OverviewHandcrafted tile stairs lead the way to Villa 1410’s private driveway.
The Four Seasons Resort will be closed May 11, 2019 to October 1, 2019 for an enhancement project. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information.
This home is nestled in a rainforest filled with butterflies, a retreat complete with a cascading infinity pool and wide-range views of the golf course. The outdoor pool offers a cool breeze and sweet aromas of the local Allamanda (yellow bell) flowers. Also in view from the backyard are the gorgeous flowers of the flamboyant tree, Nevis’ national flower.
With its ample patio sitting room, expansive views of the golf course and modern pool rafts, enjoying a refreshing dip in the pool makes for a perfect day. This three-bedroom villa can comfortably host up to twelve people on its patio. The inviting entryway leads to this Caribbean-inspired sanctuary, complete with a palm tree chandelier and two croton trees, a popular island house plant.
Four Seasons Resort Features
Experience a dream vacation in a villa at Four Seasons Resort Nevis. Combine the privacy of your own spectacular residence with full access to Four Seasons amenities and services. The Resort Estates feature breathtaking views of Nevis Peak, a golf course, lush gardens and the Caribbean Sea. It’s a magical destination for getaways with friends or multi-generational family travel. The resort features:
- 18-Hole, championship Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course
- Ten tennis courts, managed by Peter Burwash International
- Three beachside infinity pools, including an adults-only pool
- Pristine 5-km (3-mile) Pinney’s Beach, offering complimentary non-motorized water sports and four cabana-style beach houses for daily rental
- Award-winning Spa with 12 treatment rooms for massages, facials and salon services; select spa services also offered in villas
- Air-conditioned Sports Pavilion for state-of-the-art workouts
- Kids For All Seasons program and abundant activities for teens
Optional meal plans are available. Contact a villa specialist for details.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, two sets of double doors lead to the patio, bathroom attached; two sitting chairs, two closets, dresser, ceiling fan, vaulted ceiling
- Bedroom 2: Two double beds, dresser, one closet, ceiling fan, vaulted ceiling
- Bedroom 3: King bed, bathroom, dresser, one closet, ceiling fan, vaulted ceiling
- Bedrooms include down pillows, hypo-allergenic pillows on request, and luxurious bathrobes and slippers
- One rollaway bed or crib is available upon request
- Bathroom 1: Double doors from the bedroom, two sinks, large shower, large tub, separate toilette closet
- Bathroom 2: Located in hallway – Not attached to a bedroom, one sink, large shower
- Bathroom 3: Double doors from the bedroom, two sinks, large shower and large tub
- Bathrooms include hair dryer and toiletries
- DVD Player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Six seat golf cart
- Sony CD player with two speakers
- Wireless internet access in the villa and lobby
- Beach is on resort property
- Infinity Pool: 12' x 20' x 4'
- 3 Resort Pools
Staff and Services
- Newspaper with breakfast
- Bottled water at turndown
- Twice-daily housekeeping services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Provisioning service is available
- Chef service
- Palm Grove Villas are located close to the Spa, Sports Pavilion and the first tee of the golf course, these luxurious two- to six-bedroom villas are nestled among palm trees and lush gardens; five-minute walk to the Resort’s Great House.
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 12:00 PM