OverviewCoveted for its proximity to all the amenities of the Four Seasons, this magnificent Villa is loved for itʼs views of Mount Nevis and the Caribbean Ocean.
The Four Seasons Resort will be closed May 11, 2019 to October 1, 2019 for an enhancement project. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information.
This home offers four bedrooms and four marble bathrooms with exceptional interior finishes designed for comfort and privacy.
A perfect layout is created with a spacious living area with two couches, a flat screen television, and custom upholstered arm chair with ottoman. An open kitchen with granite bar seats four and the formal dining area is beautifully appointed “West Indian”style. 18.5 foot ceilings, painted white enhance the open and airy feel of this home and compliment the fresh, soothing tones through out the space.
Three sets of mahogany doors open onto the private veranda offering more space to lounge, relax and dine overlooking a private pool and captivating sunsets. The large pool provides a shallow end for the younger travelers and a cascading waterfall for all to enjoy.
Ideal for entertaining guests, this Villa has its own guest cottage for an additional element of privacy. With its own mini refrigerator, private bathroom, and sailboat motif, guests are in for their own private retreat -completely separate from the main four bedroom villa.
Four Seasons Resort Features
Experience a dream vacation in a villa at Four Seasons Resort Nevis. Combine the privacy of your own spectacular residence with full access to Four Seasons amenities and services. The Resort Estates feature breathtaking views of Nevis Peak, a golf course, lush gardens and the Caribbean Sea. It’s a magical destination for getaways with friends or multi-generational family travel. The resort features:
- 18-Hole, championship Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course
- Ten tennis courts, managed by Peter Burwash International
- Three beachside infinity pools, including an adults-only pool
- Pristine 5-km (3-mile) Pinney’s Beach, offering complimentary non-motorized water sports and four cabana-style beach houses for daily rental
- Award-winning Spa with 12 treatment rooms for massages, facials and salon services; select spa services also offered in villas
- Air-conditioned Sports Pavilion for state-of-the-art workouts
- Kids For All Seasons program and abundant activities for teens
Optional meal plans are available. Contact a villa specialist for details.
- Bedroom 1 (Guest house - unattached to main house): King bed with double doors to pool, one closet, one dresser, small fridge
- Bedroom 2: King bed with adjacent bathroom, dresser, one closet
- Bedroom 3: King bed, two dressers, sitting chair, bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds, two dressers, closet, bathroom
- Bedroom 5: King bed, double doors to porch, one dresser, one closet, bathroom
- Bedrooms include down pillows, hypo-allergenic pillows on request, and luxurious bathrobe and slippers
- One rollaway bed is available upon request
- Bathroom 1 (Guest House): One sink, marble countertops, large shower, mini fridge
- Bathroom 2: Located in hall, one sink, marble countertops, large shower
- Bathroom 3: Double doors from bedroom, two sinks, marble countertops, large shower, large tub
- Bathroom 4: One sink, marble countertops, shower/tub
- Bathroom 5: One sink, large shower, marble counter tops
- Bathrooms include hair dryers and toiletries
- All-news cable network
- Bose system with MP3 player
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas grill
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Six-seat golf cart
- Wireless internet in villa and in lobby
- Beach is on resort property
- Private swimming pool
- 3 Resort pools
Staff and Services
- Newspaper with breakfast
- Bottled water at turndown
- Twice-daily housekeeping services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Room service
- Provisioning service is available
- Chef service
- At the center of the golf course, the Sunset Hill villas offer stunning views of Nevis Peak and the sea; five-minute golf-cart ride to the Resort’s Great House.
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 12:00 PM