OverviewEnjoy the best New York has to offer by staying in this prestigious Luxury Manhattan residence.
Your private luxury condo has postcard-perfect and Sensational views of Central Park and is situated in one of the most celebrated luxury buildings in all of New York. Amenities rival those of a five-star hotel and feature a health club, gym, and around-the-clock room service in the city that never sleeps.
Make yourself at home as you enjoy the spectacular Central Park views. The spacious main living area features large windows, plush sofas and white oak hardwood floors. Dine at the large modern glass table with six neutral-colored side chairs.
This is a spacious apartment located in a prestigious 5 Star Hotel building located on the south side of Central Park. It is a 35 story building, built in 1920 and renovated in 2010. Below it is Central Park, located right in the center of Manhattan. In the complex there is a reception area, restaurant, sauna, fitness room, spa area, an elevator, and public parking.
Take a bite out of the Big Apple and appreciate all that New York has to offer – theater, fine dining, music and shopping. Explore some of the finest museums in the world on the Museum Mile and beyond. Stroll through the world’s most famous park just steps away from the lobby of this Michelin-ranked establishment.
The apartment can be rented as a one, two, or three bedroom option. The bedrooms each boast en-suite bathrooms.
As guests enter the grand foyer of this three bedroom residence they have immediate central access to the master bedroom, dining room, kitchen, and living room. In the master suite, guests will find a plush king-sized bed, a 40 high definition flat screen television, two sizable walk-in closets, and a private bathroom equipped with marble flooring and heat lamps.
The residence houses newly refurbished white oak hardwood floors that truly complement the architecture and furnishings. Large windows offer guests an unparalleled panoramic view of picturesque Central Park and its lush green foliage, a sight that most do not have the privilege of observing. In addition to the enormous master suite, the spacious living room is an additional option for comfortable sleeping arrangements, but don't let the idea of an upscale pullout-sofa fool you. The guest(s) who decides to retire in the living room is awoken to the very best view in all of New York City.
Also at the guests' disposal in the living area, is a state-of-the-art mini kitchen and bar, fully equipped with a dishwasher, ceramic glass hob, GE microwave oven and Subzero refrigerator/freezer. A number of powerful electronic devices are provided to further enhance their stay. These devices include but are not limited to: two HD flat screen televisions, a premier Yamaha-brand surround-sound system with the capability to be synchronized with personal MP3 players and tablets, two bedside Yamaha alarm clock radios, three Panasonic wireless telephones, fax machine and high speed wireless internet.
- Bedroom 1: Master - Sleep well in the king size bed and enjoy the added convenience of walk-in closets. The master bathroom features marble floors and heat lamps
- Bedroom 2: Can be configured as either a twin or queen size bedroom upon request, and includes an en-suite marble bathroom, an office bureau and a mini kitchenette
- A sleeper sofa in the living room provides additional sleeping space
- Bedroom 3: Next door to the two bedroom unit with a separate entry through the hallway and is not interconnected with the two bedroom unit, king size bed
- Bathroom 1: Toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2: Toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3: Toilet, shower
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes dryer
- Fitness room / equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair dryer
- Linens provided
- Living room
- Satellite/ cable
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
- Wireless internet
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping (for stays longer than 7 nights, housekeeping is mandatory twice a week for a minimum of 4 hours a day at an additional cost)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Butler service
- Chauffeur and private car
- Childcare service
- Security guard
- Housekeeping service
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- Private chef
- Concierge service
- Laundry service
- 0.6 mile to Lincoln Center
- 1.1 miles to Times Square
- 1.4 miles to Grand Central Station
- 18.9 miles to JFK International airport
- Events are allowed
- Sorry, no pets
- Non-smoking villa
- Check in time is after 4.00 pm
- Check out time is before 10.00 am
- Late check out is available only depending on availability and only after a confirmation in writing
- There are 3 different units on the 11th Floor at the Essex house: The first unit is the master suite with the living room and kitchen. For a two bedroom option, there is a second suite interconnected with the master. For three bedrooms, there is an additional suite right next to these two units with a separate entry through the hallway. This unit has no kitchen or views.