OverviewEnjoy the best New York has to offer by staying in this prestigious and luxurious Manhattan residence.
Your private luxury condo has postcard-perfect and sensational views of Central Park and is situated in one of the most celebrated luxury buildings in all of New York. Amenities rival those of a five-star hotel and feature a health club, gym, and around-the-clock room service in the city that never sleeps.
Make yourself at home as you enjoy the spectacular Central Park views. The spacious main living area features large windows, plush sofas and white oak hardwood floors. Dine at the large modern glass table with six neutral-colored side chairs.
This spacious apartment is located in the prestigious 5 star hotel building located on the South side of Central Park. It is 35 stories tall, was built in 1920 and renovated in 2010. Below it is Central Park, located right in the center of Manhattan. Inside the complex is the reception area, restaurant, sauna, fitness room, spa area, elevator, and public car parking.
Take a bite out of the Big Apple and appreciate all that New York has to offer – theater, fine dining, music and shopping. Explore some of the finest museums in the world on the Museum Mile and beyond. Stroll through the world’s most famous park just steps away from the lobby of this Michelin-ranked establishment.
The residence features newly refurbished white oak hardwood floors that truly complement the architecture and furnishings. Large windows offer guests an unparalleled panoramic view of picturesque Central Park and its lush green foliage, a sight that most do not have the privilege of observing. The spacious living room is an additional option for comfortable sleeping arrangements, but don't let the idea of an upscale pullout-sofa fool you. The guest(s) who decides to retire in the living room will awaken to the very best view in all of New York City.
Also at guests' disposal in the living area, is a state-of-the-art mini kitchen and bar, fully equipped with a dishwasher, ceramic glass stove, GE microwave oven and Subzero refrigerator/freezer. There is a number of powerful electronic devices to further enhance your stay. These devices include but are not limited to: two HD flat screen televisions, a premier Yamaha-brand surround-sound system with the capability to be synchronized with personal MP3 players and tablets, two bedside Yamaha alarm clock radios, three Panasonic wireless telephones, a fax machine and high speed wireless internet.
- Bedroom 1: Master - Sleep well in the king size bed and enjoy the added convenience of walk-in closets. The en-suite master bathroom features marble floors and heat lamps
- Bedroom 2: King size bedroom includes an en-suite marble bathroom, an office bureau and a mini kitchenette
- A sleeper sofa in the living room provides additional sleeping space
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping (for stays longer than 7 nights, housekeeping is mandatory twice a week for a minimum of 4 hours a day at an additional cost)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Chauffeur and private car
- Childcare service
- 2 Minute walk to Central Park
- 6 Minute walk to Columbus Circle
- 6 Minute walk to 5th Avenue Shopping
- 10 Minute walk to Lincoln Center
- 16 Minute walk to Booth Theatre
- 18 Minute walk to Times Square
- 1.3 Miles to Grand Central Station
- 16.9 Miles to JFK International Airport
- Non-Smoking apartment
- Sorry, no pets
- Social events not permitted
- Check in time is after 4.00 pm
- Check out time is before 10.00 am
- Late check out is available only depending on availability and only after a confirmation in writing