OverviewThe playful yet stylish décor of Sunset Hill 1614 or Neptune gives guests the opportunity to lounge among abstract art, dine among a retro-inspired kitchen, and shower with three different spouts to choose from.
The Four Seasons Resort will be closed May 11, 2019 to October 1, 2019 for an enhancement project. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information.
Everything from the bright orange kitchen cabinets to the paint-splotched artwork in the bedrooms, creates a modern museum-like ambience.
Outside, the two-story patio presents unsurpassed views of the ocean waters. Pathways to either side of the infinity pool lead to private lounge areas surrounded by jungle-like greenery. Interior design elements flow to the outdoors with poolside statues including one of a fish and an original Dutch warship cannon dated 1555.
Four Seasons Resort Features
Experience a dream vacation in a villa at Four Seasons Resort Nevis. Combine the privacy of your own spectacular residence with full access to Four Seasons amenities and services. The Resort Estates feature breathtaking views of Nevis Peak, a golf course, lush gardens and the Caribbean Sea. It’s a magical destination for getaways with friends or multi-generational family travel. The resort features:
- 18-Hole, championship Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course
- Ten tennis courts, managed by Peter Burwash International
- Three beachside infinity pools, including an adults-only pool
- Pristine 5-km (3-mile) Pinney’s Beach, offering complimentary non-motorized water sports and four cabana-style beach houses for daily rental
- Award-winning Spa with 12 treatment rooms for massages, facials and salon services; select spa services also offered in villas
- Air-conditioned Sports Pavilion for state-of-the-art workouts
- Kids For All Seasons program and abundant activities for teens
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports
Optional meal plans are available. Contact a villa specialist for details.
- Bedroom 1: King bed with double doors to porch, bathroom, one dresser, one closet
- Bedroom 2: King bed with double doors to porch, bathroom, one closet
- Bedroom 3: King bed with double doors to porch, one desk, one dresser, one closet, bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds with double doors to porch, bathroom, sitting chair, one dresser, one closet
- Bedrooms include down pillows, hypo-allergenic pillows on request, and luxurious bathrobe and slippers
- One rollaway bed is available upon request
- Bathroom 1: Half-bath attached to office
- Bathroom 2: Two sinks, marble counter tops, shower
- Bathroom 3: Double doors from bedroom, two sinks, marble counter tops, tub, shower
- Bathroom 4: One sink, marble counter tops, shower
- Bathroom 5: One sink, marble counter tops, shower
- Bathrooms include hair dryers and toiletries
- All-news cable network
- DVD Player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas grill
- Iron and ironing board
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail (fees may apply)
- Six seat golf cart
- Wireless internet in villa and in lobby
- Beach is on resort property
- Private swimming pool
- 3 Resort pools
Staff and Services
- Newspaper with breakfast
- Bottled water at turn-down
- Twice-daily housekeeping services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Room service
- Provisioning service is available
- Chef service
- At the center of the golf course, the Sunset Hill villas offer stunning views of Nevis Peak and the sea; five-minute golf-cart ride to the Resort’s Great House.
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 12:00 PM