OverviewVilla Nautilos is located in a lovely panoramic position overlooking Agios Ioannis bay, semi-detached to its sister villa Astarte.
The two charming properties, share a parking and a garden pathway leading to each villa's private entrance and outdoor areas.
The wind-sheltered property is surrounded by a colorful cacti garden with gorgeous sea views. The outdoor areas are spacious and offer plenty of room for sunbathing and relaxation around the lovely bean-shaped swimming pool. A dining table under a shaded pergola and a wood fire BBQ further enhance a perfect setting for lunches and sea breeze evening gatherings.
The main entrance opens to a spacious living room and formal dining area with direct access to a separate fully equipped kitchen and veranda with beautiful sea views. The interior is elegantly furnished and owes its name to its additional sea and old ship artifacts decor.
The property is ideal for families, especially if rented together with Astarte, because of the many combined bedrooms and private spacious outdoor areas with two separate swimming pools, enjoying gorgeous views and easy access to the sea and lively Agios Ioannis Beach tavernas.
- Bedroom 1 (Entrance Level): Master bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to private veranda with sea view
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 (Upper Level): Guest bedrooms with twin beds, A/C, en-suite bathrooms with shower, both with direct access to roof top terraces, sea view
- Bedroom 4 (Garden Bedroom): Guest bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to private balcony, independent access, sea view
- 4 En-suite bathrooms
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living room
- Small functional kitchen, well equipped with modern appliances and connected with outdoor dining area
- Wireless internet
- Outdoor dining
- Wood-fire BBQ
- To closest beach: Kapari, 800 m
- Private bean-shaped pool (salt water)
Staff and Services
- 2 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath & pool towels daily
- Change of linen twice weekly
- Aqualiving concierge assistance, airport / port escorts, check-in / out procedure
- Aquafusion in-house chef services are available at an additional cost
- Aqualiving concierge services are available at an additional cost
- Aquacraft yacht charters are available at an additional cost
- To Mykonos town: 3 Km
- To closest shop: 1 Km
- To Mykonos airport: 5 Km
- Children are welcomed
- Wi-Fi is available at an additional cost
Mykonos Villa Notes
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
Additional Villa Notes
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay