
- Electronics: 60" extra-large super-thin cleanly wall-mounted1080p Samsung Flat Panel 3D Smart HDTV, HD Cable Box, Apple TV, CD/DVD player, Alarm Clock Radio with iPod dock, Portable Phone, Printer, Bose Speaker with iPod dock.
- A/C: Central Air Conditioning and Remote Control Ceiling Fans
- Bed: Ultra-plush pillow-top extra-ordinary quality Eastern King Bed, upholstered lounge chair, dresser, wall mirror, bamboo wood floors, gallery-quality original art, reading lights, motorized window coverings.
- View: Courtyard View
- Bath: Private bath with shower/tub, dual vanity sink, 2 make up mirrors, hair dryer, custom toiletries, scale, table for personal effects, plentiful plush cotton towels.
- Floor: Single level floor plan on the right side after entering the villa
- Closet: Standard closet with abundant hangers, extra pillows, blankets and down duvet, 100% cotton waffle weave bath robes
- Lanai: No direct outdoor access
- Electronics: 45" Samsung super-thin cleanly wall-mounted 1080p Flat Panel HDTV with HD digital cable box, Alarm Clock Radio with iPod dock, Apple TV, CD/DVD player, and Portable Phone
- A/C: Central Air Conditioning and Remote Control Ceiling Fans
- Bed: This is a den room off the great room. Ultra-Plush pillow-top all-new bona-fide Queen Bed (not a pull out or wall bed), set in a custom crafted teak bed surround with pull-out storage drawers underneath, a matching custom desk, small built-in closet, plentiful storage drawers, and overhead reading lights. This room has sliding panel doors that provide very good privacy from the great room.
- View: Panoramic Ocean View looking through the great room
- Bath: Use the bathroom shared with the second bedroom. There is a door to the bathroom from the hallway so the guests in the second bedroom are not disturbed when accessing the bath.
- Floor: Single level floor plan
- Closet: Standard closet within the bed surround with abundant hangers, extra pillows, blankets and down duvet, 100% cotton waffle weave bath robes.
- Lanai: No direct outdoor access
- Electronics: Alarm Clock Radio with iPod dock
- A/C: Central Air Conditioning and Remote Control Ceiling Fans
The exact location of Wailea Seashore Suite K507 is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Wailea, Maui: