OverviewPoseidon Two is part of a group of three brand new, semi-detached properties freshly inaugurated in the area of Kalafatis Beach, on the southeastern side of Mykonos. The location grants easy access to the beaches of Kalafatis – a windsurfer’s delight – and Agia Anna, a beautiful small cove, relatively unknown to international crowds.
The property was built in traditional Cycladic architecture, pristine white surfaces and stone structures. Posedion Two’s infinity pool grants fascinating views over the water of Kalafatis bay. A cozy outdoor dining area with BBQ on the side of the terrace is ideal for al-fresco dining or relaxation benefiting from sea views.
The beautifully furnished lounge room with its adjoining dining area have a stylish atmosphere and soft colors embellish the space. The modern kitchen is well designed and fully functional with all necessary amenities. Another great asset of the property is the jacuzzi tub on one of the upstairs veranda. The other strong point of the property, on the lower level of the house, is the unique aquarium style window which actually looks into the pool.
The possibility to visit less known beaches of Mykonos combined with the stylish design of this property make Poseidon Two the perfect spot for groups or families looking to embrace the “Mykonos experience”. It would certainly appeal to larger groups given the availability to rent it along with Poseidon One - also part of the complex and our portfolio - for guests who wish to travel together but retain their own privacy in doing so given the two houses are on the opposite sides of the complex.
- Bedroom 1 (Upper Level): Master bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to balcony via French doors, sea view
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Level): Double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, sea view
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Level): Double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (Lower Level): Double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to pool terrace via French doors and staircase
- Bedroom 5 (Lower Level): Double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, aquarium style windows looking into the pool
- Bedroom 6 (Lower Level): Double bed, A/C, en-suite bathrooms with shower, independent access from outside
- Bedroom 7 (Lower Level): Bunk beds, en-suite bathroom with shower, suitable for staff
- Air-conditioned (4 bedrooms)
- DVD player
- Outdoor dining area
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet
- Nearest beaches: Kalo Livadi and Kalafatis - 1.5 kilometers
- Private infinity pool
Staff and Services
- Change of towels and linens (2 times per week)
- Housekeeping (4 hours per day)
- Children allowed
Mykonos Villa Notes
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
Additional Villa Notes
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay